OUR VIDEOS GALLERY MEMBER SPONSORSHIP VENDOR SPONSORSHIP

Conversation Between fixer982 and growler2058

4 Visitor Messages

1. Howdy fixer hows ya havent heard from ya for a bit spose ur under the pump with ya new job ay. Catchya mate
  2. Wellll I started by doin maintenance and replacing swivel hub seals and then decided on doin all bearings and seals. But because we had our holiday booked finances have been on the holidAy so she's sittin there on stands with her axles out waiting for mento get home!! So nuthin major mate should have her put back together in a couple of hours. Just gotta see how much coin we have might have to wait on next pay.
  3. Cheers mate mist of our photos have been down at loveday an the border track I'm down at the bay an work fir a const company an move all around the metro area! Think I've got a bank to fit out at regency park when I get home. But have been in the city at Telstra waymouth st doin a chilled water (aircon) upgrade! Dunno if it bothers ya but everyone who looks at my profile will see ur mob number I can delete it if ya want mate just yell out mate will catch ya soon
  4. Gday fixer we are spread far and wide across the state but should try to have a sth Aussie meet up. My trolls off the road fir a few weeks more but should be good to rock n roll soon
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4