PDA

View Full Version : Hit & run from perth4x4.net

butters
5th March 2012, 03:18 PM
A thread from perth4x4.net

URGENT- From Sarah Colbert

My mum was the victim of a hit and run last night at 1:25am on her way home from work and has significant damage to her car! I've taken her to hospital this morning with a lot of back and neck pain and injury to her hand! She said it was a silver 4x4 that might be a HILUX or something similar that slammed into the side of her on Mandurah terrace road just past the silver sands tavern and PB. When they hit her and dragged her car meters down the road it took my mum to slam on the breaks for the cars to be able to unlock, which almost ripped the car door right off! The 4x4 stopped just ahead of her but only so the man driving (in his early 20's) got out and switched with a female passenger ( also early 20's) and they drove off! Left my mum on the road in the middle of the night with a car that needed towing! And she had to kick her way out of the car! This silver car will have significant damage to the left side of it with probably a lot of red/burgundy paint on it! Please I beg you if you can help find these incredibly insensitive, dangerous drivers it would be a huge help! I will offer a $$ reward to the person who can tell me or the police who owns the car! No questions asked! Thank you

if you could share this post around if you live in Mandurah, Rockingham or perth and the surrounding area's! much appreciated! TIA
By: Sarah Colbert

Its from a bloke called toyrex and his email is adrian@Chevtorque.com.au

Posting it on the off chance that someone recognises etc etc

Cheers

Maxhead
5th March 2012, 03:26 PM
Bloody mongrels, hope the get caught and punished. And all the best to the guys mother and speedy recovery!

oncedisturbed
5th March 2012, 03:43 PM
that's just fricken wrong, mandurah is getting worse all the time.

butters
5th March 2012, 03:49 PM
that's just fricken wrong, mandurah is getting worse all the time.

Didn't think it was possible :P

AB
5th March 2012, 03:59 PM
No good mate hope they catch the little you know whats...

Also mate that email address is wrong above. Your missing the @ somewhere.

butters
5th March 2012, 04:19 PM
Fixed :) That was because that forum uses '@' user tagging

butters
5th March 2012, 05:29 PM
Looks like this has been sorted!

http://www.mandurahmail.com.au/news/local/news/general/local-grandmother-in-hit-and-run-ordeal/2477794.aspx

AB
5th March 2012, 05:39 PM
The story had only been online for about 22 hours before a witness came forward claiming to know who the pair involved were.

Ms Mattiske took the information to the police and the matter is now in their hands.

The joys of the internet word of mouth....Good stuff!

butters
5th March 2012, 05:42 PM
Yeah not wrong

Now check your inbox !

markmclauchlin
7th March 2012, 07:37 PM
It makes you wonder why the police brushed her off initially.
Hopefully the idiots will get what is coming to them.

rusty_nail
7th March 2012, 08:17 PM
good old internet strikes again. its making the world a small small place. its great for stuff like this hey!

FullFlxd
9th March 2012, 09:20 AM
Whats the world coming to when the cops become useless and citizens catch crooks by using social sites!!! ahahahah what a joke
My folks and us have had our place broken into and the cops came told us theres nothing we can do should have posted photos of everything stolen online!!!!