OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Bought a new 9hp engine for the Mobilco...

Bought a new 9hp engine for the Mobilco workhorse. The old Kohler 6 1/4 hp crank has slapped the con rod in half again (repaired 20 yrs back).
    Should do the job.:smiley_thumbs_up:
  2. Thread: Hello everyone

by AB
    Replies
    Views

Very unique car in your area I’m sure lol ...

Very unique car in your area I’m sure lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. Replies
    Views

Do use ones personnel preference by all means, ...

Do use ones personnel preference by all means, used T-Bold clamps with first install of JT top mount cooler 25psi and kept blowing off.

Changed out to Breeze (USA) HD liner clamps_stainless steel...
  4. Thread: Hello everyone

by Ablator
    Replies
    Views

Hello everyone

Hello everyone
    My name is Tracey
    I live in the USA
    I have a Nissan Patrol 1998 TD42T
    I will hope this forum be helpful and learn more about those beautiful 4x4s.
  5. How does it work finding the satellites? Mine has...

How does it work finding the satellites? Mine has to face the exact position at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Have you set, up or do they come with a way in...

Have you set, up or do they come with a way in which you can connect with your phone, just like at home via wifi with an ssid etc etc etc etc?????
  7. only ever used plain old steel pegs. if you're...

only ever used plain old steel pegs. if you're going to camp on the beach, you may need some of those large screw in types, otherwise ....
  8. Watching keenly as have a unit as well, but still...

Watching keenly as have a unit as well, but still too many things in front of the Starlink mount.
  9. 88084 Starlink on the roof permanently, can be...

Starlink on the roof permanently, can be removed by undoing lock nuts, waiting on 12v power supply to arrive Monday then I’ll give it a try.
  10. Replies
    Views

I noticed yesterday that one of my HID driving...

I noticed yesterday that one of my HID driving lights has died. I pulled out the receipt for when I bought them in 2012. I installed them when the car was a week old. 12 years is not too bad. So I...
  11. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Waking up early, eating breakfast, going for a...

Waking up early, eating breakfast, going for a run (when it's colder outside), working a little, going to the gym, staying with my girlfriend, working a little more, eating something delicious.

In...
  12. I bought the spacetek one as well, they are very...

I bought the spacetek one as well, they are very responsive.
  13. Really soft sand the screw in are the go, firmer...

Really soft sand the screw in are the go, firmer sand the drive in are good, for rock hard the metal pegs I bought have a masonry bit on the end 👌
  14. Two different types, well that's going to help me...

Two different types, well that's going to help me decide. C'mon I need someone to tip the scales.

On a recent trip to Rocklands this Anzac weekend just on the other side of the Grampians the...
  15. I've just got these style 300mm and work well I...

I've just got these style 300mm and work well I find. . https://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/06/49.jpg

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk
  16. Free drinks and tucker the whole way over. :D

Free drinks and tucker the whole way over. :D
  17. Which one did you order? I'm waiting for...

Which one did you order? I'm waiting for Starpower one (from SpaceTek in Mildura) to arrive in the mail.

Now you've let the cat out the bag we'll be expecting updates from mid Simmo! Just think...
  18. I’m fitting the starlink tomorrow, have ordered...

I’m fitting the starlink tomorrow, have ordered the 12v to 57v inverter so hopefully that turns up next week, mate made me a spacer to lift the body up off the roof rack floor and bolted mounting up...
  19. I’ve just bought some hard terra pegs and the...

I’ve just bought some hard terra pegs and the soft terra pegs for sand 8808088081
  20. Ok. Peeps, sand pegs. Which ones and why please?...

Ok. Peeps, sand pegs. Which ones and why please?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
  21. Replies
    Views

They are a constant tension style clamp,...

They are a constant tension style clamp, hellishly expensive but once you tighten them to setpoint the clamp remains tight.
  22. Mum & dad had the same experience with ARB...

Mum & dad had the same experience with ARB Bairsdale and their MUX rear drawers took frick'n ages. . .

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk
  23. It was drawers and second battery they were meant...

It was drawers and second battery they were meant to install, parts didn't come in and now they said they can't fit until August.
  24. Replies
    Views

What brand/type are those timing belt looking...

What brand/type are those timing belt looking clamps?
  25. Replies
    Views

I haven't been on here for a long time, but had a...

I haven't been on here for a long time, but had a failure coming out of the Wonnangatta Valley a few weeks ago. Started the repair process and is going well.
    The plate is now welded and painter,...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4