1. Thread: Site Slowness

by Cuppa
    Replies
    Views

Wow, the speed improvement is great.

Wow, the speed improvement is great.
  2. Replies
    Views

Sticky: Hi mudnut, I just followed the same procedure &...

Hi mudnut, I just followed the same procedure & it worked ok. Forum has generally been very slow for a while. Eg taking a couple of minutes for anything to load, but it is quite variable. OK at...
  3. Very pleased to hear that Stropp, mine is...

Very pleased to hear that Stropp, mine is installed, just waiting for one extra cable in the mail to complete it, although probably wont fire it up until shortly before we head off again. I know...
  4. Indeed! :smileyvault-cute-bi I have the...

Indeed! :smileyvault-cute-bi

I have the same pic somewhere. There is a small shelter/free camp at Cuppa Creek (not that we could find the actual creek) where I left my mark back in 2009. I...
  5. I wanna know what has happened to Stropp's...

I wanna know what has happened to Stropp's Starlink? Not a dicky bird! Pleased to see you've made it out to Dalhousie Springs & across to Birdsville. I didn't think you would be able to. Thanks...
  6. Thanks Winnie, wish you & your fellow adventurers...

Thanks Winnie, wish you & your fellow adventurers well.
  7. OK so who is actually going, & has Stropp got his...

OK so who is actually going, & has Stropp got his starlink sorted?

Best wishes for a magic trip to all.
  8. Were they tasty?

Were they tasty?
  9. So it sounds like it's possible to set it up &...

So it sounds like it's possible to set it up & test it before you have to start paying the subscription? Did you buy the Starlink locally or direct from Starlink? I'm planning to buy locally (JB...
  10. When you buy the Gen 3 Starlink they supply you...

When you buy the Gen 3 Starlink they supply you with the router, the dish, & a 240v power supply. (ie. 240v to 56v). In a mobile situation an inverter supplies 240v from the 12v battery (ie. 12v to...
  11. Mine arrived today. Be warned that the...

Mine arrived today. Be warned that the instructions say Do NOT connect to Router. Got me going for a moment until I realised they have not updated the instructions from the Gen 2 power supply.
  12. Which one did you order? I'm waiting for...

Which one did you order? I'm waiting for Starpower one (from SpaceTek in Mildura) to arrive in the mail.

Now you've let the cat out the bag we'll be expecting updates from mid Simmo! Just think...
  13. Actually I believe their may be a difference...

Actually I believe their may be a difference between 'Vacuum Sealed' & 'Cryovac'd'.

Both use the same sort of process, one is done on a 'home' machine, the other on a more powerful professional...
  14. Replies
    Views

Take some spare plastic fittings with you.

Take some spare plastic fittings with you.
  15. Replies
    Views

Agree with Winnie. It’s the fact that something...

Agree with Winnie.
    It’s the fact that something has changed which is of concern.
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4