OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

The pro vent is 3/4 and 1/2 from my memory yoy...

The pro vent is 3/4 and 1/2 from my memory yoy could check their website it has all the sizes you will need to reduce it down for the patrol
  2. Replies
    Views

If you want any second hand parts I have the lot...

If you want any second hand parts I have the lot out of mine which i converted to manual
  3. Replies
    Views

The pinion flange is the bit that the driveshaft...

The pinion flange is the bit that the driveshaft bolts to at the diff, If there is a bearing going you will usually get metal on your drain plug so it might pay to drop the oil and check. If there is...
  4. Replies
    Views

If you notice it in both 4th and 5th and it is...

If you notice it in both 4th and 5th and it is only when you back off it is likely to be the diff, jump under and have a look at the rear pinion flange is the seal leaking/flange loose. My guess wool...
  5. Replies
    Views

Good to hear you are onto the problem As for...

Good to hear you are onto the problem

As for your theory about not needing a fan on the open road this may have been true in the old days when radiators were large and had an unobstructed path for...
  6. Replies
    Views

If you are talking about the bushes in the front...

If you are talking about the bushes in the front arms where it bolts to the Diff and you are replacing them with rubber ones the easiest way is with a press, you could still save some money if you...
  7. Replies
    Views

Hi Dave A seal pick is like a small screwdriver...

Hi Dave A seal pick is like a small screwdriver but the tip has a sharp point and you can get them with various bends I found the 90deg one handy, just had a mate retint my windows today and I used a...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hi Hutchy me and a few mates did it unsuported on...

Hi Hutchy me and a few mates did it unsuported on motorbikes a couple of years ago this link has the story (we covered a bit of other country too) if you up for a bit of light reading but there is...
  9. Replies
    Views

Never had a patrol tranfer case apart but if they...

Never had a patrol tranfer case apart but if they use a morse chain in there (and I think they do) it can exhibit that sort of symptom if it is stretched and jumps a tooth, I have seen this in...
  10. having said that there were numerous a/c fitment...

having said that there were numerous a/c fitment possibilities in the GQ range by the look of evap and comp listings in the cataloge so the fan resistor and t/stat may be located slightly different....
  11. If it improves once you turn it off for a bit it...

If it improves once you turn it off for a bit it sounds like you are on the right track, Timing again I just changed mine on the weekend as it had very poor airflow all the time, on mine '92 if you...
  12. Replies
    Views

No worries, good timing I had to fit one the...

No worries, good timing I had to fit one the other day to the GQ I just bought and struck the same thing every time i pushed the rubber down the clips went too. then I tried to remove them and they...
  13. Replies
    Views

you need to remove the clips from the door in an...

you need to remove the clips from the door in an upward direction with a seal pick or small flat blade that you can get in there, there are little sharp bits on the clip that make it grip and cause...
  14. Thread: Cape York

by Killametre
    Replies
    Views

Hi Tusman June is a good time the wet was long...

Hi Tusman June is a good time the wet was long this year and we were still getting rain in May, my tip would be Avoid the Bypass rd (boring ans rough) go the telegraph track and try and do the CREB...