OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Fitting 2 inch lift

It's very easy. Did mine a few months ago - should take about 20mins a wheel.

I also used a bottle jack to push the front diff down from the chassis. The springs fell out.

Make sure you...
  2. Replies
    Views

Fitting 2 inch lift

Should be all good when you do it drop the sway bar links off and the the shocks and you'll be able to pull the old springs out and drop the new ones in without spring compressors. Don't forget to...
  3. Thread: Dodgy paint

by mick.
    Replies
    Views

Hi mate being a spray painter and ex paint rep...

Hi mate being a spray painter and ex paint rep myself I can tell you that no one would have a clue if it was a bad batch of paint from Canada without doing tonnes of research. It sounds to me like...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hope i dont get black listed posting this.....lol...

Hope i dont get black listed posting this.....lol scamed from another site, one of the members is also a member here and is quite knowledgible for a young fella (Nissan kid) Ive also heard deisel...
  5. Replies
    Views

The trolls gunna eat it up mate woo hoo. my first...

The trolls gunna eat it up mate woo hoo. my first few trips there were in the "other" brand, killed the lo lux there hahahahahahaha but a whole new story in me Troll
  6. Replies
    Views

have a look at XLR8 FABRICATIONS on here mate his...

have a look at XLR8 FABRICATIONS on here mate his name is Mike and he does a bl@@dy great job
  7. Replies
    Views

I should have my troll ready in august and will...

I should have my troll ready in august and will look at lining a trip up then also with a couple a forum members I'll keep ya tuned in if ya keen then
  8. Replies
    Views

Have a read of this mate, Timbo swears by it. ...

Have a read of this mate, Timbo swears by it.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?1730-2.8-3.0-Diesel-Chips!&highlight=2.8+chip
  9. Replies
    Views

Gold star for me!!! Tony

Gold star for me!!!

Tony
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: All done mate, you have been mapped

All done mate, you have been mapped