OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

I have had Optima Yellows go to Zero and have...

I have had Optima Yellows go to Zero and have been able to pull them back up to charge. They are a very hardy battery.
  2. Replies
    Views

Awesome!!!

Awesome!!!
  3. Replies
    Views

Your mates are clearly Keepers mate. I probably...

Your mates are clearly Keepers mate. I probably would have un-friended you but they had your back.

Welcome mate. You cant go passed a good GU mate. What is your budget? Wagon or Ute?
  4. Replies
    Views

You are a part of the fabric of this place mate,...

You are a part of the fabric of this place mate, all the best with your health, it ain't over till it's over and it sounds like yoy still have some living to do mate.
  5. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hey Jack!! Glad to see your avatar mate.

Hey Jack!! Glad to see your avatar mate.
  6. Replies
    Views

Sticky: I wanna see it doing 234kmh! Dash looks bloody...

I wanna see it doing 234kmh!

Dash looks bloody nice!
  7. Sorry i didnt read your final list. 1. ...

Sorry i didnt read your final list.

1. Replace Springs and Shocks.
    2. Kings and Konis will be fine. I like the Old Man Emu from ARB in my GU, they did 300000kms without missing a beat. I wanted...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hmmmmm! those were the exact photos i was going...

Hmmmmm! those were the exact photos i was going to ask you to post. These first appeared for the y62 and i have one and its bloody awesome. That second layer is nice for storage too. I didnt know...
  9. Im not ready to post here................

Im not ready to post here................
  10. Replies
    Views

Hi mate, the 4.6s are desirable and you should...

Hi mate, the 4.6s are desirable and you should not have a problem selling them. Honestly i would list them on FB Marketplace.

Regarding the 3.5s... I cant really help you with that but can advise...
  11. i would 100% disconnect and or trace. Noone will...

i would 100% disconnect and or trace. Noone will know the answer, it could be anything. But the World of 12v has evolved and anything that was done pre 2010 is probably questionable these days. I...
  12. Im dreaming of being ready.... Does that count. ...

Im dreaming of being ready.... Does that count. Its been a few very long days in the shed. Short of a Miracle tomorrow i will miss the scheduled Engineers Inspection for Friday damn it.
  13. Tell em to shove it and go the Raslarr Hooped...

Tell em to shove it and go the Raslarr Hooped front and rear bars mate. They look significantly better than the ARB Summit. Shame on ARB for not redeveloping the Summit bar when they developed the...
  14. Replies
    Views

Woulda looked better in Pink

Woulda looked better in Pink
  15. Replies
    Views

Hi mate, if you are notnchasing remote res stuff...

Hi mate, if you are notnchasing remote res stuff and just want a valved shock then I'm a family of the Old Man Emu from ARB. I have run it in my GQ and my GUIV and was stoked with both. The GUIV did...
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4