OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Indeed I do unfortunately it is now "was," living...

Indeed I do unfortunately it is now "was," living the dream for the next few years were in Cairns/Mareeba while the wife does her degree but we defiantly want to go back, great place to raise kids
  2. Replies
    Views

The buff were pretty good out that way, not so...

The buff were pretty good out that way, not so many any more around the township (compared to when I was a kid) that said a week befor I left one of the mine vehicles was totalled by a buff not 300m...
  3. Replies
    Views

In order to pass that would I need to weld a tube...

In order to pass that would I need to weld a tube or something like that between the 2 mounts?
    Still pretty funny they're re worried about the mounts causing harm to pedestrians rather than the 2...
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: People not indicating when changing lanes on the...

People not indicating when changing lanes on the highway, as for a roundabout hahah good luck to you
  5. Replies
    Views

Well Friday actually, but any way RD28 complete...

Well Friday actually, but any way RD28 complete engine for $500
  6. Replies
    Views

Driving light install GU 4.2 DX

This is an install I did about 4 years ago to a mates DX things I'd do differently next time (and have done on my truck since) would be a proper relay mount inside the relay box and a mounted fuse...
  7. Replies
    Views

Today (yesterday now) I broke down my spare RD28...

Today (yesterday now) I broke down my spare RD28 I bought for its head and injectors, for my new (to my ownership) RD28 GQ that I bought for $1500 admittedly with a blower head
  8. Replies
    Views

Canopy set up (no idea why it's upside down)...

Canopy set up (no idea why it's upside down) rubber floor matting is Discarded conveyer belt rubber 67673