PDA

View Full Version : Tire balance beads

Jordan.mathisen
29th March 2012, 07:01 PM
Hey, i was just wondering if anyone has had any experiences with tire balance beads? I've done a bit of reading up on them and they seem pretty good, everything always does when its being sold to you tho haha. But would like to know if anyone has tried them and if they work also what sized tires you used them on?

Ben-e-boy
29th March 2012, 09:17 PM
never heard if them mate, do you have a link to a website, I'm over getting my tyres balaced after every outing, I always rip the weights off every time

Bigrig
29th March 2012, 11:02 PM
never heard if them mate, do you have a link to a website, I'm over getting my tyres balaced after every outing, I always rip the weights off every time

X2 mate ... any links to the products??

Or are you going to make me google them myself??? lmao

Jordan.mathisen
30th March 2012, 08:16 PM
Yea thats what i figured. i found out about them when you tubing how to fit tires to bead lock rims and it was mentioned. heres a link i found on them for sale on ebay http://www.ebay.com/itm/4wd-4x4-Tire-Wheel-Balancing-Beads-Weights-Tire-Tires-Wheel-Wheels-4oz-ounce-/140615276126?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20bd52d65e&vxp=mtr#ht_4447wt_1180 there are multiple different listings at different prices with a bit of info it said they work on centrifugal force spinning out to the low spots and was just curious if anyone had tried them. Im pretty keen on ordering a set and trying them tho

Jordan.mathisen
4th April 2012, 06:38 PM
Bought some today so when they arrive and i get them in the truck and get it running il let you guys know how they go!