OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Growler..Episode iii

Officially trolling today, for the third time.
    Pretty much stock Y61 2007 ST (fanciest I’ve had) CRD. Has 124,000ks on it. Full service history. Was a SA Forestry’s car to start, then an ol bloke at...
  2. Replies
    Views

Check your codes to see what caused it. I don’t...

Check your codes to see what caused it. I don’t think overheating throws a code, it just lights up on the dash if it gets to 140C but you really want to avoid that.
  3. Replies
    Views

Yes, limp mode leaves it in 3rd because the A & B...

Yes, limp mode leaves it in 3rd because the A & B shift solenoids are deactivated. Should throw a fault code.
    Probably got pretty hot but, if the trans temp light didn't come on, it didn't get to...
  4. Replies
    Views

R.I.P Bob Hawk. You Sir where a Legend!

From the Age Melbourne.

Bob Hawke, one of the nation's greatest public figures and a hero of the Australian Labor Party, has died on the eve of an election the former prime minister just one day...
  5. Replies
    Views

We're talking 10 plus years ago now but all i...

We're talking 10 plus years ago now but all i remember doing is tearing the head off, cleaning the face of the block and putting a reco head back on.

I don't recall having to do anything special...
  6. Replies
    Views

silver seal is the number one . We used to put it...

silver seal is the number one . We used to put it in Water cooled VW engines worked a treat .
  7. Replies
    Views

It's not a long term fix but my experience with...

It's not a long term fix but my experience with them is that they work. In one of my old jobs we used a tub of silverseal every few months in a 20ton escavator and kept it going for a couple of...
  8. Replies
    Views

I used a similar product it did not work. the...

I used a similar product it did not work. the leak on my head was on the exhaust side of things
    IMO I think it may clog water galleries but I cant say for sure, the head on my 3ltr was repairable
  9. Soni have finally sorted this out today. I had a...

Soni have finally sorted this out today. I had a go a couple of years ago and cut the slot but bought the wrong filter.

I pulled the glove box out to change rear cameras and while its out i got...
  10. Replies
    Views

Yeah hit with some emery if you want. I would...

Yeah hit with some emery if you want. I would just put it back on if it were me though. lol.
  11. Replies
    Views

id give it a hit with some emery paper to flatten...

id give it a hit with some emery paper to flatten it out and give it a paint and good to go.
  12. Replies
    Views

... it's a Patrol thing. Don't stress unless...

... it's a Patrol thing.

Don't stress unless it stays on after you fit the new Alternator.
  13. Replies
    Views

Check your meter fuse?

Check your meter fuse?
  14. Replies
    Views

If your alternator has really crapped itself it...

If your alternator has really crapped itself it could be shorting out which will make all sorts of weird lights flash .
  15. Replies
    Views

Interchangeable from GQ and GU models but no the...

Interchangeable from GQ and GU models but no the Utes. Rear 95lt tank is the same across the range and you should get one for free. Sub Tanks are not interchangeable though but any GU wagon will fit...
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4