PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Patrol Reference Document.

AB
9th June 2010, 04:47 PM
We have been given a great document from Aksniss who has compiled a reference document for Nissan Patrol 4WD's.

The document started as a ZD30 issue document but has since grown to be more of a general refence document for Nissan Patrols.

Most of the articles do not specifically relate to the ZD30 and can be applied to other vehicles.

The contents of this document were compiled by research from other forum members, qualified mechanics, official company literature and industry experts who modify their 4wd's for a living.

The information contained in this document are of his opinion only and many works have been applied to his own vehicle during testing.

PLEASE NOTE:

IF YOU CARRY OUT OR PERFORM ANY MODIFICATIONS TO YOUR VEHICLE THEN YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK

A RESULT IN DEATH, INJURY OR CAR FAILURE CAUSED IS FROM YOUR OWN ACTIONS AND YOUR OWN DECISION TO UNDER GO THE TASKS REQUIRED.

A huge thank you to Aksniss to allowing us to post this on our forum. This document is highly detailed with images and a great resource for any Nissan Patrol owner. This would have taken a long time to produce so we hope you enjoy it as much as we found reading it.

***IF YOU HAVE JUST SIGNED UP TO GET THESE MANUALS THEN THATS GREAT BUT AT LEAST INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND HELP THE COMMUNITY OUT FOR THIS***

Timbo
10th June 2010, 01:49 PM
This is awesome.. having 2 patrol manuals. Even if this one isn't an official one, it has a lot of great stuff in it.
Pictures are good too. I like pics. :)

Mark
10th June 2010, 02:25 PM
Great book, has all the tricks!

Nice find!

patch697
1st July 2010, 12:41 PM
This will go nicely with my collection.

Many thanks to all involved

Cheers
Paul

MudRunnerTD
2nd July 2010, 03:29 PM
A very big thankyou to Aksniss for all his work and effort in putting something so comprehensive together for all of us. and thanks Andy for making it available here.

Top Stuff

Bigl_40
14th September 2010, 04:55 PM
A great Manual to have, this will keep me busy for a while,much appreciated.
Many Thanks
BigL_40

Mrowka
17th September 2010, 06:10 PM
A non-official manual can be a hella useful thing.

RAJEEV
22nd September 2010, 12:31 AM
Thanks a lot!

chipompi
30th September 2010, 09:16 PM
Hi There, I have just recently purchased the 3.0 DDTI and have read with interest the comments, just cant get enough, Iam a fanatic about my vehilces, love fiddling with them. my previous car was a Landcruiser Vx, had not one problem with it, hopefully the Patrol comes up to my expectations as I have always wanted one as I feel there are only 2 true 4x4s, these being the Landcruiser and the Patrol

Iam open to any suggestions on what mods I can do to my vehicle, I have been reading with interest the blocking of the EGR, can this be done with having to adjust anything ?.

Iam South African but live in Uganda in East Africa

Regards

Lawrence

AB
30th September 2010, 09:51 PM
Copied your thread to the link below Lawrence so people can find it better and hopefully give you some advice.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?1138-Suggestions-for-Mods

divermac
10th October 2010, 02:19 PM
Ripper of a manual, it now lives in the car, just in case.

alan.cowley
10th October 2010, 08:56 PM
Need the manuel to have a look at the head gasket

alan.cowley
10th October 2010, 08:57 PM
How much does it cost to fix a head gasket

AB
10th October 2010, 09:16 PM
G'day Alan, you may get a better response by starting a whole new thread about any new questions you have.

Also, stop in at the introductions section and tell us a bit about yourself as a lot people won't reply without you intriducing yourself to the community mate.

Chops
11th October 2010, 03:50 AM
Even though I don't own one of these models, I take my hat to Aksniss for such a fantastic effort and great reference document.

v.t.c 4800
10th December 2010, 04:42 AM
Thanks a lot!

v.t.c 4800
10th December 2010, 05:21 AM
i cant see it
whats wrong

Whitewulf
18th February 2011, 08:50 AM
Just a note for the new members
Require 25+ posts to view

Patrolute4x4
17th April 2011, 06:24 PM
Goood work

the evil twin
4th May 2011, 11:24 AM
Aksniss has just released an update of his ZD30 Y61 Bible with some more gems in it like recalibrating the speedo and changing cogs etc.

I won't post up the link as its Aksniss who deserves the kudo's (perhaps you might want to touch base with him AB?) but its easy to find if anyone needs it urgently.

AB
4th May 2011, 11:30 AM
Aksniss has just released an update of his ZD30 Y61 Bible with some more gems in it like recalibrating the speedo and changing cogs etc.

I won't post up the link as its Aksniss who deserves the kudo's (perhaps you might want to touch base with him AB?) but its easy to find if anyone needs it urgently.

Thanks ET, yes at the beginnings a friend of mine made sure we had permission to use this and he was very kind enough to give us the thumbs up.

I am not a member on "other" 4wd forums so if anyone feels frisky would they mind asking Aksniss if he would mind if we used the latest version and possibly email it to me???

patch697
4th May 2011, 11:45 AM
Thanks ET, yes at the beginnings a friend of mine made sure we had permission to use this and he was very kind enough to give us the thumbs up.

I am not a member on "other" 4wd forums so if anyone feels frisky would they mind asking Aksniss if he would mind if we used the latest version and possibly email it to me???

All done old mate.

Tonyt
4th July 2011, 12:55 PM
Thanks for all the help and Manuals you guys have given me , I hope to be able to help and pass on your great work and advice.

Ducattirp
9th August 2011, 08:39 PM
Hi everyone, just downloading the Patrol reference manual so just wanted to say Hi and thanks. I'm living in the UK so I hope you don't mind a Pom accessing your forum, well a Welsh Pom at least so maybe that's not so bad ! I have an 05 Patrol and I love it but I'm looking to improve the driver's seat because I find it doesn't support you well offroad.... All the best... Rob

Phil21
14th August 2011, 04:35 PM
Many Thanks, will have a good read later

BHILL
28th September 2011, 10:34 PM
Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oversize
31st December 2011, 06:45 AM
I hope someone gave Aksniss a beer for this doc. Unbelieveable to find so much useful info in one place. Thanks AB for sharing it.

scrubrat
14th February 2012, 12:16 PM
I can't seem to download the reference manual.not sure why.

AB
14th February 2012, 12:19 PM
I can't seem to download the reference manual.not sure why.

Hey mate, you didn't confirm your email address when you signed up which put you in an inbetween group. I just changed your profile so you should be good to go now.

scrubrat
14th February 2012, 01:38 PM
My bad,thanks for that AB.

Biscuits
1st April 2012, 09:56 PM
looking forward to being able to have a look at this, just getting frustrated at not wanting to post spam in other threads just to get a look at this quicker :(

NissanGQ4.2
1st April 2012, 10:12 PM
looking forward to being able to have a look at this, just getting frustrated at not wanting to post spam in other threads just to get a look at this quicker :(

PM just sent mate

yorgalas
14th April 2012, 02:02 PM
We have been given a great document from Aksniss who has compiled a reference document for Nissan Patrol 4WD's.

The document started as a ZD30 issue document but has since grown to be more of a general refence document for Nissan Patrols.

Most of the articles do not specifically relate to the ZD30 and can be applied to other vehicles.

The contents of this document were compiled by research from other forum members, qualified mechanics, official company literature and industry experts who modify their 4wd's for a living.

The information contained in this document are of his opinion only and many works have been applied to his own vehicle during testing.

PLEASE NOTE:

IF YOU CARRY OUT OR PERFORM ANY MODIFICATIONS TO YOUR VEHICLE THEN YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK

A RESULT IN DEATH, INJURY OR CAR FAILURE CAUSED IS FROM YOUR OWN ACTIONS AND YOUR OWN DECISION TO UNDER GO THE TASKS REQUIRED.

A huge thank you to Aksniss to allowing us to post this on our forum. This document is highly detailed with images and a great resource for any Nissan Patrol owner. This would have taken a long time to produce so we hope you enjoy it as much as we found reading it.

***IF YOU HAVE JUST SIGNED UP TO GET THESE MANUALS THEN THATS GREAT BUT AT LEAST INTRODUCE YOURSELF AND HELP THE COMMUNITY OUT FOR THIS***

I have just sogned up as i am looking at a gu patrol but have been really scared off by all these "grenade" coments! anybody out there with positive feedback on the zd30??
cheers!

greennick
16th April 2012, 10:43 AM
This 25 post requirement is going to be annoying. I don't even have my Patrol yet, so have precious little to post about... On the other hand, I guess at least I don't have my Patrol yet, so have plenty of time!

growler2058
16th April 2012, 11:10 AM
This 25 post requirement is going to be annoying. I don't even have my Patrol yet, so have precious little to post about... On the other hand, I guess at least I don't have my Patrol yet, so have plenty of time!

A real good place to start is to jump over to the intro thread mate and say gday. tell us what sorta troll your looking at getting. Thyn have a look around the forums mate and join in where ya feel comfortable, just dont post sh1t/spam or the mods will halt further progress.

Rusty86
16th April 2012, 11:38 AM
I have just sogned up as i am looking at a gu patrol but have been really scared off by all these "grenade" coments! anybody out there with positive feedback on the zd30??
cheers!

There are some known problems with 00-01 ZD30 but the problems were rectified by Nissan and subsided after this (of course there are still documented engine failures after this period but any car engine could fail for a variety of reasons).

Your best bet is to look for a well looked after, lower kms '04 onwards ZD30 and do all the NADS mods for peace of mind and to cut down the risk. An egt gauge especially because some of the later model failures were probably the result of high egts which the owner wasn't aware of.

Remember that there are 1000s of ZD30s out there that are fine and the owners wouldn't even know of the 'grenade' issue or NADS or the forum etc. It can be scary/confusing because there's a lot of negativity and some mis-information on forums regarding the ZD30 but the reality is that while some fail, MOST don't.

If you have a bit more coin to spend and still want a 3.0L go a CRD, which from all reports has next to no problems and is very reliable

Hope this helps

Cheers,
Rusty :)

jh5187
20th April 2012, 07:21 PM
excellent reference

sooty_10
10th May 2012, 04:40 PM
great info

CUROUND
7th September 2012, 12:49 AM
What an awesome piece of work..... very,very, very informative... now where do I start!!??!!

FredFrothen
10th November 2012, 07:11 PM
Thanks for the download

oxmann
25th November 2012, 01:49 PM
I click on this link and another one I was hoping to download, it comes up on my download page but when i right click on it to open ...it opens the download page and says click on link below to start the download the links there but nothing happens when I put my cursor over it. Managed to download the GQ Factory manual which I forgot I already had from a while back, but wouldn't mind the gregories manual for the supplement on the TB42E........."lost in a world of techo stuff"...help please....!!!! drive a man to :1062: but thats not a bad idea on a sunny Nelson Sunday

NissanGQ4.2
25th November 2012, 02:04 PM
I click on this link and another one I was hoping to download, it comes up on my download page but when i right click on it to open ...it opens the download page and says click on link below to start the download the links there but nothing happens when I put my cursor over it. Managed to download the GQ Factory manual which I forgot I already had from a while back, but wouldn't mind the gregories manual for the supplement on the TB42E........."lost in a world of techo stuff"...help please....!!!! drive a man to :1062: but thats not a bad idea on a sunny Nelson Sunday

PM sent mate, let me know if it works or not

Cheers

Todd

oxmann
25th November 2012, 03:54 PM
Hey Todd no mate that link do not work just came up "not found"..........Dave

oxmann
25th November 2012, 04:40 PM
Todd...PM sent to you but will thank you here also....worked a treat and thanks again for your time.......Dave

NissanGQ4.2
25th November 2012, 09:51 PM
Todd...PM sent to you but will thank you here also....worked a treat and thanks again for your time.......Dave

No worries Dave, any time mate

ahimz
18th October 2013, 05:54 AM
use full info mate.thanks!

muz muz
11th February 2014, 11:39 PM
Thanks, for the info.

Mick80
3rd March 2014, 12:22 PM
Awesome amount of valuable info in this document. Thanks Heaps.

camo625
18th March 2014, 05:59 AM
Hey mate u wouldnt happen to have the 4.2 efi manual

Govo
10th May 2014, 03:49 PM
Bugger, my first post, only 24 to go :(

growler2058
10th May 2014, 05:03 PM
Welcome 25 peeps mate and you'll be good to go

Clunk
10th May 2014, 11:23 PM
Bugger, my first post, only 24 to go :(

Manuals aren't he be all end all mate, you'll find that there a pretty helpful bunch of reprobates on here

paulvazo
23rd July 2014, 07:52 AM
Hi my name is Paul I am from Honduras and I Am a 2003 nissan patrol zd30 owner, I have lots of issues with this car last week it stopped working and I dont know what to do beacuse here we have real bad mechanics

Gavshe
27th July 2014, 11:48 AM
Awesome does not quite describe adequately the amount of time and data in this manual, thanks to all involved

Dinger
13th November 2014, 03:30 AM
Thanks for a great document

Jacksiv
21st November 2014, 07:00 PM
Hey just signed up having problems with my gu zd30 the engine light keeps coming on after the turbo seals went earlier in the year, got the turbo replaced and Nissan replace most of the sensors, I've blocked the egr, the engine light still comes on.

I went to download this document but it won't let me for some reason
Sorry went back and read the post , I'm a newby, is why

Clunk
21st November 2014, 07:05 PM
Hey just signed up having problems with my gu zd30 the engine light keeps coming on after the turbo seals went earlier in the year, got the turbo replaced and Nissan replace most of the sensors, I've blocked the egr, the engine light still comes on.

I went to download this document but it won't let me for some reason
you need 25 posts to be able to download manuals, start up your own introduction in the intros section , then go and welcome 23 new members. You'll then have your 25 posts......... but what ever you do, don't go spamming random threads with crap because that will be the fastest way to get banned.

megatexture
21st November 2014, 10:23 PM
Lmao!
every time these threads pop up I find myself having to open them to have laugh as Clearly they don't read any of it as on the 2nd page it says 25 post needed, maybe the first post needs to say it

Ugh what! More post! Can't I just download it??!

Clunk
21st November 2014, 11:33 PM
Lmao!
every time these threads pop up I find myself having to open them to have laugh as Clearly they don't read any of it as on the 2nd page it says 25 post needed, maybe the first post needs to say it

Ugh what! More post! Can't I just download it??!

yeah I know, could have downloaded the manual 4 hours ago too but still on 2 posts lol

Paraway
27th November 2014, 02:50 PM
It should be very usefull

Paraway
27th November 2014, 02:52 PM
Yeah the 25 post bit is painful, but their rules I suppose

Clunk
27th November 2014, 03:52 PM

It's not hard mate, go and introduce yourself and your patrol, welcome 23 new members...... Bish bash bosh you're good to go

mudski
27th November 2014, 05:30 PM

How is it painful?

Clunk
27th November 2014, 05:46 PM
How is it painful?

Might have a serious case of arthritis in the fingers, which makes typing difficult ;)

mudski
27th November 2014, 07:08 PM
I just realised I haven't even downloaded the manual yet. Never needed it really. So many members who can tell you more than the manual can.

Avo
29th November 2014, 12:17 AM
it is good while pulling something apart...just don't go running through the house with the part dripping oil trying to get to the computer...pays to print it out and take it to the shed

Clunk
29th November 2014, 12:20 AM
it is good while pulling something apart...just don't go running through the house with the part dripping oil trying to get to the computer...pays to print it out and take it to the shed

Speaking from experience hey Possum? ;)

megatexture
29th November 2014, 01:12 AM
I wanted to down load it on the ipad but it was doing my head in trying to find what Manual I needed for a crd I just gave up.

katwoman
29th November 2014, 01:15 AM

All 649 pages of it !!! (the MQ one I just finished printing any way)

Avo
29th November 2014, 02:40 AM
Speaking from experience hey Possum? ;)

yep and been busted for having a rc motor in the oven heating it uo so I could get the sleeve out of the piston...while using her oven mit

Automan
28th December 2014, 01:08 PM
Wow! What an amazing collection of knowledge and awesome resource.

I really appreciate the document and look forward to contributing to the forum in a positive way.

Dryopteris01
31st December 2014, 11:29 AM
It seems to be a very nice manual, thank you.

kyle86
21st February 2015, 05:46 AM
Why cant I diwnload the doc. Cheers

NissanGQ4.2
21st February 2015, 09:03 AM
Why cant I diwnload the doc. Cheers

You need 25 post to download any manuals from the forum

markstevo
18th March 2015, 03:43 PM
Hi just wondering if some one could email; me the copy of the manual as im new to the site and dont want to fill the site up with crap just to be able to down load it. My email is slam23@live.com.au cheers

NissanGQ4.2
18th March 2015, 06:32 PM
Hi just wondering if some one could email; me the copy of the manual as im new to the site and dont want to fill the site up with crap just to be able to down load it. My email is slam23@live.com.au cheers

Just go to the intro section and welcome in some new members until your post count is up or if you type "nissan patrol reference document" into google there are plenty of sites you can download it from

jd1566
11th June 2015, 06:13 AM
Hi all,
I've managed to find the reference manual on the net, version 2.5. Can anyone tell me what the newest version is, just so I know whether this one is current? As I said in my intro post I'm a prospective Patrol owner, so want to know as much as possible before I take delivery of my car at end of July.. Cheers

Kramesor
23rd June 2015, 05:25 PM
What a ridiculous idea not being able to download the reference manual unless I've made 25 post or more...am I really going to have to make up 25 pointless posts just to get it?

Clunk
23rd June 2015, 05:40 PM
What a ridiculous idea not being able to download the reference manual unless I've made 25 post or more...am I really going to have to make up 25 pointless posts just to get it?
No mate, pip up an intro, go welcome 23 new members, job done....... or theres a multitude of other websites you can download from, or how about go and buy one if you're in that much of a hurry

Patrol-Guy
23rd June 2015, 05:44 PM

You are the exact reason there is a 25 post rule. This forum is for people who are genuinely interested in gaining and sharing information to help others and it would appear you are not one of them.

You have one chance to redeem yourself by apologising and joining in like an adult, otherwise please remain silent.

AB
23rd June 2015, 06:00 PM
am I really going to have to make up 25 pointless posts just to get it?

No, you don't have to at all now mate...

clubbyr8
23rd June 2015, 06:13 PM

Didn't last long..... Mate it isn't a big ask, took me a couple of weeks I think. Be a contributor, not a leecher.....

S.A_Stu
15th July 2015, 07:05 AM
Can i please have some help viewing this file it tells me to go to another link when I download the link on page 1. Thanks

Clunk
15th July 2015, 10:57 AM
Can i please have some help viewing this file it tells me to go to another link when I download the link on page 1. Thanks
Its a link within the pdf file that you downloaded. Just click on that link

hunter64
25th July 2015, 08:26 PM
same here a great big thank you

SpecialDave
30th July 2015, 06:01 AM
Awesome addition thanks all! Yet again another surprise from the preeminent patrol forum and I'll be certain to use this... [emoji482]

As for the haters - be better!!

I'm guessing the reason y'all got the keyboard warrior rage is that you're leeching your neighbours wifi and can't stay online too long? [emoji38][emoji13][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

S.A_Stu
30th July 2015, 11:13 PM
I had a mechanic try an tell me today that it was only the pajero and navara that had the grenade issues... and he had a 2001.. he says just a egt an boost guage is all you need... hmmmm.. im lookin at a 2003 gu lll st-L 3.0 230,000. He also talked me out of getting my inlet manifold removed and cleaned which is when he started to go on about how patrols dont grenade.... he claims to be a nissan nut mechanic but is this advice correct on this model and year?

4bye4
31st July 2015, 12:23 AM
I had a mechanic try an tell me today that it was only the pajero and navara that had the grenade issues... and he had a 2001.. he says just a egt an boost guage is all you need... hmmmm.. im lookin at a 2003 gu lll st-L 3.0 230,000. He also talked me out of getting my inlet manifold removed and cleaned which is when he started to go on about how patrols dont grenade.... he claims to be a nissan nut mechanic but is this advice correct on this model and year?

He's wrong. I have a GU4 and they can grenade. It would appear the earlier models did it more often than the 3's and 4' but they all can. As to fitting just the gauges, that should tell you when its about to grenade. It is worth cleaning the intake manifold occasionally in any vehicle as performance will be reduced by build up in the manifold. Think about it, if it didn't need to be the size it is, it would be made smaller. If, no when it clogs up it reduces performance. I would say if you are looking at a GU3 and it looks OK and is the right price, get it NADS it and include the gauges and an oil catch can. Remember it still might grenade but you will reduce the chance of that happening to below that of any other engine I think.

S.A_Stu
31st July 2015, 02:50 AM
Well this is my honest thoughts i honestly didn't listen that hard and still intended to help prevent with nads etc.. does anyone know of a reliable and honest mechanic in adelaide? Id like to get the manifold done by someone who wants to do it and understands why i want it done. Im not the most confident doing this myself?

AJTich
4th August 2015, 10:36 PM
Well this is my honest thoughts i honestly didn't listen that hard and still intended to help prevent with nads etc.. does anyone know of a reliable and honest mechanic in adelaide? Id like to get the manifold done by someone who wants to do it and understands why i want it done. Im not the most confident doing this myself?
Chris Morris at CM4x4 is my choice. Really straight up guy...and lots of Patrols in his shop from fixing to replacing with LS1/2 motors if the pin does come out. Give him a call...

mudski
5th August 2015, 09:27 PM
I would have laughed in his face if i was there.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

S.A_Stu
8th August 2015, 01:51 AM
I would have laughed in his face if i was there.

I felt like it... but i wanted to barter the price still.. lol

ImRobboToo
27th September 2015, 08:53 PM
This will be a great manual to have.

Thanks for the hard work gone into it.

Cheers

Blindsided
1st March 2016, 11:55 AM
An excellent compendium of relevant information not covered in repair manuals. I previously had a 1994 GQ 4.2 turbo auto from new which sadly drowned itself in Nov15; don't trust the park position on an auto transmission :mad: . Now have a pre-loved 2014 GU 3L auto and learning the ropes, I knew the GQ back to fornt but the GU is an electrical nightmare.

Firetrol
19th March 2016, 10:30 PM
Being a new Patrol owner I am looking forward to being able to access this for reference, thanks.

AOsman12
8th August 2016, 06:49 AM
I need a manual covers the engine TD42.

threedogs
8th August 2016, 03:47 PM
I need a manual covers the engine TD42.

First post an intro and tell us a bit about yourself.
You may be better off asking any questions in the right section.
More knowledge in the forum than in the manuals IMO lol

sarunas
11th October 2016, 04:31 AM
Thanks a lot, great information:)

Addy
23rd April 2017, 10:06 PM
Heaps useful, cheers

Seyko
29th April 2017, 04:31 AM
Thank you! Appreciate the time and effort it took to put this together but it will serve its purpose!

MITTS
11th May 2017, 12:23 PM
Thanks a lot!

DAZ2005GQ
18th May 2017, 01:48 PM
looking for info on speedo cal

Whoisty83
21st May 2017, 08:07 AM
Nissan patrol 3.0 2007 surging, hoping to fix this common problem.

05zd30
23rd May 2017, 10:26 PM

PLEASE NOTE:

:animierte-smilies-f

Avo
23rd May 2017, 10:36 PM
:animierte-smilies-f

what,s up??need help or just here to share emoji's

4bye4
23rd May 2017, 10:38 PM
what,s up??need help or just here to share emoji's

His head is leaking

Avo
23rd May 2017, 10:40 PM
His head is leaking

if only he could talk,someone might we able to help him....prob can't read either and going for 25...

mickeyl
25th June 2017, 02:41 PM
Hi interested in doing most mod on my gu patrol. this is a great resources available.

mick87
1st July 2017, 12:44 AM
Thanks for putting this up look forward to keeping this manual

GTR 34
27th September 2017, 12:08 AM
A great Manual to have, this will keep me busy for a while,much appreciated.
Many Thanks
Paul

joeblo
28th October 2017, 08:38 PM
Cheers for posting this up! Lots of reading to do.

gtmonkey
6th November 2017, 01:46 PM
I'm chasing some information for preserving a mates GU series 4 3.0L is this guide the information I'm chasing?

Clunk
6th November 2017, 07:57 PM
I'm chasing some information for preserving a mates GU series 4 3.0L is this guide the information I'm chasing?Guess it all depends on what you mean by preserve? Of you're talking about preventing it from grenading then the answer is no.

gtmonkey
7th November 2017, 11:36 AM
Guess it all depends on what you mean by preserve? Of you're talking about preventing it from grenading then the answer is no.
Is there any way to prevent the grenading ?

Woof
7th November 2017, 11:57 AM
Is there any way to prevent the grenading ?

Use the search function, you will find info there

Clunk
7th November 2017, 01:11 PM
Is there any way to prevent the grenading ?Search for NADS, lots and lots of info can be found on this

gtmonkey
7th November 2017, 01:35 PM
Search for NADS, lots and lots of info can be found on this

thanks mate appreciate it

87chopper10
18th December 2017, 04:56 AM
Cheers for posting this up! Lots of reading to do.

Meson
24th December 2017, 11:41 PM
A verry big Thank you! :smiley_thumbs_up: :beer:

Callum ppp
28th January 2018, 04:07 PM
How do I detach the manual from this forum

Avo
29th January 2018, 12:05 AM
How do I detach the manual from this forum

you first go to introductions,say hello...we a few say hello back.....then when you download manual,if you managed to read the post when you signed up you would have also read please verify email...
welcome to the forum

Kevrana
29th January 2018, 04:06 PM
This is awesome

jackbyo
19th March 2018, 09:33 AM
Big thank you for such an incredibly articulate and comprehensive document!

jprob7
11th April 2018, 10:36 PM
Anybody know how to download

mudski
11th April 2018, 11:08 PM
Anybody know how to download

Welcome to the forum....

123meeso
4th May 2018, 12:12 PM
very good read

Crocket
19th May 2018, 07:14 AM
The more info we have out in the bush the better off we are

PLEASE NOTE:

patrolar
6th December 2018, 10:17 AM
Big thank you for such an incredibly articulate and comprehensive document!

bobjimmy
26th December 2018, 11:25 PM
Thanks for the time into this. This will help in the future!

szoopen74
18th February 2019, 10:32 PM
This is great document, thanks a lot

brandon.s
26th February 2019, 11:02 PM
Very interesting information on here thank you all

Sgucul
26th May 2019, 04:05 PM

PLEASE NOTE:

Excellent source of information and valuable knowledge base.
Big thank you to Aksniss and you!

Blake1792
7th August 2019, 08:30 AM
Hi everyone the attached docs on this thread I cannot click on how can I get the manual?

MrRob1
15th October 2019, 06:18 PM
Great document thanks for putting up.

PPN
19th December 2019, 02:06 AM
Moderator, can't download any manuals, please check my stats etc

mountainsprings
31st December 2019, 01:03 PM
Thanks for this

Louk
30th March 2020, 01:34 PM
How come i cant download or see the manual?

mudski
30th March 2020, 01:36 PM
How come i cant download or see the manual?

Because you need 1000 posts before you can download it...

Louk
1st April 2020, 12:49 AM
Oh it says 25 on the 2nd page. I dont think ill ever make it to a 1000. Maybe 1000 words i might get that

tomdan
18th June 2020, 03:38 PM
Thanks for this mate, most useful for my new (to me) 2003 gu3!

vwq47
22nd July 2020, 12:08 PM
Just what I needed. Thanks a million.

damien087
29th August 2020, 08:22 PM
Hopefully this helps my poor braking system

Benkuiper
11th October 2020, 10:48 PM
So I just bought a 2001 gu with a working 3.0 and a spare 4.2. To do the swap or not to do the swap...

Blindsided
24th October 2020, 01:10 PM
What an outstanding document and sincere thanks for the development and publication.
Hard copy now in 'The Book of the Car' with all the other MCIH (Might Come In Handy) information.
GU ZD 3.0 CRD 2010

johnnydadda
8th May 2021, 02:52 PM
Just bought a 2003 Patrol ST, I really appreciate the wealth of knowledge on this site and looking forward to asking (the inevitable) questions.
Thnks guys!

amma33
3rd May 2022, 10:58 PM
Thank you so much for this..!

Oliveralex
25th May 2022, 01:21 PM
Thanks so much for the information guys, completely invaluable

anvil77
31st October 2022, 02:15 PM
Thank you!!!

neptuno_0
16th May 2023, 05:06 AM