PDA

View Full Version : Fog Lights for 08 ST

teno45
30th March 2012, 12:33 PM
Hi guys,

when my new bullbar arrives, Im looking at putting fog lights on it. I've done a little bit of research into it, and found that the wiring is there and just needs a relay, fuse and switch.

Now the relay and fuse are no worries. The switch is where it becomes a little tricky. I could just put in an "ARB" type switch, which is probably going to be the easiest way. But I was talking to the guy at my local ARB dealer today (who happens to be a Patrol driver, which has to help!) He said he picked up an X-Trail indicator stalk that had the fog light switch already on it. This was on an 04 ST 4.2.

Anybody know if this would be possible for an 08 ST CRD? ARB guy mentioned that the 08's had a factory option of foggies so might even be able to get a patrol stalk, not an X-Trail one.

any ideas?

Cheers, Brett

Maxhead
30th March 2012, 12:54 PM
I think anything over 2010 the fog lights were standard and an option pre 2010. Check out wreckers but a switch might be a cheaper option

teno45
2nd April 2012, 07:48 AM
Thanks Kris, at least now I know the stalk with three fog light switch should be available, just need to find one! Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Tapatalk

teno45
21st April 2012, 06:23 PM
Picked up a switch from Nissan yesterday morning! $75.10! No where near as expensive as I thought it would be. $15 for the micro relay, and everything works!

Snow Patrol
30th August 2014, 01:02 PM
If any one is after the part number for the switch its 25540-8H301.