Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Cheers Stropp! Will look into it👍🏻

Cheers Stropp! Will look into it👍🏻
  2. Replies
    Views

Hi there! Been away from this site for a while,...

Hi there! Been away from this site for a while, and have since updated from a TD GQ to a TD GU, not a bad rig but old mate severely understated the overheating issue, the engine is fine, no evidence...
  3. Thread: Hi there!

by Bushy674
    Replies
    Views

Welcome to the Forum Cobber!!!

Welcome to the Forum Cobber!!!
  4. Replies
    Views

Welcome to the forum cobber!

Welcome to the forum cobber!
  5. Hey mate, if you have no joy at CBC etc, we have...

Hey mate, if you have no joy at CBC etc, we have a company called Transeal in WA, they do seals for all sorts of applications. Best of luck eh
  6. Replies
    Views

The Diesel hub will cut in at a lower...

The Diesel hub will cut in at a lower temperature, I have put a diesel hub on a petrol for better cooling but I wouldn't advise putting a petrol one on a diesel. Veales do a aftermarket fan for the...
  7. Thread: Extractors.

by Bushy674
    Replies
    Views

Studs Mate,

Studs Mate,
  8. Replies
    Views

Definitely pull the motor out mate, I did one a...

Definitely pull the motor out mate, I did one a couple of months ago and it was a piece of cake, I have done it on a hoist before and still reckon pulling the motor on the ground is easier, best of...
  9. Replies
    Views

That's a bit odd mate, the filter should bypass...

That's a bit odd mate, the filter should bypass if blocked, how much crap went into the sump? IE old gasket etc. before you go to far is the wiring to the oil pressure sender unit ok? After a job...
  10. Replies
    Views

Always a good idea to have a look at the brake...

Always a good idea to have a look at the brake lines after a week or so, with a few years under the belt having them in a new position can cause a split in the line, 2 inch lift doesn't stretch them...