OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. If ya towing I would ensure that your simple...

If ya towing I would ensure that your simple things are taken care of first. Ensure that your radiator cap is serviceable, towing with a compromised cooling system is probably a major killer of any...
  2. Maybe someone could set up a Go Fund Me for him....

Maybe someone could set up a Go Fund Me for him. It's at: www.gofundme.com In any case I'm good for fifty bucks. Just let me know the bank details. Good luck Roofy...
  3. Replies
    Views

Thanxs again people. Good advice all round. Gunna...

Thanxs again people. Good advice all round. Gunna watch and shoot for the next month. Also gonna monitor fuel consumption rates. After about 80kph the extra go pedal is noticeable, but not alarming....
  4. Replies
    Views

Three dogs, no EGT gauges or Dawes fitted. Don't...

Three dogs, no EGT gauges or Dawes fitted. Don't want them. Happy with the ecu boost control. If I have to watch an EGT gauge I don't want to drive the thing. Only interested in stopping oil mist...
  5. Thread: MAF Sensor

by steve4377
    Replies
    Views

I use contact cleaner on the maf every oil...

I use contact cleaner on the maf every oil change, only because it's half the price of MAF cleaner. It's probably the same thing and is safe to use on all electronics and switches in your vehicle...
  6. Replies
    Views

Rofl....yeah mate, well to tell the truth my...

Rofl....yeah mate, well to tell the truth my missus just bought a new iron, and so I pinched the new one!
    But they do wash up okay with soap...otherwise fuel in a hot iron could cause a complete...
  7. Replies
    Views

Cheers mate. Not sure about those CRD models as...

Cheers mate. Not sure about those CRD models as the filter changed and it has a couple more lines coming out of it, and is a lot more expensive. So maybe a CRD owner here can give you tips. I always...
  8. Replies
    Views

Thanks Rumcajs for the tips. I would imagine that...

Thanks Rumcajs for the tips. I would imagine that the boss ring seal is now redundant due to the seal being self contained on the filter itself. The seal was probably envisaged as being necessary...
  9. Replies
    Views

Fuel filter replacement and MAF clean.

Hi Guys,

Just uploaded my first YouTube video of how to change out the fuel filter on my 2004 Patrol and have the thing start after changing it out. I had a lot of dramas with this the first few...
  10. Replies
    Views

Thanxs for the replies guys, it’s nice to see...

Thanxs for the replies guys, it’s nice to see people reading suggestions that hopefully may help in the future.
    Nisshead, I certainly hope I haven’t scared anyone from venturing out into the bush,...
  11. Replies
    Views

Fuel, water and going on that big trip.

Fuel and the outback – Food for thought…

Just thought I’d offer a bit of advice with regard the owners going or contemplating going outback. Seems to be a lot of misinformation on this issue. In...
  12. Replies
    Views

Doc, The standard fuel filter works fine. It...

Doc,

The standard fuel filter works fine. It already has a water separator in it, in fact it is alarmed to your ‘check engine’ light on the dash. According to the Nissan Dealer I spoke with in...