OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Got the tinny, my drowned phone, but with the...

Got the tinny, my drowned phone, but with the cash and licences still in it, the fuel tank, paddles a few buckets, the car battery was still attached to the boat. Also got my ammo can full of tools...
  2. Replies
    Views

Thanks mate, it does sound high but looking the...

Thanks mate, it does sound high but looking the Optima’s website says it’s in range but, at highest point that’s for sure.

https://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/05/31.jpg

3. Replies
    Views

Today I sorted out a coolant leak behind the S/C...

Today I sorted out a coolant leak behind the S/C manifold, bloody utilux clips and such a range of clamps that do and don't tighten adequately. Ran the cables for the solar panels thru the pod wall,...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Sorry to read about your mate, MB. Angry at...

Sorry to read about your mate, MB.

Angry at myself, and exhausted, and lucky to be alive. 4th time out in my tinny, and it capsized. Phone, keys, tools and a car battery with a brand new electric...
  5. Thread: Hello fellas

by Heidmar2
    Replies
    Views

Hello fellas

Hi there i live in iceland and maintain a few patrols and love to browse these forums for ideas and solutions to my problems i am currently putting an auto trans and transfercase from a GU behind...
  6. Replies
    Views

I Sold a Testicle and bought the Coil Delete Rear...

I Sold a Testicle and bought the Coil Delete Rear Airbag system for the 62 today, will have it by Next weekend. Then need to fit it then get the car over to Hastings for a few days for the front lift...
  7. Bit of a Sunday drive - well we left on a Sunday

Just returned from a trip:
    Brisbane, Goondiwindi, Collarenebri, Mungindi, Walgett, Bourke, Tibooburra, Cameron Corner, Innaminka, Marree, Lake Eyre (Halligan Bay), Birdsville Track to Birdsville,...
  8. Replies
    Views

Not my patrol, not even a Nissan. Helped my...

Not my patrol, not even a Nissan.

Helped my son install a 2" lift in his Colorado today. Was good spinning spanners, talking shit and having a couple old beverages with him..

Sent from my...
  9. Replies
    Views

Started and completed a pivot bracket for the...

Started and completed a pivot bracket for the Codan HF. Allows transport position at 30 deg tilt so it does not get clobbered from trees and branches, then undo 3 bolts and stand it upright with the...
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: What has made you Happy today?

My son's school holds Olympic Games every year. Look which country his class is playing for this year...

11. Replies
    Views

took the car down the highway, at 110 km/hr i sit...

took the car down the highway, at 110 km/hr i sit on 300 deg egt.and about 0.5 bar at the manifold.

also trying to rebuild the front seat, not happy with the falcon seats, i sit too high.

i...
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: ………. 88011 Quack! Edit: Oi Braz looks...

……….

Quack!

Edit: Oi Braz looks like you are the brains of the operation!
  13. Replies
    Views

Sorry to hear about your loss mate. Welcome to...

Sorry to hear about your loss mate. Welcome to the forum. You'll certainly meet a bunch of good fellows here. Keep the little one safe.
  14. Replies
    Views

New to the group

Hi all
    I recently purchased a 2005 Nissan Patrol to do remote touring. After the death of my daughter inn 2021 to suicide we are now raising our granddaughter and are determined to show her how...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Both son and daughter Mortgage free as of...

Both son and daughter Mortgage free as of yesterday. Daughter now owns her house and the son owns a house in Hobart which is rented. No more worries for the Old Bloke.
  16. Replies
    Views

No just the packing, all loose, tacked them...

No just the packing, all loose, tacked them together today, took 20 mins, after spending 7 hrs fighting with the interchiller pump, that has now been 100% confirmed as dead - pumped at 40lpm with a...
  17. Don't know what you'd call 'em, but there are...

Don't know what you'd call 'em, but there are lots and lots of 'whoop de do's' or 'corrugations on steroids' on the Madigan that'd put that young bloke to sleep, up and down and up and down ...
  18. 88000 Little fella is studying up on the trip....

Little fella is studying up on the trip. . . . thinks we should take the Madigan Line. . . ;)
  19. Thread: TB48 ownder

by TENSIX
    Replies
    Views

TB48 ownder

Hi there

Been a Y61 TB48 owner for a while now its pretty mild with superior 2" lift and 33" tyres

Have done a few season of FD Japan and US series, handy with the Tig and reasonably proficient...
  20. Replies
    Views

Windows/Glasses and (some) sound deadening

Took me some time to put together the required material for working on the doors glasses.

Bailey channels were easy, got them from RoadRunner. Rear doors quarter windows (the fixed ones) strips...
  21. Thread: Anzac day.

by Plasnart
    Replies
    Views

Had a great Anzac Day today. Went down to the...

Had a great Anzac Day today. Went down to the local suburban march which consisted of maybe a dozen returned service men and women, service personnel proxies/family, the Geelong memorial brass...
  22. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Shakedown trip. So far so...

Shakedown trip. So far so good.https://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/04/177.jpghttps://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/04/178.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 7...
  23. Appila Springs, Port Germein, Bridle Track

Well we had a weekend spare and decided it was time for a trip in the tent..
    Destination Appila Springs.

https://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2024/04/162.jpg
  24. Replies
    Views

New to Patrol ownership

Hi to everyone
    Just introducing myself as I've purchased myself a late 04 GU ZD30 wagon. I have had a few 4WDs before, but never a Patrol, and so far I love it. I had a bit of a hunt online and...
  25. Replies
    Views

What did you do to your Patrol today!

From my FB page mate….

“Well, 10pm Last Tuesday night, we made the decision to drive up to Beth at Nockatunga station to help her get out of that prison camp, which made Beth so miserable for the...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4