PDA

View Full Version : Worn out drivers seat

GU Ute
8th September 2010, 10:42 PM
I've just bought a 99 ST Ute and the drivers seat cushion is ripped and worn on the base. Has anyone had the foam and trim on their seat replaced? Or am I better off just buying a whole seat from a wreckers?

I had a quick look at the drivers seat in my parents 03 ST wagon and noticed that it has two knobs to adjust the height of the seat which I don't have. Is that a ute difference or an age difference?

Cheers

patch697
8th September 2010, 10:46 PM
G/day & welcome to the forum.

I'd say the wreckers is your cheapest bet on the seat.

Post a thread up in Introductions Mate & tell us a bit about yourself, its a good way to get to know the members.

Cheers
Paul

DX grunt
8th September 2010, 10:48 PM
G'day GU Ute

Welcome to the Forum. Zip over to introductions and formally introduce yourself and your truck.

Sorry I can't help with your seat.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

my third 256
9th September 2010, 12:13 AM
hi and welcome have a look on ebay theres plenty to choose from
stephen

Maxhead
9th September 2010, 07:19 AM
I agree with above posts, go second hand from wreckers or ebay. You could pickup a set of leathers cheap if you're lucky

Good luck

GU Ute
9th September 2010, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the replies, the only ones on ebay are in Queensland so it looks like it's time to call the local wreckers!

patch697
9th September 2010, 09:41 PM
where you from mate?

GU Ute
10th September 2010, 05:23 PM
Loxton, it's in the Riverland, South Australia. I get down to Adelaide once a month usually so I'll look down there.

patch697
10th September 2010, 06:01 PM
Loxton, it's in the Riverland, South Australia. I get down to Adelaide once a month usually so I'll look down there.

If you get stuck,give this mob a try.... Thay are in vic but will send to anywhere in Oz.

www.smartparts.com.au

Cheers
Paul

RustyNails
14th September 2010, 03:32 PM
In Perth there is Perth4WD (saw some there a few weeks back) but freight might kill ya.