OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Phone links to the wifi from the router, just...

Phone links to the wifi from the router, just need to name the wifi and have a password, pretty easy I’m told but will find out next week when the power supply turns up.
  2. Gen 3 can be flat according to them, so I’ll go...

Gen 3 can be flat according to them, so I’ll go with that. Optimal is 30deg however it still gets good signal being flat.
  3. 88084 Starlink on the roof permanently, can be...

Starlink on the roof permanently, can be removed by undoing lock nuts, waiting on 12v power supply to arrive Monday then I’ll give it a try.
  4. I bought the spacetek one as well, they are very...

I bought the spacetek one as well, they are very responsive.
  5. Really soft sand the screw in are the go, firmer...

Really soft sand the screw in are the go, firmer sand the drive in are good, for rock hard the metal pegs I bought have a masonry bit on the end 👌
  6. I’m fitting the starlink tomorrow, have ordered...

I’m fitting the starlink tomorrow, have ordered the 12v to 57v inverter so hopefully that turns up next week, mate made me a spacer to lift the body up off the roof rack floor and bolted mounting up...
  7. I’ve just bought some hard terra pegs and the...

I’ve just bought some hard terra pegs and the soft terra pegs for sand 8808088081
  8. Omg that looks very similar to the dodgy brothers...

Omg that looks very similar to the dodgy brothers bag 88078
  9. Looking great rossco

Looking great rossco
  10. Hopefully no more rain and it dries out a bit in...

Hopefully no more rain and it dries out a bit in the next month 🤞
  11. Taken off fb One last lake to cross. The Simpson...

Taken off fb
    One last lake to cross. The Simpson Desert is awash after recent rain. Driving conditions were very difficult with long sections of muddy ruts covered in water. While none of our party...
  12. 88073 found out the bt ranger cup holder is...

88073 found out the bt ranger cup holder is perfect 🤣
  13. I have 2x5 LTR water bottles and a usb pump, I...

I have 2x5 LTR water bottles and a usb pump, I reckon that will well and truly be enough plus a 24 pack of 600 ml drinking water....
  14. I froze my pasta so I’ll see how it goes, rice...

I froze my pasta so I’ll see how it goes, rice I’m just getting the cooked packet rice you reheat, I’ve got spaghetti bog and chilli con carn, rissoles, sausages, chicken kofta and stew cryovaced and...
  15. Yep mine is done however a good tip is don’t cook...

Yep mine is done however a good tip is don’t cook the peas n corn then try to cryovac, just cryovac the frozen ones and heat up when you are ready to use.
  16. 88072 Big rain again at birdsville

Big rain again at birdsville
  17. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481606045467172/?...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481606045467172/?multi_permalinks=3320202411607517&ref=share
    Latest road closures
  18. Just got a message from Garmin to say they will...

Just got a message from Garmin to say they will no longer allow posting to fb or twitter from their devices, that’s shit as that is how I was keeping in contact with my emergency contacts when...
  19. Replies
    Views

Good luck mate hope she performs perfectly 👌

Good luck mate hope she performs perfectly 👌
  20. Spent the day cooking and vacuum packing meals,...

Spent the day cooking and vacuum packing meals, just finished the chicken kofta and also a slow cooked stew to be vacuum packed tomorrow when it cools down, on the home run now 😁
  21. Don’t forget to bring a bag of firewood please...

Don’t forget to bring a bag of firewood please for Dalhousie and the 3 nights across the simpson, there will be nothing available north of port Augusta and I don’t know if we can get any there but...
  22. Ha ha ha 🤣

Ha ha ha 🤣
  23. Received my parks booklet today 👌

Received my parks booklet today 👌
  24. For those not on fb chat please let me know how...

For those not on fb chat please let me know how many are coming to dinner in Port Augusta so I can update the hotel for catering purposes.
  25. Received my mozfog cans but will save them for...

Received my mozfog cans but will save them for the simmo, I guess I’ll find out then how well they work 🤣
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4