OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

[QUOTE=Dr Gary;613404] Hi Dr Gary, Did my...

Hi Dr Gary,
    Did my father's with jacks and axle stands, opted for the hoist with mine, saved a heap of time.
    If you're doing it with a jack: Jack from chassis, unplug diff breather, take central...
  2. Replies
    Views

Just bought drivetech 4x4 steering damper and...

Just bought drivetech 4x4 steering damper and enduro pro big bore shocks form ebay, hope they're ok. has anyone had them before? hope to fit them next week :)
    Been a big couple of weeks though, took...
  3. Replies
    Views

I have noticed the difference in handling and the...

I have noticed the difference in handling and the way it sits from the rear, certainly something everyone with a GU should check for.
    My dad has a 2004 GU 4.8 with OME 2" lift, and he spends 4 mths...
  4. Replies
    Views

Coil Tower Braces

So I realized I had a huge crack in my driver's side rear coil tower, a common problem it seems with GU's.
    After reading quite a few threads I decided to repair then fit a pair of Boss Coil Tower...
  5. Replies
    Views

I nearly bought a Tigerz Hercules recovery kit a...

I nearly bought a Tigerz Hercules recovery kit a couple of weeks ago as they were advertising them for $139 with free delivery, I decided not to as I thought it seemed too good to be true, now I know...
  6. Thread: New to all this

by Gertie
    Replies
    Views

New to all this

Hi all,
    Have been reading this forum for a while now and have decided to finally get my feet wet and join in.
    I have a 2001 GU 4.5 and have had it for about 6 years, I am hoping to do the big lap...