OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Conversation Between Wine_maker and dads tractor

2 Visitor Messages

1. Good day Pete!
    I should organize a conference for 45 guests from all over Kazakhstan, so I don’t have time for family and forum too lol. Don’t worry, I don’t have any insults to you, or anyone guys from our forum. I think our forum is very positive and friendship place. I plan to have a trip at 7 may with my friends and family to canyon and mountain lakes that I talk in photo thread and then I will post many new interesting photos.
    Two weeks ride it’s so cool. I really want to make a long trip for a week, or two. It might be cool to see your trips photos. Especially, for forum members like me who lives in other countries.
    Yes, many of Australian wineries have interesting names, like: 919 wines in SA (actually they produce 20 brands of wines), or BlackJack Wines in VIC, or Optimiste Wines in NSW.
    Thank you for attention. Hope to hear you soon. Cheers Alex.
  2. G'day Wine Maker how are you going haven't seen you on the site for awhile I hope it wasn't a result of me or something I said. The missus and I have just done a little trip from Mackay up to Cape tribulation via the Atherton table lands for 2 weeks Had a good time in the rain forests hand feeding the native animals and enjoying a cold beer .Of interest to you may be a winery called Murdering Point still haven't got to the bottom of why it's called that but will endeavour to enlighten you when I know .Cheers for now Alex ,Pete
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2