PDA

View Full Version : National 4x4 & Outdoors Expo - Free tickets

belzi82
24th February 2012, 06:44 PM
This just popped up on my FB page!!

Righto, who wants free tickets to the National 4x4 Show & Outdoors Expo + Brisbane Tinnie & Tackle Show, March 23 - 25?
From now until Friday 16th March, we're giving away 3 double passes each week to the show. All you have to do is upload a pic of your 4wd OR your favourite Aussie camp site to our National 4x4 & Outdoors Expo facebook page and you're in the running. It's that simple!
Winners judged and announced every Friday. Good luck!

Just type: National 4x4 & Outdoors Expo into the search box

belzi82
24th February 2012, 09:22 PM
Bump.............

Bigrig
24th February 2012, 09:25 PM
Do they include flights and accomodation? lol

What are the shows like down there?? I must admit, they got a bit ho hum up here and I stopped going a few years ago ... loved them, but they seemed to be more camping focused and it was getting harder and harder to find decent off roading displays etc (love the camping also, but we have the camping expo for that).

That said, if it's a group event ... I'm in!!

belzi82
24th February 2012, 09:27 PM
Do they include flights and accomodation? lol

I was hoping the same thing

What are the shows like down there?? I must admit, they got a bit ho hum up here and I stopped going a few years ago ... loved them, but they seemed to be more camping focused and it was getting harder and harder to find decent off roading displays etc (love the camping also, but we have the camping expo for that).

Melb has great shows next time you come down - you should come when there is a show on!

Bigrig
24th February 2012, 09:29 PM
I was hoping the same thing

Melb has great shows next time you come down - you should come when there is a show on!

I'd like to make the 'Melbourne' trip at least a once a year event from now on - had a ball last time and only regret was not being able to stay longer, so I might just have to organise myself (and maybe some others) around another trip sometime this year that coincides with an event ...

belzi82
24th February 2012, 09:32 PM
I'd like to make the 'Melbourne' trip at least a once a year event from now on - had a ball last time and only regret was not being able to stay longer, so I might just have to organise myself (and maybe some others) around another trip sometime this year that coincides with an event ...

Organise a time and we can organise an event!! I think you would like the Vic High Country!

Bigrig
24th February 2012, 09:34 PM
Organise a time and we can organise an event!! I think you would like the Vic High Country!

Can't wait to do the high country ... something I've dreamed of for a long time ... my old man did it a few years ago (in a Patrol .. bless him!! lol) and absolutely loved it ...

belzi82
24th February 2012, 09:42 PM
Can't wait to do the high country ... something I've dreamed of for a long time ... my old man did it a few years ago (in a Patrol .. bless him!! lol) and absolutely loved it ...

Yeah it is so much fun and all different types of terrain. If I could afford it I would be doing it every weekend!

Bigrig
24th February 2012, 09:44 PM
Yeah it is so much fun and all different types of terrain. If I could afford it I would be doing it every weekend!

Starting to struggle with trips this year - have one next weekend, the weekend after (day trip only), over Easter for a week, the forum meetup in October for a week, three weeks after straight after that going to Ayres Rock, and Lord know what else ...

So much to see, so little empathy from my employer!!! lmao

belzi82
24th February 2012, 09:50 PM
Starting to struggle with trips this year - have one next weekend, the weekend after (day trip only), over Easter for a week, the forum meetup in October for a week, three weeks after straight after that going to Ayres Rock, and Lord know what else ...

So much to see, so little empathy from my employer!!! lmao

Hahaha maybe convince youw boss to join you and then maybe you can so all the time. Sounds like you have a great year 4wding ahead. I am jealous lol!!

the evil twin
24th February 2012, 10:01 PM
This is in the W.A. board because... :hpfredgeorge1:

For a minute there I thought we were going to get a decent show for once... :bananarock:

Ah well, back to the 1980's again... till August at least. In August we are actually getting Sunday trading but only for 1/2 a day.

belzi82
24th February 2012, 10:06 PM
Opps met to be on QLD - sorry guys

Clunk
24th February 2012, 10:43 PM
Can some one moves this filth from this classy area please!!!!!???? Hahahahahahahahahaha

belzi82
24th February 2012, 10:57 PM
Can some one moves this filth from this classy area please!!!!!???? Hahahahahahahahahaha

Sorry innocent mistake. Am I bad??

Clunk
24th February 2012, 11:02 PM
Sorry innocent mistake. Am I bad??

As always Belz !!!!!!!!!!!! You're such a trouble marker hahahahaha

belzi82
24th February 2012, 11:04 PM
As always Belz !!!!!!!!!!!! You're such a trouble marker hahahahaha

well isn't that my role on here???

Clunk
24th February 2012, 11:30 PM
Ok ok you got me there

04OFF
27th February 2012, 10:01 PM
Can you enter anywhere else, if you don't do the Failbook thing ?

NissanGQ4.2
27th February 2012, 10:16 PM
Can you enter anywhere else, if you don't do the Failbook thing ?

No mate, its a face ache thing, you just need 2 upload a pic of your beaten up smashed up 4b for your chance 2 win.

I can enter it for you, but what smashed up 4b pic of yours do you want me 2 post up??????

04OFF
27th February 2012, 10:49 PM
I can enter it for you, but what smashed up 4b pic of yours do you want me 2 post up??????

There's just too many for me to choose from, can't "you" just do it ALL for me Todd ?, i just want the tickets for minimal effort ! :wink: