PDA

View Full Version : Tough Dog Tuff Truck Challenge 2012 ( March 16th, 17th, 18th )

NissanGQ4.2
12th February 2012, 09:08 PM
Where:

Welsh’s Road
Milbrodale
New South Wales 2330
Australia

When:

16th, 17th and 18th March

More info can be found on there website: http://tufftruck.com.au/event-info/

macca
15th March 2012, 02:29 PM
Heading to Milbrodale early in the morning, any others going?

Ben-e-boy
15th March 2012, 08:25 PM
SPEWIN!!!!!!!!!! I miss out I'm at work I have been planning to for the last 4-5 years and have never made it

NissanGQ4.2
15th March 2012, 08:44 PM
Heading to Milbrodale early in the morning, any others going?

Don't think I will be able 2 make it, So take heapz of pics.

Might try and make it there for Sunday.

Are you going both days???

macca
18th March 2012, 08:28 PM
Sorry mate missed your post, was an awsome weekend.
All sorts of vehicles, brands, tyres, engines, drivelines, sizes and budgets.
There was lots of brand rivalry, but most cars were fruit salads, made up of lots of different sweeet bits.
The enginering was incredible, some bush, some top end in skill and $ spent.
Have got some pics, mainly of the guys from our club in the Frontera (Holden straight 6 on a Patrol Chassis) and the Black Dog Jeep (49" tyres and 2700mm rear track - very wide, made from 3 Jeeps and truck diffs.)
Both had a good weekend with the only breakage in the Frontera, blowing a CV on the last stage, the marbles, probably the hardest of them all.
Packed with campers, it is very popular without a doubt.
Try and post the better pics during the week
Macca

NissanGQ4.2
18th March 2012, 08:32 PM
Unfortunately I didn't make it, but there is always next year...... I hope, looking forward 2 the pics

macca
19th March 2012, 04:35 PM
Some photos

taslucas
19th March 2012, 07:56 PM
awesome shots mate! thanks for posting. Shots of tuff truck never cease to amaze. That event is crazy!!! It must be unreal to watch live

NissanGQ4.2
19th March 2012, 07:58 PM
damn u macca, I just cried.............

Thanks for the pics and upsetting me *L*

nissannewby
19th March 2012, 07:59 PM
ben-e-boy we will go next year mate i have been looking at going the last couple of years but as with you work has played havoc on my plans

NissanGQ4.2
19th March 2012, 08:06 PM
We should make next years a nissanpatrol.com.au meetup :)

taslucas
19th March 2012, 08:16 PM
We should make next years a nissanpatrol.com.au meetup :)

Or a nissanpatrol.com.au ENTRY

NissanGQ4.2
19th March 2012, 08:18 PM
Or a nissanpatrol.com.au ENTRY

Are you donating your rig Lucas????? *L*

macca
20th March 2012, 06:35 AM
damn u macca, I just cried.............

Thanks for the pics and upsetting me *L*

Sorry mate, photos should come with a box of kleenex

taslucas
20th March 2012, 06:58 AM
Are you donating your rig Lucas????? *L*

Totally! Ill donate the trol, everyone else donates the time, effort, money, awesome mods, navigation, tickets and above all i'd need someone to donate a bit of driver skill to me!!!!! lmao

nissannewby
20th March 2012, 08:03 AM
The rig in my avatar is for sale we could get it and compete

macca
20th March 2012, 08:43 AM
There is a lot more pics in photobucket, use link below, albums on the right of page, (EDIT; you need to scroll down a bit) Tuff Trucks is near the bottom.

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh94/maccas01/

I can not get them in correct order so they are a bit all over the place
Macca

rusty_nail
20th March 2012, 09:37 AM
There is a lot more pics in photobucket, use link below, albums on the right of page, Tuff Trucks is near the bottom.

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh94/maccas01/

I can not get them in correct order so they are a bit all over the place
Macca

i followed your link macca but all i saw was a pic of a dog and a photo that said jeeps rule.... guys i think there is a traitor amongst us lol.

scratch that i found the spot, i think you shoulda included this link: http://s254.photobucket.com/profile/maccas01 not the other one

macca
20th March 2012, 11:45 AM
i followed your link macca but all i saw was a pic of a dog and a photo that said jeeps rule.... guys i think there is a traitor amongst us lol.

scratch that i found the spot, i think you shoulda included this link: http://s254.photobucket.com/profile/maccas01 not the other one

Its there you need to scroll down a bit

Now as for the Willys, I had that when I was 19 and wish I still had it.
They are the origins of what we own today and I do have a soft spot for the MB. No traitor mate just know where my roots are.LOL
The patrol runs rings around it but it was fun especially on a warm day without the roof.
It was powered by a Ford V6 from a Capri and would do a wheel stand if you were prepared to buy new axles when one broke.
Cheers mate
Macca

Sir Roofy
20th March 2012, 11:56 AM
its there you need to scroll down a bit

now as for the willys, i had that when i was 19 and wish i still had it.
They are the origins of what we own today and i do have a soft spot for the mb. No traitor mate just know where my roots are.lol
the patrol runs rings around it but it was fun especially on a warm day without the roof.
It was powered by a ford v6 from a capri and would do a wheel stand if you were prepared to buy new axles when one broke.
Cheers mate
macca

its all there rusty down the bottom on the right some great pics macca

rusty_nail
20th March 2012, 11:59 AM
i know i was just taking the chance to pay out on the jeep lol

Ben81C
21st March 2012, 09:43 PM
I went for the Sunday and i was blown away. I haven't seen anything like it before and i want more. I am going for the weekend next year, the forum should organise a run up from somewhere, a big Nissan only section in the camp area would be a hoot. I noticed a few nice looking unlocked firetrails coming back down the putty road i am going to check out shortly. A great day and what an event!!!!