PDA

View Full Version : Bathurst, Who is going, watching, whatever.

gec
10th September 2010, 12:42 PM
So who else is a petrol head and cant miss it :icon_driving:

patch697
10th September 2010, 01:01 PM
Yep that'ed be me

I wont be going though, I'll only be watching.:frown:

AB
10th September 2010, 01:16 PM
I'm an avid watcher GEC. Never actually been to see it which is depressing...lol

Woof
10th September 2010, 05:26 PM
Still a rev head, lived in Bathurst for 23 years before moving to WA.
I went to the races just before I left Bathurst, just to say that I had seen the race, well got there at 0500, got rained on, got hailed on, got wind burn and got sun burnt all before 1000, so left and went to the RSL Club and watched it on the big screen.
All of the other years it was either BBQ, Beers and watch the race in my or a mates garage or head out west to Warren for some fishing and drinking.
Going to Warren was the best, the bottle shop in Warren used to sell 4 litres of Brown Muscat in a plastic flagon for $4, wow that stuff was rough, take the enamel off a coffee cup.

patch697
10th September 2010, 05:47 PM
Still a rev head, lived in Bathurst for 23 years before moving to WA.
I went to the races just before I left Bathurst, just to say that I had seen the race, well got there at 0500, got rained on, got hailed on, got wind burn and got sun burnt all before 1000, so left and went to the RSL Club and watched it on the big screen.
All of the other years it was either BBQ, Beers and watch the race in my or a mates garage or head out west to Warren for some fishing and drinking.
Going to Warren was the best, the bottle shop in Warren used to sell 4 litres of Brown Muscat in a plastic flagon for $4, wow that stuff was rough, take the enamel off a coffee cup.

LOLOLOL............. Sounds like interesting times Top Dog, very interesting times indeed....lololol

take the enamel off a coffee cup

& you were drinking it right????????

Oh Doggy, this is a public forum mate. Now are you sure you really wanted this out there.....lolololololololol

Finly Owner
10th September 2010, 07:52 PM
usually woork and have tv on work bench or front counter.

Maxhead
10th September 2010, 07:56 PM
I talk about going one day but usually sit back at home sipping on a bottle of rum.:trink13:

Nissan Kid
12th September 2010, 10:53 PM
Oh yeah Ill be glued to the Box for this one!

Like to be going though.....maybe next year