OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hay bud. Just did the plugs in my rd28, got them...

Hay bud. Just did the plugs in my rd28, got them off ebay, cost me 120 bucks. They I rang company before ordering to make sure it was two sets of three. Work perfect, fixed start up issue straight...
  2. Replies
    Views

Def no offence taken, I do appreciate the...

Def no offence taken, I do appreciate the thought. I have mounted and bolted it down to the top side of shelving. There is a solid plate in bottom of box ensuring is nice and solid. Hoping this...
  3. Replies
    Views

Home Made Storage

Hay Team.

Here is some pics of my rear storage system. Nocked it up myself, helps being a chippy. :)

It has two storage box for draws, and a third space which houses two rescue tracks at this...
  4. Replies
    Views

Hay bud. I'm looking at getting into bow...

Hay bud.

I'm looking at getting into bow hunting, need something new and exciting to do. Liking the concept of stalking a beast and skill involved in bow hunting. Dont have a weapon of choice yet,...
  5. Thread: New toys

by GQ snail
    Replies
    Views

All done, here are the pics. Cant wait to get out...

All done, here are the pics. Cant wait to get out on a dark road and make it day again.

For those that dont know a GQ dash. The red switch on the left of A/C controls is the spottie switch....
  6. Replies
    Views

Barra Fishing at Groper Creek

Plenty of fish in the freezer now.

Oh yeah, and that is a 11ft croc in the last pic, No swimming in this river. Is a nice reminder to stay croc wise whilst travelling in northern QLD
  7. Replies
    Views

Trip Up North Shore

Great Trip up the beach with the gromets.

Got the next one planned already. Hitting Bribie over June July period.