OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Probably best to email them and ask if they're...

Probably best to email them and ask if they're doing later models and what fits what. I got the whole lot they had when i had my pajero and I abused hell out of them and they never let me down, paid...
  2. Replies
    Views

12 days straight out doing storm damage with fire...

12 days straight out doing storm damage with fire service, we were run off our feet.
  3. Replies
    Views

My mechanic did mine, we cleaned it all out and...

My mechanic did mine, we cleaned it all out and used two tubes of the toyota viscous oil and now it works better than a new one but damn you can hear it now haha.
  4. Replies
    Views

I have two, same length, one has 10w and the...

I have two, same length, one has 10w and the other 5w led's. Both put out about the same and get similar distances, i've found the reflector used in the bars make a difference especially the fish eye...
  5. Replies
    Views

Correct a licencing thing as they do not meet...

Correct a licencing thing as they do not meet safety standards.
    The canister can overheat and explode, the seal between canister and cooker doesn't seal correctly, the safety feature in cooker can...
  6. Replies
    Views

I know what can happen with these exploding and...

I know what can happen with these exploding and it was NOT user error but a fault in the product

I'll just leave this here....

http://youtu.be/0IpNnPdMCIg
  7. Replies
    Views

Yeh the Hankook Dynapro MT are a good tyre, good...

Yeh the Hankook Dynapro MT are a good tyre, good wear on them, only let me down in wet clay and mud, wouldn't clear unless you gave it a boot full.
    Careful with cheaper name brand tyres, a lot are...
  8. Replies
    Views

I've been through a few sets over a few years and...

I've been through a few sets over a few years and have kept away from big name brands, i'm currently running a set of Kenda Klever MT in 285/75/16, picked them up for $220 a corner. I've been out up...
  9. Replies
    Views

Yeh trying to find a copy of video somewhere,...

Yeh trying to find a copy of video somewhere, will post it if i find it or it is uploaded again to youtube.
  10. Replies
    Views

The Pat v Roothy saga, funny video UPDATED

This was shared with me and it's quite funny. If you're sensitive maybe don't watch it haha.

http://youtu.be/eyobTarVvgE
  11. Replies
    Views

There is an additive you can add to bladder and...

There is an additive you can add to bladder and you do not taste anything but pure water. Got it at a camping show years ago.
  12. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Well I went back to the kids house this morning...

Well I went back to the kids house this morning and amazingly they had found my cap, the parents had dealt with them and found quite a collection of them.
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: What pissed me off is I was picking kids up from...

What pissed me off is I was picking kids up from school and standing at door of my fourby and some crazy woman side swiped me leaving me with a sore ass, thing was there was a bang and me yelling and...
  14. Thread: Mud tyers

by catchinjack
    Replies
    Views

Kumho KL71 MT's, brilliant tyre.

Kumho KL71 MT's, brilliant tyre.
  15. Replies
    Views

4WD Game with Patrols

Don't know if anyone has come across this game for PC but it's called "Spin Tires". It's still in beta and you can download the developers version and add different vehicles and maps etc.
    It's not a...
  16. Replies
    Views

42122 Here's the photo of it, bit of work...

Here's the photo of it, bit of work involved apparently
  17. Abbott is worse than bloody Gillard, I'm yet to...

Abbott is worse than bloody Gillard, I'm yet to see a promise he made be fullfilled, all I see is excuses and the blame game.
  18. Replies
    Views

Strengthening GQ drivers seat mounts

After reading how weak the left front seat runner and mounts are on the GQ drivers seat I took a drive up to Rampt Customs and we took the seat out and strengthened them to stop it bending or...
  19. Replies
    Views

I also have the 400 Nova and that is quite bright...

I also have the 400 Nova and that is quite bright also, beats the Coleman lights. I usually hang mine upside down from a gazebo when away and it produces plenty of good light.

Leo