PDA

View Full Version : Labour day long weekend

Tweakedoffroad
1st March 2012, 02:57 AM
So is any body interested in a trip away on this weekend to were? Up for sugestions

Maxhead
1st March 2012, 06:09 AM
That's not till October for us but I'll be keen to do something though...LOLOL

AB
1st March 2012, 08:57 AM
I'm thinking of heading down somewhere Walhalla way maybe. I'll have a chat to my neighbour and let you know mate.

belzi82
1st March 2012, 09:03 PM
I might be able to come for a night or two.

chester
1st March 2012, 10:13 PM
Let us know if you go up walhalla way AB i may be able to come up for a night or 2

AB
1st March 2012, 10:15 PM
Let us know if you go up walhalla way AB i may be able to come up for a night or 2

I might be able to come for a night or two.

No probs guys will do.

I haven't being down that way for a year or so....Keen to check it out again!

Tweakedoffroad
6th March 2012, 05:59 PM
So is it walhalla am keen for deep creek 1 night drive I have myself and family and two other cars keen

AB
7th March 2012, 12:01 PM
Sorry everyone I just had a chat to the misses and I better miss this one...lol

I'm about to go to Loveday for a while and my family will miss my birthday too so I have decided to do a family trip just with them this weekend....Next time though for sure folks!!!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2012/03/1.jpeg

belzi82
7th March 2012, 07:25 PM
At this stage it looks like I will only be free on the Monday, so if you decide that you are going and will still be out on the Monday let me know

Tweakedoffroad
7th March 2012, 09:18 PM
yea no worries think we may have to get a vic day trip up soon as there is more and more vics getting on board

AB
7th March 2012, 09:55 PM
yea no worries think we may have to get a vic day trip up soon as there is more and more vics getting on board

That sounds like a top plan. Let's organise a weekend after Easter for sure!!!

belzi82
7th March 2012, 09:56 PM
I have several trips ready to go from easy to hard - happy to run a trip

Tweakedoffroad
9th March 2012, 04:10 PM
I have several trips ready to go from easy to hard - happy to run a trip

sounds good will keep an eye out hopefully we can get a few to come especially wit a lot of new guys jumping on board now

Tweakedoffroad
9th March 2012, 04:14 PM
Well if any wants to turn up this weekend will be out at running creek in howqua near the river will be on either chanell 26 or 28 just call out for us be there tonite till Monday arvo
Hope everyone has a safe weekend

AB
9th March 2012, 04:22 PM
I might run into you mate...lol