OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Thats a risky move I would think, essentially...

Thats a risky move I would think, essentially theft. in the eyes of the law, unauthorised use of company funds. Are you that keen on looking for a new employer?
  2. I used to cook normal rice camping but the...

I used to cook normal rice camping but the microwave pre cooked bags are another winning Daztip have picked up and never looked back. So quick and easy and already cooked to perfection your just...
  3. Amazingly, we, as a NP.com.au crew made a 6,000km...

Amazingly, we, as a NP.com.au crew made a 6,000km ++ trip across the country without a single tyre puncture [emoji736][emoji106]
    Upon exhausted return to the Hills late last night found 5 x small...
  4. Home sweet home now. Thanks everyone for a...

Home sweet home now.

Thanks everyone for a great trip!

We all worked together as a family and it was another perfect trip!

I was very happy with the old Gq, just a broken water pump on day...
  5. After diverting to Uluru to let the tracks dry...

After diverting to Uluru to let the tracks dry out made it to Dalhausie coming in through Finke & Mt Dare from the north. . .
  6. Well we made it, not without a few dramas but off...

Well we made it, not without a few dramas but off to the pub for a feed now[emoji106][emoji106]https://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/07/29.jpg

Sent from my SM-S711B using...
  7. Ah thanks mate, yep lucky Patrols have a good...

Ah thanks mate, yep lucky Patrols have a good handbrake, wouldn't be leaving any cruiser in neutral lol. . .

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk
  8. So please don't judge us guys but still haven't...

So please don't judge us guys but still haven't rolled out the canvas just yet, camped up at Leigh Creek in a donga for a couple of nights Finally starting to beat this dreaded man cold and little...
  9. First leg of the trip a success and stayed at...

First leg of the trip a success and stayed at Nicole's mums at Laharum last night.

https://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/06/74.jpg. .

Found a good camp tonight, was gojng...
  10. Travel safe, enjoy and look after each other....

Travel safe, enjoy and look after each other. Been jealousy following this thread.
  11. Very very lucky! The wheel bearing was...

Very very lucky!

The wheel bearing was destroyed....Not sure how that happened :)
  12. No good AB very lucky reared it's head now...

No good AB very lucky reared it's head now certainly better than outback somewhere. . Best of luck Stroppy, all been crook over in this camp too, didn't even get over a cold then got another stupid...
  13. SMS sent to all known Mexicans for a free station...

SMS sent to all known Mexicans for a free station camp near half way, ⛺️ [emoji97] [emoji476] [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. At least you don't need a bowl. . . Sent...

At least you don't need a bowl. . .

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk
  15. There is a lot of confusion and mis-use with wire...

There is a lot of confusion and mis-use with wire gauges and sizes. According to the old standard, 8 SWG is 12.97 mm2, 8 AWG (also B&S) is 8.36 mm2. There is also 8 BWG (not common now) 14.79 mm2....
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4