PDA

View Full Version : Organising Easter trip to Talbotville.

Winnie
21st March 2012, 07:28 AM
So like the title says I'm organising an Easter fourby trip to Talbotville with my mates, there will be about 5-7 cars.

Planning on doing Billy Goats Bluff, Blue Rag Range track and Collingwood Spur. What other good tracks are there out there, we all have quite competent vehicles and a few winches. We will be there from Friday to Monday.

Cheers, Chris.

belzi82
21st March 2012, 01:58 PM
Sorry, mate would love to come but will be at loveday.

Winnie
21st March 2012, 02:20 PM
Sorry mightn't have been clear but I'm not exactly looking for people to come, got plenty coming. Looking for tracks and things to do up there!

Bob
21st March 2012, 02:24 PM
Sorry mightn't have been clear but I'm not exactly looking for people to come, got plenty coming. Looking for tracks and things to do up there!

PM ROOFY as he is the expert down that way

Winnie
21st March 2012, 02:28 PM
Cheers mate I'll do that.

chester
21st March 2012, 08:58 PM
Guess ill see you up there mate,me and some some mate's are taking the family's up there aswell.
I will be easy to spot,the camp with 4 ferel boys running around LOL.

Winnie
21st March 2012, 09:09 PM
We'll be pretty easy to spot too, the camp with a dozen feral 19-20 year olds!

chester
3rd April 2012, 11:15 PM
Im off in the morning if you see me up there mate come over and say g'day.

Winnie
4th April 2012, 06:40 AM
Ahh turns out we're not heading up any more. Of the 5 cars that were going to go, mine is the only one that is currently able to drive out of the driveway.
Says something about Landcrabs and Hiluxes =P

flemj
9th April 2012, 07:46 AM
Hi Kristoffa,

When you go mext time do the 27 crossing of the crooked river which will eventualy take you to the bottom of Bulltown Spur track. You can do it downwards as you are coming into Talbotville or on the way out. Into the Wonnagatta try Herne Spur Track is quite steep. Another track I haven't done but I have heard is quite tough is Basalt knob track south.

John

Winnie
9th April 2012, 07:52 AM
Crooked River track was certainly on the agenda.