OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Search:

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

ONE BIG COMMENT FOR ALL THOSE WITH A CRD, is that...

ONE BIG COMMENT FOR ALL THOSE WITH A CRD, is that on a CRD set up the Dawes valve and the like, take full control from the ECU, WHICH, actually ramps the boost all the way up to 25 PSI when cruising...
  2. Replies
    Views

more pics by the day light. Just need to pain the...

more pics by the day light. Just need to pain the edges and get black caps for the bolts and screws
  3. Replies
    Views

UPDATE: almost there

UPDATE: SO just about finished, still need to dress the cut edges and get some black covers for the screw caps, but other then that, done.

What you think.
  4. Replies
    Views

Already have the light covered ...

Already have the light covered

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?21858-Rear-barn-door-light-I-LIKE-IT.......

I will have the lanyards made up today i didn;t get to these just...
  5. Replies
    Views

Its supper stiff, its a composite panel which is...

Its supper stiff, its a composite panel which is aluminium, polymer and aluminium skin, its VERY stiff and does not move or flex at all. For the width and length of the table you hardly notice any...
  6. Replies
    Views

The Beginning and the END of my Rear Door Shelf......

So now that the rear light has been installed in the barn door, time for my shelf.

The stuff is a product called AlucaBond, cost me a carton of bear for a massssiivve sheet of it. I got black one...
  7. Well ok just to convince myself, turned the...

Well ok just to convince myself, turned the snorkle facing forwards, cold morning like 2 deg C including Black ice, fuel economy according to Ultra Gauge was 12.8, n the way back, turned it back and...
  8. Cruise control for all highway runs, forward...

Cruise control for all highway runs, forward facing intake and backwards, this way it was comparative.

Doing the test again this Friday run number 6, wait and see i guess
  9. Nope mine is a copy of a Safari, so you can turn...

Nope mine is a copy of a Safari, so you can turn the head around backwards
  10. Snorkle intake backwards, better fuel economy....GU8

OK so the past three weeks i have had to drive 400km intrastate and i figured i would do a little test.

I figured i would see if turning the snorkel intake to point backwards made a difference...
  11. Replies
    Views

Well let them know here in Tass we have had a few...

Well let them know here in Tass we have had a few now. LOL. Mine has not done it since. All good so far.
  12. Replies
    Views

i the only one seeing the specs? 240w 3w...

i the only one seeing the specs?

240w 3w
    intensity epistar LED's,
    17a draw
    12 degree spot beam and 60 degree flood
    30,000hr life
  13. Replies
    Views

Thanks mate, i must have missed that one?

Thanks mate, i must have missed that one?
  14. Heres the audio controls ...

Heres the audio controls
  15. GU8 Nissan patrol Steering wheel audio controls with Eclipse unit on a ST. IT WORKS

Hi Guys

I have a 2012 GU8 50th Anniversary fitted with an Eclipse Audio unit.

The thing thing that shitted me was lack of audio controls on the wheel. Now MR Nissan wants $180 for the buttons....
  16. if your a car nut, visit Joes garage on any given...

if your a car nut, visit Joes garage on any given night after 7 in Hobart.

Hasting caves and the warm pools down south are also a BIG must.

Salmon ponds outside of Hobart, great if you like BIG...
  17. STEINBAUER Performance chips explained. One Anally retentive engineer found out.

Ok so being an anally retentive engineer, after installing one of the new STEINBAUER Performance chips on my mates patrol, i wanted to know just how these things works, so i rang the guys at...
  18. Yeah i just wish i could install one in my car...

Yeah i just wish i could install one in my car without Mr Nissan having a hissy fit.

The bottom end is not as good as mine, well not as linear, there seams to be a big lung at about 1800 rpm,...
  19. Well after a decent stint on the road I must say...

Well after a decent stint on the road I must say the improvement is noticible. I think I was spot on, tourqe range is much smoother no big lump just constant pull. My brother drove it and imediatly...
  20. Replies
    Views

'If it's free, take two" My old man.

'If it's free, take two" My old man.
  21. Replies
    Views

Flexi, Flexi, New springs and shocks in.

Well so my 2" lift installed dobinson springs, ProComp 9000 shocks. Front are perfect, springs just captive, rear could have been 1" longer, hay at $100 for two new shocks delivered i'll get another...
  22. Replies
    Views

Drop boxes for 2" lift

Ok So i have a 2" lift installed and although caster is juts ok, i was wondering if anyone is using drop boxes, like zordoes, to give them more caster on a 2' lift which in turn gives more flex out...
  23. Replies
    Views

I have an ebay cheppie and had no issues, the...

I have an ebay cheppie and had no issues, the template was off a bit, basically 5mm or so, but you drill holes bigger then required so you have plenty of adjustment. My head originally was too loose,...
  24. Thread: no limits

by WogsRus
    Replies
    Views

yes i have, a mate had one on his Trol which h...

yes i have, a mate had one on his Trol which h has now sold so the chip is up for grabs. It made a huge difference down low, massive torque fuel economy was much the same. If you are interested he...
  25. Replies
    Views

Sticky: There is always Trekka4wd club, a great club with...

There is always Trekka4wd club, a great club with a great general 4wd cars of all sought.

http://www.trekka4wdclub.com/
Page 1 of 2 1 2