PDA

View Full Version : long weekend.......

Timmo
29th February 2012, 04:31 PM
plans for the long weekend any one doing any thing, going any where? im looking at doing some thing just dont know what it is any ideas where i should go?

AB
29th February 2012, 04:33 PM
Going camping for 3 days somewhere...lol....Somewhere close to home no more than 3 hours away for sure!!!

Bigrig
29th February 2012, 04:34 PM
What long weekend??? Why don't we have one???

What the hell is going on????

lmao

AB
29th February 2012, 04:36 PM
What long weekend??? Why don't we have one???

What the hell is going on????

lmao

Back to work slacker....LMAO...Labour day mate I don't think QLD is until May

NissanGQ4.2
29th February 2012, 04:38 PM
Looks like I will be traveling 2 WA or VIC just so I can have a long weekend, wonder if thist excuse will work with the boss......but its a long weekend somewhere so I'm tacking the day off.

Worth a try *L*

NissanGQ4.2
29th February 2012, 04:40 PM

I am a slave labour every day, does that mean every week should be a long week end????????

Bigrig
29th February 2012, 04:42 PM

May??? What??? That sucks!!!! lmao

MudRunnerTD
29th February 2012, 04:48 PM
Heading to the Port Fairy Folk Festival, taking the camper and the kids, cant wait, it's going to be a great weekend.

the evil twin
29th February 2012, 07:48 PM
I'm off to somewhere North of Kalgoorlie, East of Mt Magnet, South of Darwin and West of the WA border... hoping to avoid the big cities of Menzies, Leinster, Sandstone etc and find some peace and quiet (Oh and a waterhole or two)

Bigrig
29th February 2012, 07:59 PM
I'm off to somewhere North of Kalgoorlie, East of Mt Magnet, South of Darwin and West of the WA border... hoping to avoid the big cities of Menzies, Leinster, Sandstone etc and find some peace and quiet (Oh and a waterhole or two)

I'm off to work ... ya pack of b@stards!!!

LMFAO

oncedisturbed
29th February 2012, 10:35 PM
no idea at this stage as I gotta work on monday

the ferret
29th February 2012, 11:15 PM
plans for the long weekend any one doing any thing, going any where? im looking at doing some thing just dont know what it is any ideas where i should go?
Margaret River, Stevie Wonder concert, many before and after drinkies, sample Australias best wines, breakfast at the Bakehouse (the best) check out the big trees and choc factory,Ahhhhhh, lifes a bitch.
Driven down in a flash Nissan lexus.
Eat ya heart out!!
Cheers, the ferret.

oncedisturbed
1st March 2012, 01:39 AM
sheesh alright for some lol