OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Hey. Sorry for dragging up an old thread but I've...

Hey. Sorry for dragging up an old thread but I've found this issue today whilst installing my own switches. Haven't tried it yet but my thinking is the switch will seat perfectly fine if it wasn't...
  2. Replies
    Views

Well we bought a 47L ARB fridge the weekend...

Well we bought a 47L ARB fridge the weekend before last, so the drawers design has changed slightly! Going with this design now. The rectangle boxes on the left side under the ledge are for two sets...
  3. Replies
    Views

A folding step. You stand on it so you can see...

A folding step. You stand on it so you can see into the fridge :p
  4. Thread: GoPro prices

by choochie
    Replies
    Views

We imported over a dozen hero3 blacks and a tub...

We imported over a dozen hero3 blacks and a tub load of accessories from the US back in December as nothing was available in Australia. They went like hot cakes on gumtree. Still selling off the last...
  5. Replies
    Views

Did mine today. Didn't go genuine inner axle seal...

Did mine today. Didn't go genuine inner axle seal - see how it goes.

Regarding the circlip, make sure the outer ring in front of the hub but is seated all the way. After fitting the inner locking...
  6. Replies
    Views

Did mine today, so any questions just ask as its...

Did mine today, so any questions just ask as its all fresh in my mind (unless the ciders wash it out over night!!)

PS didn't know about having the scraper seals joins at the top - I put them at...
  7. Replies
    Views

Bunnings sell similar items in the gardening...

Bunnings sell similar items in the gardening aisle - they are hose extensions for old dears to water hanging baskets - put a thinner end on it and it will work wonders.
  8. Replies
    Views

Run a new cable from positive terminal with an...

Run a new cable from positive terminal with an inline fuse close to battery terminal. Earth it via negative terminal or shared earth, but don't use same earth as stereo or you'll get feedback n...
  9. Replies
    Views

Two big thumbs up from me and about 10 of my...

Two big thumbs up from me and about 10 of my 4wding mates.
  10. Replies
    Views

Relay packets usually have their pin IDs on the...

Relay packets usually have their pin IDs on the back. If not...
    30 = connect via fuse to 12v +
    85 = earth
    86 = switch
    87 = power to light (+)

With any wiring remember to place fuse on positive...
  11. Replies
    Views

That's the fuse-poppin' way :p [Tapatalk2 on...

That's the fuse-poppin' way :p

[Tapatalk2 on Nexus7]
  12. Replies
    Views

I drilled a hole in the large barn door behind...

I drilled a hole in the large barn door behind the spare wheel carrier bracket - then pushed in a rubber gromet, pushed wire through, and applied small amount of silicon to seal it off.

Toggle...
  13. Replies
    Views

Went with a mate to the caravan and camping show...

Went with a mate to the caravan and camping show n Perth a couple months back cos he was chasing a camper trailer. Ended up dropping $22k on a johnnos camper; it was by far the best under $30k in my...
  14. 20 bushes at average $12 each. Cheap considering...

20 bushes at average $12 each. Cheap considering good quality caster bushes are 190 and a pair of pan hard bushes are $60. Just keep that in mind as they may let go after 6mths.

[Tapatalk2 on...
  15. Replies
    Views

If u can't find me then get your local exhaust...

If u can't find me then get your local exhaust shop to fan one up. Can't see it taking too long or costing too much. As reference my local place built me a custom 3" mandrel dump pipe for $220.

16. Without sounding rude just find bolts / screws to...

Without sounding rude just find bolts / screws to undo. I have cibie super Oscars and they come apart with a single screw at the bottom.

[Tapatalk2 on Nexus7]
  17. Replies
    Views

If it happens when taking off or slowing down...

If it happens when taking off or slowing down (straight line) then I'd start with radius arm bushes (3 per arm).
  18. Replies
    Views

Easy to do in the carport with some mates and...

Easy to do in the carport with some mates and some tools. As mentioned, safety first.