OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

BIGGUWESTY - Stop reminding me of things AFTER I...

BIGGUWESTY - Stop reminding me of things AFTER I have done them! Although, I found I can get the shield on if I am patient and gentle, which isn't often lol.

LOSTBENJI - I'm like a good woman,...
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi guys, unfortunately I have been unable to...

Hi guys, unfortunately I have been unable to reply for some time. I have sorted this issue out, it was the exhaust manifold gasket. It was THE ONLY one I didn't do when I rebuilt the turbo.......
  3. Replies
    Views

Sticky: PS Patrol can't go as turbo is half rebuilt, lol....

PS Patrol can't go as turbo is half rebuilt, lol. "If I can take it I can make it"
  4. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Get turbo rebuild happening - guy hits truck on...

Get turbo rebuild happening - guy hits truck on bike and can't rebuild for unknown time - one car down... Other car - Limp mode, all electronic failed and take to dealer sign - two cars down,...
  5. Replies
    Views

thought I'd revive this one with an update -...

thought I'd revive this one with an update - swivel hub rebuild completed, MASSIVE THANKS to MUDRUNNER, without his run down I'd still be scratching my head in places. Also a big thanks for the...
  6. Thread: Depression

by Lexx
    Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hey Stropp, I'm sorry to hear about what...

Hey Stropp, I'm sorry to hear about what happened. It doesn't matter what happens a person always thinks what they could have done better, or different to prevent what has happened. To the person...
  7. Replies
    Views

I can give you good advice, PM if you're...

I can give you good advice, PM if you're interested, but it seems the agency has proceeded already. In the end, give them nothing, admit nothing, give them no facts to go on until you have spoken to...
  8. Replies
    Views

I haven't heard about this upgrade no? Is it a...

I haven't heard about this upgrade no? Is it a simple rotor upgrade like drilled and slotted rotors, making the heat dissipate more quickly? Viscous fan, great idea, thanks threedogs.
  9. Replies
    Views

Bought a house, strangely scary throwing away...

Bought a house, strangely scary throwing away that much money, at least I know I can sleep in the Troll if the market crashes!
  10. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Washed the truck, bought a house, got great help...

Washed the truck, bought a house, got great help (again) from 'threedogs', now a bourbon watching the kid pretend to be a mountain climber in the lounge room.
  11. Replies
    Views

"Evil prevails where good men do nothing"

"Evil prevails where good men do nothing"
  12. Replies
    Views

Thanks guys, I thought the engine bay may fill up...

Thanks guys, I thought the engine bay may fill up more than that! KISS principal applies!
  13. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Thanks guys, it sure is a different world now!...

Thanks guys, it sure is a different world now! Good luck NISSANNEWBY, you'll be right! But a word of advice, you will never see 'there' in the same light again....
  14. Replies
    Views

Hi Newtz, I've just installed one myself. Maybe...

Hi Newtz, I've just installed one myself. Maybe my story will help.

Situation:

The threaded port for the EGT probe in my exhaust system was 1/4 NPT, the EGT probe was 1/8 NPT.
    Wiring didn't...
  15. Replies
    Views

Sticky: The birth of my first baby, I'm not even that...

The birth of my first baby, I'm not even that upset about this strange dream .... a dream that seems so far away.... of sleep....