PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 1st april shoot and drive

macca86
27th March 2012, 06:54 PM
Hi lads I wouldn't mind hitting the range on sunday and maybe do some wheeling
The range at
10 am
"Stewartdale" Property, 1494 Ripley Road, South Ripley.

If you're keen msg or call me on 0412519731
I have 2 rifles at my disposeable and can share for those who don't have one and save some costs of hireing one. just chip in for bullets.

After if anyone wants to have a lash in the patrol we could do that too.

From memory it's about 20 dollars for range time and a couple of targets plus rifle hire and ammo. I use a 22/250 ( both rifles) and it's about 24 dollars for 20 rounds

So far it's me and maybe hekarewe anyone else is welcome to join gun or experience not nessisary

macca86
28th March 2012, 06:39 PM
bump. any takers?

hekarewe
28th March 2012, 06:56 PM
you got me for the shoot still not sure if i can make the drive yet depends on work rumers abound at the moment of night work sunday night .

macca86
28th March 2012, 07:01 PM
no worries mate keen to shoot need to check my zero and re do my dads as he's useless not that I'm any good just learning but he started playing with all his dials at the farm and screwed it all up

nissannewby
30th March 2012, 01:32 PM
I could be up for a small run out at ripley

macca86
30th March 2012, 07:10 PM
you could come to the range too and have a go. 10am at the range for an hr or two you can call or msg me to arrange a time if you don't want to have a shoot. If shooting isn't for you thats fine but if it's because you've had no experience that's putting you off don't let that stop ya we can show you the ropes it's good fun just don't do what my bro in law done and had the scope too close to his eye and cut his eye open witht the recoil haha I almost wet myself

nissannewby
31st March 2012, 01:05 AM
Sounds interesting I have never shot a firearm before. I will speak to the boos and get back to you tomorrow night.

macca86
31st March 2012, 04:58 PM
Sounds interesting I have never shot a firearm before. I will speak to the boos and get back to you tomorrow night.

No worries mate we can run you through it al.l safely is my number one priority and learning as I'm new only fired my rifle 4 times put about 30 shots down her barrel. That's why I started the thread to bring patrols and rifles together to learn from more experienced blokes than me.

nissannewby
1st April 2012, 10:18 AM
Sorry about late notice wont be able to make it sorrry bloke

macca86
1st April 2012, 03:07 PM
Thanks to Adrian and his daughter joining myself and my father for some paper punching at the range. We got to zero my fathers rifle to 50m and mine to 100m (both 22/250) pretty happy with the set up. Thanks for the go of the real mans gun mate the big .308 was good and well done on the training when the apprentice becomes the master showing the old man up at the range. Good fun. Well ready for hitting stanthorpe next weekend on the farm for some hunting Happy easter might even get my own bunny!