PDA

View Full Version : Intro

GAZMAN GU
9th September 2010, 02:33 PM
Hi All
New to site just thought i would say gday
I drive a 07 St Patrol wagon with a few mods

Beaudesert exhaust, Dp Chip, Tjm bull bar & winch, 3 inch lift, Icom 440 uhf and more to come.

Just informed the Boss i am taking 19 weeks of work from the end of November to April next year to travel around Oz using long service leave & annual leave.
Don't think he is to happy
I think i deserve it after 18 Years
Ned to do a few more mods before i go : Boat loader for tinny, Rear draws, Kaymar rear Bar ect.

Will be leaving from the Gold Coast and probably heading south due to coming into summer.
Will be towing my caravan so hope all goes well.
Any suggestions on places to see would be great.

Thanks
Gazman

patch697
9th September 2010, 02:40 PM
G/day Gaz & Welcome on board mate.

Plenty of info & friendly knowledgeable ppl here mate so feel free to join in & ask away.

Cheers
Paul

AB
9th September 2010, 03:10 PM
G'day Gaz, welcome to the forum.

Sounds like a ripper trip planned out.

If you get a chance why not post up your proposed itinerary and members can see excatly where your going and may throw some ideas at you.

YNOT
9th September 2010, 05:30 PM
Welcome to the forum Gaz.
I spend a lot of time working on the Gold Coast (it's a tough job!), might try to catch up with you sometime before you leave.

Tony

Maxhead
9th September 2010, 07:16 PM
Welcome to the forum Gazman

Russell1974
9th September 2010, 10:53 PM
welcome along mate can I come pleeeeese

DX grunt
9th September 2010, 11:12 PM
G'day GAZ

Welcome aboard.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

GAZMAN GU
13th September 2010, 02:42 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys
Sorry to take so long to reply been busy get thing ready for the trip
Ordered rear boat loader(for me tinnie), Fox wing Awning, Hi-lift jack & Shovel holder From TJM on the weekend
Getting fitted next week
Cheers
Gazman

AB
13th September 2010, 02:48 PM
Cheers Gazman, would love to see some pics of the boat loader if you get a chance mate.

RustyNails
13th September 2010, 06:31 PM
Welcome Gaz
Anywhere in OZ is great, personally I love inland NSW, all of SA and of course the West.
Throw a dart and start driving.

Paul

Finly Owner
13th September 2010, 11:41 PM
Hi and welcome to nissans nut house Gazman. Where on Goldie R U?.

Now Qld'er's R really pouring in.

GAZMAN GU
14th September 2010, 07:45 AM
Hi Finly Owner
I live at nerang

Cheers
Gazman

GAZMAN GU
14th September 2010, 10:58 AM
AB
Will try to post some photo when i get the loader next week.
They had to order it in
Hope it all goes to plan as they are desined for tinnes with a flat bow but mine has a slight cuve but was told by TJM it should be ok.

Cheers
Gazman

GAZMAN GU
21st September 2010, 03:53 PM
Hi all
Just a quick update.
Tjm rang yesterday and said all parts are in except the fox wing awning cant get one till December last batch were rejected (don't know why) not happy.
Booked in next Monday to get boat loader, hi-lift jack & shovel holder fitted.
Will post photos when finished.
Spoke to the boss about the trip in November and he asked me to put it off till April next year as the next few months are going to be busy.
So going to take a month of at xmas and booked in at coffs Habour for a couple of weeks.
Cheers
Gazman

RAJEEV
22nd September 2010, 12:27 AM
Hi All, This is Rajeev. Need info on availability of Y61 ZD30 engine with Euro III emission compliance.

harls
22nd September 2010, 07:55 AM
G'day Gazman,
Half ya luck on taking the trip. Need a navigator?? lol
If you get the opportunity, try to see some of the murray river, there is some bl@@dy nice spots olong it to camp and the fishing and craying is pretty good too ( im heading out for a 2 day camping trip with my boys this weekend) . Plus with all the rain we have had down this way the river level is right up which is great.
Harls