OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Conversation Between healy and krbrooking

6 Visitor Messages

1. Cars good just setting up the nads etc its huge compared to the Q and it has more power which is good trip for the 23rd feb couple of weeks at bunyip if your keen how's yours going?
  2. Hey man hows the new rig holding up, to your driving how are you finding it compared to the mighty Q.
  3. Let me know when ya all good to go will see how mine is coming and go from there
  4. Nice score hopefully have it back this week got a few toys waiting to be put on it and I'm hanging to test it out see what it's like
  5. Yeh all good man mine has just been running bit warm at 100km/hr since the last trip I did with Johnathon. Have to wait until I have worked a few weeks to book it into the mech see what's going on the will do a radiator flush and full service, fuel filters and all. Will let you know once that is sorted and will definitely be up for a trip, also have a winch now just waiting for the father inlaw to make up a cradle. Got the 95000lb winch for free complete with cable and everything was stoked. How's yours running? Did you get the head sorted?
  6. Cheers mate what's goin on with your car?? When you available for an outing (day trip) bring the family I'm now a GU owner I miss the GQ
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6