OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Conversation Between macca86 and Hunty

8 Visitor Messages

1. I live in frenchville and work at parkhurst as a boilermaker contractor. If I got offered full time I'd concider moving up here as I like it here.
  2. Oh wow that's ages Dave and I know what that's like.

We are getting married in September.
    Are you not staying in Rocky just working
  3. the missus is back in brisbane working and I'm here working saving for our wedding in june couldn't say no to the money and long hrs up here. not going home for 8 weeks or so they say absence makes the heart grow founder
  4. We are heading out to backwater with the boat this weekend, hope to catch something lol.

I take it your missus isn't u here?
    It's not too bad here
  5. My roomate has a boat we go to fishermans creek, sandy point and corbets landing and fish and crab the bay. on a calm day you can make it to keppel. the fitzroy can be good one barra season is back. I'm checking a few mechanics all about the same price so just have to roll with it now. I've only been here since late november don't mind it up here
  6. Wow march thats gotta suck umm swaffie is great but you might find it hard getting into him, but its probably worth a chat to him he should atleast be able to put you on the right track.

Diesel central is his bussiness out at gracemere, no's his stuff.

do you have a boat? where do you like to go out, we just bought a tinny love going out
  7. Hi hunty. I try get out every weekend when I'm not working mostly fishing and boating got to 5 rocks and byfield a bit or q mag. Right now my turbo has blown and need to get fixed looking at march for it to be fixed. Any good mechanics up this way?
  8. G'day mate i see your in rocky now, do you get out much, not that theres a great deal around here haha
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8