OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

More or less finished the POD electrics today,...

More or less finished the POD electrics today, debating whether I stick with the breaker panel or just run have short extension leads instead to the other side of the POD - bit extravagant with the...
  2. Replies
    Views

Wife flew to China today with one of my daughter...

Wife flew to China today with one of my daughter to look at old pots or something, wasnt really listening, anyway cracked on with the sliders today between meetings and dealing with retards, made...
  3. Replies
    Views

They are a very sexy looking bar. From my days...

They are a very sexy looking bar. From my days working at Kaymar Eng, the requirment was to have the supplementary lights to cater for an 45 deg viewing block of the factory indicator/stop assy. It...
  4. Replies
    Views

Yep, I get it, but NO, leave it as it is if you...

Yep, I get it, but NO, leave it as it is if you want the pump and pressure would be my recommendation.
  5. Replies
    Views

I would run a pressure regulator limited to no...

I would run a pressure regulator limited to no more than 5psi. Anything more and the tank could split. Running pressure in a plastic tank is asking for problems.
  6. Replies
    Views

Yep, but the increase in pressure only needs to...

Yep, but the increase in pressure only needs to be a poofteenth to generate massive velocity out the nozzle ( 5PSI across the total area of the tank is a massive discharge force.). What I dont like...
  7. Dr Google says fires ok at Dalhousie outside of...

Dr Google says fires ok at Dalhousie outside of Nov to March due to fire hazard and must in permanent fire pits
  8. Replies
    Views

John, I assume the tank has a breather in the...

John, I assume the tank has a breather in the cap? If not it will suck in and stock flowing with either a pump or gravity. A small hole , say 3- 5mm dia would be fine, you could screw in a pneumatic...
  9. Replies
    Views

Good outcome, however I think you would achieve...

Good outcome, however I think you would achieve the same flow just letting the water run out the hose. Anyway its installed and working
  10. Replies
    Views

Today I sorted out a coolant leak behind the S/C...

Today I sorted out a coolant leak behind the S/C manifold, bloody utilux clips and such a range of clamps that do and don't tighten adequately. Ran the cables for the solar panels thru the pod wall,...
  11. Replies
    Views

OK guys, I agree the platform has had some issues...

OK guys, I agree the platform has had some issues lately, all good, could not make sense of it after a full day in the Zoo with the primates.
  12. Replies
    Views

Finally connected the electrical feed to the bank...

Finally connected the electrical feed to the bank of lithium's in the pod, turned on the 10Kw inverter and plugged in the 240V 15amp lunchbox welder, ran it at 100amps for about 3 mins continuous and...
  13. Thread: General Banter

by PeeBee
    Replies
    Views

Here is the image I have tried to attach 2...

Here is the image I have tried to attach 2 Million times 88064

Crap it works now, or great work!

This is the new tapping wrench above the older 'still in service heavy duty wrench I made in the...
  14. Replies
    Views

This brute arrived today. The original surviving...

This brute arrived today. The original surviving HD tapping wrench is at the bottom. I like the extra leverage and everything is so much bigger and gruntier.
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Update is the supplier is not the owner of the...

Update is the supplier is not the owner of the problem, they cant supply any service if they dont have the order number and thats even when OI supply the copy of their model number and serial nuber...
  16. Thread: General Banter

by PeeBee
    Replies
    Views

The forum fired up fine this morning on my laptop...

The forum fired up fine this morning on my laptop pc.
  17. Replies
    Views

Update on the Codan 'death Bracket', now...

Update on the Codan 'death Bracket', now modified.
  18. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Getting database error on desktop but iPad opens...

Getting database error on desktop but iPad opens up fine @AB
  19. Replies
    Views

Sticky: If they will supply a replacement, I am happy to...

If they will supply a replacement, I am happy to pick it up and post it to you, only 20 mins from me, not a problem.
  20. Replies
    Views

I believe it helps the vehicle to run.

I believe it helps the vehicle to run.
  21. Replies
    Views

Work is getting intense and chaotic. Simply cant...

Work is getting intense and chaotic. Simply cant get away, PIA in all honesty.
  22. Replies
    Views

I think you should be able to get dimensional...

I think you should be able to get dimensional information from Doctor Google.
  23. Replies
    Views

Yes I hold an amateur operator licence, but dont...

Yes I hold an amateur operator licence, but dont spend time on the service, its more for peace of mind contact if I ever need to get out of a jam. The HF service this radio works on has maybe a...
  24. Replies
    Views

Bought a new h/d Sutton Tapping wrench, finally...

Bought a new h/d Sutton Tapping wrench, finally destroyed 3 wrenches today in fast succession on the tapped holes of the antenna mount - poor man pays twice comes to mind! Also bought a set of the...
  25. Replies
    Views

Bit more progress, chest infection, again,...

Bit more progress, chest infection, again, holding me back, but baby steps get the job done. Finished the pivot mount for the big antenna, then trial fitted the new TRED boxes, ordered another 65L...
Page 1 of 40 1 2 3 4