OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Well have started the strip and inspection, looks...

Well have started the strip and inspection, looks like may have dodged a bullet.
    All intake hoses, intercooler and swirl valve have liquid engine oil in them, not burnt oil but good ordinary engine...
  2. Replies
    Views

Blown ZD30 more info

HI all,
    Thought I would add what happened, in case it may provide someone else with some info for the future.

Vehicle is a GU III built Dec 2002, manual with the famous ZD30 engine, it has 301700...
  3. Replies
    Views

Dual Battery setup

Dual battery set up, using 150 amp, Projecta, this runs at 100AMP continuous with 150amp peak, as Nissan alternator is a 90 amp alternator. The fused positive terminals are to prevent the dipstick...
  4. Thread: Dash gauge pod

by Burto
    Replies
    Views

Dash gauge pod

Here is a photo of my gauge pod, from left, oil pressure, water temp, voltmeter for 2 batteries, selected by switch on dash, Boost and EGT gauges, all wiring fitted between dash and screen and down...
  5. Thread: Drawers

by Burto
    Replies
    Views

Drawers

My drawers, test to see if photo was uploaded. It Works, see I didn't waste 2 hours, tg its raining
    Burto
  6. Thread: auto driving

by Burto
    Replies
    Views

Welcome, good info here, a provent catch can is a...

Welcome, good info here, a provent catch can is a good investment as is a can of MAF cleaner, hope you have many happy KMs
  7. Replies
    Views

Welcome Brendon, joined recently myself, found...

Welcome Brendon, joined recently myself, found this to be a great site, plenty of good info
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi, Wingham just west of Taree

Hi, Wingham just west of Taree