28th February 2012, 07:49 PM
how do i delete my account????

Bigrig
28th February 2012, 07:51 PM
After your first post??? lmao

Why mate?

AB
28th February 2012, 08:09 PM
If you don't come back to the site then you will never hear from us again as we don't do any mail outs like other forums.

I personally don't know how you delete an actual account, no one has ever asked me about that.

I have to ask though mate, what exactly went wrong with your experience on here?

If you can let us know your reason that would be highly appreciated so we can improve the forum for everyone....Thanks

Tweakedoffroad
29th February 2012, 12:05 AM
sorry mate didnt think we were that bad and this is ur only post

growler2058
29th February 2012, 01:30 AM
To late mate we own your soul now Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woof
29th February 2012, 02:12 AM
Let us know why mate and we can do it for you no worries, as AB said just need to know why so we can make improvements if required

oncedisturbed
29th February 2012, 03:14 AM
AB, you should be able to go through admin panel, select username, go to their profile setting and at the bottom there should be a "tick" box that gives you an option to delete account, once you select that there may be an icon or option box asking if you wish to continue with deletion, select yes and user details are pOOf, removed from the system

NissanGQ4.2
29th February 2012, 05:28 PM
Probable worked out they couldn't get the manuals until after 25 posts *LMAO*

AB
29th February 2012, 05:32 PM
AB, you should be able to go through admin panel, select username, go to their profile setting and at the bottom there should be a "tick" box that gives you an option to delete account, once you select that there may be an icon or option box asking if you wish to continue with deletion, select yes and user details are pOOf, removed from the system

Hi mate, yeah I know how to delete someones account but just curious to why someone would want to remove their account especially when this was their first post thats all.

I guess we'll never know!

oncedisturbed
29th February 2012, 08:04 PM
Lol fair call

Bigrig
29th February 2012, 09:08 PM
Hi mate, yeah I know how to delete someones account but just curious to why someone would want to remove their account especially when this was their first post thats all.

I guess we'll never know!

May not have a patrol and joined accidentally??

May have a patrol and joined accidentally??

Yep, I'm a simple critter ...

lmao

AB
29th February 2012, 09:10 PM

Or may have bought a landcruiser and joined accidentally...lol

Maxhead
29th February 2012, 09:13 PM
May not have a patrol and joined accidentally??

Yep, I'm a simple critter ...

lmao

He actually owns a LandCruiser but because Patrol and Landcruiser sound and look so similar, I think he just got confused and joined the wrong forum.....LOLOL

Silver
29th February 2012, 10:43 PM
Could be a survey to see how responsive the forum is to requests to delete account details

Bigrig
29th February 2012, 10:44 PM
Could be a survey to see how responsive the forum is to requests to delete account details

Don't they normally knock on your door early Sunday mornings??!! lmao