PDA

View Full Version : easter where to??

Stropp
27th March 2012, 08:03 PM
Hi Guys and Girls, I am going to get away at easter but have to work saturday till 2pm and want somewhere close to perth to go for an overnight, would appreciate some feedback if possible, nothing too hard as I will be by myself as the kids have already decided to do their own thing. Cheers

Timmo
27th March 2012, 10:29 PM
want company in the form of another forum member in a another troll......................

Stropp
27th March 2012, 10:45 PM
Mate be happy to have company just need some ideas of where to go, was thinking of heading south to a beach somewhere for an overnighter Saturday, any ideas?

Clunk
27th March 2012, 11:14 PM
Yeagarup is supposed to be pretty nice, not been there personally and couldn't tell you how to get there, all I know is its down south lol........ the WPC recently ran a weekend trip down there and looks like they had a good time. Another member on here Mark Mcclauchlin went recently too, he's put up a trip report on here somewhere, might be worth checking out

Timmo
28th March 2012, 12:17 AM
hmmm if its this saturday cant do wish i could but under the thumb this weekend..........i think up lancolin way could be a goer before the crowd gets there seen some nice beach up that way and here its good fishing.

Stropp
28th March 2012, 12:22 AM
No mate Easter saturday for an overnighter somewhere south, Preston beach way or even into dwelling up area!

Clunk
28th March 2012, 12:23 AM
There's always Wilbinga for a spot of "overnight fishing"

nowoolies
28th March 2012, 12:33 AM
There's always Wilbinga for a spot of "overnight fishing"

not a good choice hahahahahah .....sir

Clunk
28th March 2012, 12:50 AM
not a good choice hahahahahah .....sir

Why, because its up north?????????!!!!!!!!!

MudRunnerTD
28th March 2012, 12:55 AM
Loveday!!!! You know you want to!!

Clunk
28th March 2012, 01:00 AM
Loveday!!!! You know you want to!!

They best leave now then!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

nowoolies
28th March 2012, 01:06 AM
Why, because its up north?????????!!!!!!!!!

gotta keep that one quite hay lol

Clunk
28th March 2012, 01:11 AM
gotta keep that one quite hay lol

There's no fish there anyway!!!!! Lol

oncedisturbed
28th March 2012, 01:14 AM
yeagerup, dwellingup, collie to name a few. may be pushing for space over that weekend though

nowoolies
28th March 2012, 01:18 AM
yeagerup, dwellingup, collie to name a few. may be pushing for space over that weekend though

got that in one,
you could camp on the side of the highway thats about all the room that end of town

Clunk
28th March 2012, 01:18 AM
Up to nowoolies place it is then!!!!! Lol

nowoolies
28th March 2012, 01:20 AM
Up to nowoolies place it is then!!!!! Lol

hahahahah could be a goer but still a total fire ban so that will dampen things a bit

xamrab
28th March 2012, 01:25 AM
hmmm if its this saturday cant do wish i could but under the thumb this weekend..........i think up lancolin way could be a goer before the crowd gets there seen some nice beach up that way and here its good fishing.

Have to agree - Lancolin to Grey is a great trip. Great camping, scenery and challlenges.

oncedisturbed
28th March 2012, 01:28 AM
or further north to jurien, sandy cape or leeman - all close to beach for fishing etc

nowoolies
28th March 2012, 01:32 AM
or further north to jurien, sandy cape or leeman - all close to beach for fishing etc

nice that end of town as long as the beach buggy brigade aint out playing

timbar
2nd April 2012, 02:23 PM
Where when pm me and let me know when u all decide hahahaha

growler2058
2nd April 2012, 04:37 PM
Hay timbar good to see you back in the land of the troll mate!!!

Tappin N Crappin

timbar
2nd April 2012, 04:50 PM
Yeah still out of perth till wednesday but tappa crappin sh@ts me.no end haha but still checkin in when i can mate how u been

Stropp
2nd April 2012, 05:50 PM
well looks like i may head up to lancelin with the young bloke and a couple of his mates, have to show these young fellas how to 4wd and fish as well as a coldie or 10, lookin forward to it and the weather looks like it will be good too.

timbar
2nd April 2012, 05:55 PM
All good by me just have to get my front diff done and its a done deal