OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Gobsmacked yet again, by electronics that sat at...

Gobsmacked yet again, by electronics that sat at the bottom of a river for just over two weeks. After a bit of cleaning and a spray with the proper electronics cleaner, and putting in new batteries I...
  2. Replies
    Views

Maybe mimic a Y62 with some stickers "Hiiiiii,...

Maybe mimic a Y62 with some stickers "Hiiiiii, I'm Dazzy Sparkles from Butchy NP forum", of course with your MB moniker.
  3. Replies
    Views

Get stuffed Poof [emoji100] Sent from my...

Get stuffed Poof [emoji100]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Replies
    Views

Woulda looked better in Pink

Woulda looked better in Pink
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Crazy stuff! A lady was kayaking on the Surrey...

Crazy stuff! A lady was kayaking on the Surrey river and saw a rope floating on the surface. She pulled up the bucket with my keys still in it!

She posted them on Face Ache and my wife's workmate...
  6. Replies
    Views

Just got word, a piccy too, from my newfound...

Just got word, a piccy too, from my newfound weekend Legendary Lady panel beater.
    My GQ guards are ready for CK0 code paint tomorrow & Tuesday:
  7. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Epirb bought and registered. It will be stowed in...

Epirb bought and registered. It will be stowed in a waterproof Kayak container with the phone keys and survival gear. This container will be attached to the boat with a short lanyard and easy to...
  8. A great point MB [emoji23] The reason I decided...

A great point MB [emoji23]
    The reason I decided to finally join this great Forum…circa 2015 was when I was in trouble on a highway with elecy fan/overheating issues [emoji51]
    One phonecall to AB...
  9. Replies
    Views

Sticky: You must have upset it old mate, it seems that...

You must have upset it old mate, it seems that Lizaclarraa ran away
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: My morning poo was like that. Energetic. In fact...

My morning poo was like that. Energetic. In fact so energetic it gave me the zoomies!
  11. Replies
    Views

Absolutely, YES…….Please DO put aside 30 minute...

Absolutely, YES…….Please DO put aside 30 minute minutes daily to learn another Language [emoji851]
    May I suggest Foreign MB [emoji182][emoji3590][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Replies
    Views

WTF is going on with these AI bots? This shit is...

WTF is going on with these AI bots? This shit is scary. Is there any way to increase forum security against fake signups?
  13. Replies
    Views

So after running the removable table idea for a...

So after running the removable table idea for a bit I got frustrated quickly with it. The legs kept dropping down and jamming in the tailgate gap.

So ripped that idea out and flipped it.
    I raised...
  14. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Truly might have today found a small piece of my...

Truly might have today found a small piece of my ageing heart that’s been missing [emoji3590] [emoji23]
    Smelling the Blackberry Rose stalks & Sword grass base mowing our lower paddock with a trusty...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hey, Plassy, mate, I told you about me doing that...

Hey, Plassy, mate, I told you about me doing that in confidence. My life insurance premiums just went up %150.
  16. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Dude this guy tests abseiling harnesses over...

Dude this guy tests abseiling harnesses over industrial meat grinders. Don’t be telling him to be careful or he’ll lose his edge.
  17. Replies
    Views

More or less finished the POD electrics today,...

More or less finished the POD electrics today, debating whether I stick with the breaker panel or just run have short extension leads instead to the other side of the POD - bit extravagant with the...
  18. Replies
    Views

Wife flew to China today with one of my daughter...

Wife flew to China today with one of my daughter to look at old pots or something, wasnt really listening, anyway cracked on with the sliders today between meetings and dealing with retards, made...
  19. Replies
    Views

Yep, but the increase in pressure only needs to...

Yep, but the increase in pressure only needs to be a poofteenth to generate massive velocity out the nozzle ( 5PSI across the total area of the tank is a massive discharge force.). What I dont like...
  20. Replies
    Views

PeeBee Philstar, what would happen if jaysee...

PeeBee Philstar, what would happen if jaysee Brother installed a tyre valve in the cap instead of a breather and linked up his onboard air compressor to force water out of its lowest point gravity...
  21. Cheers BB Mate [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106] I’m...

Cheers BB Mate [emoji23][emoji106][emoji106]
    I’m almost ready, postman has finally delivered my stick mag and lube kindly advised by others also to safeguard worst case/timing once personally...
  22. Thanks mate. I've been reading the Nissan FSM and...

Thanks mate. I've been reading the Nissan FSM and the injector seems pretty simple indeed. All the magic happens between the correct spring preload (say shims) and nozzle orifices being...
  23. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Got the tinny, my drowned phone, but with the...

Got the tinny, my drowned phone, but with the cash and licences still in it, the fuel tank, paddles a few buckets, the car battery was still attached to the boat. Also got my ammo can full of tools...
  24. Replies
    Views

Hmmm. Sounds High. A quick google tells me what i...

Hmmm. Sounds High. A quick google tells me what i already though and that it may be a faulty Voltage regulator, if this is the case it is probably a very simple fix and any Auto Elec could sort that...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Thanks, blokes. had to give up trying to refloat...

Thanks, blokes. had to give up trying to refloat the tinny. Bloody glad I always wear my life vest, because having a bad back was nearly the end of me. I couldn't hoist myself up into the reeds so...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4