PDA

View Full Version : Newbie.....

WACA
8th September 2010, 01:15 PM
G'day guys, my name is WACA.

Avid four wheel driver, expert fisherman (well, a nut anyway), joker and all-round good bloke...

Not currently a Patrol owner but looking hard to upgrade from a 86 Hilux....

Doing a bit of research and all roads are pointing to a 2006 series 4 GU 3.0l turbo.....

So, I will be lurking around in here and will have the new truck pretty soon..

Cheers....

patch697
8th September 2010, 01:25 PM
G/day WACA & welcome on board mate. (top user name BTW...lol)

Bloody good bunch here, "a general pack of funny buggers" so you'll fit in real well.

Plenty of info to read & where pretty user friendly in the help department to so feel free to join in & ask away.

Cheers
Paul

WACA
8th September 2010, 01:28 PM
Thanks Paul, I am also a member of 4wdaction probably most other users here are also hahaha.

Hopefully have some info relevant to others and fit in nicely...

Cheers John.

AB
8th September 2010, 01:38 PM
Welcome to the forum WACA, no problems at all mate, look around and feel free to ask anything.

YNOT
8th September 2010, 01:41 PM
Welcome WACA.
I'm also on A4WDA (as well as a few other forums)with same user name as here. Their site upgrade is taking a lot longer than expected.

Tony

RustyNails
8th September 2010, 02:56 PM
Gidday John, just responded to your PM.
Good luck with your impending purchase, sounds like you will fit in nicely around here.

Paul

Maxhead
8th September 2010, 06:54 PM
Welcome WACA

Russell1974
9th September 2010, 10:20 PM
welcome mate enjoy your stay

DX grunt
9th September 2010, 10:28 PM
G'day WACA,

Welcome to the forum. I hope you're backing me in my wardrobe bet for tomorrow night's game? Carn the Dockers.

Lots to learn, laugh about and talk about.

What part of West OZ u from?

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

WACA
12th September 2010, 04:04 PM
g'day ross, im in perth mate... also, a massive dockers supporter too...good man...

i actually happen to be in a cast from an ankle reconstruction and had cast changed last week, nurse said "what colour do you want??" naturally i said, purple and green.......

she laughed and said no worries.....

so now i have a one of a kind dockers cast hahahahahah

AB
12th September 2010, 07:21 PM
Great to hear mate that you love the dockers.

Have a look at this thread below. Rossco loves the Dockers so much we had a bet on the Friday night game Dockers Vs Cats.

Obviously the dockers got punished and well....Have a look and you'll see what happened anyway...lol

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?369-Aussie-rules/page80&p=9546

Woof
12th September 2010, 08:30 PM
Welcome mate, always great to see another West Australian and a Dockers supporter here, enjoy.

Finly Owner
12th September 2010, 09:47 PM
Hi and Welocme WACA to nissans nut house. When you get your cast off, keep it so you can kick your rear end with it for backing such a miserable team.

LMAO

DX grunt
13th September 2010, 12:27 AM
g'day ross, im in perth mate... also, a massive dockers supporter too...good man...

i actually happen to be in a cast from an ankle reconstruction and had cast changed last week, nurse said "what colour do you want??" naturally i said, purple and green.......

she laughed and said no worries.....

so now i have a one of a kind dockers cast hahahahahah

Good onya. We won't talk about the game last weekend. It cost me my 'manhood'. lolololol