PDA

View Full Version : Very usefull online catalog on all Nissan

y60fromDK
11th February 2012, 08:45 AM
Hi mates, after more than 10 days of googling i found this very usefull online catalog for Nissan cars.

http://nissan4u.com/parts/

Hope some one in this forum get happy to look on the catalog.

patrolpilot
4th March 2012, 01:46 AM
Not a bad site only a bit tricky withe different model numbers

outbackjack
11th March 2012, 11:41 PM
Not Bad, not sure if part numbers are relevant here

Hoggy
22nd June 2012, 12:09 AM
Nice work, thankyou very much!

AB
22nd June 2012, 06:48 AM
Good find, that would of taken a while to make!

Finly Owner
22nd June 2012, 10:34 PM
No MQ, MK, GQ!!!!!

Tim

The Viking
12th December 2012, 01:24 PM
Hi from a fellow Dane,

What's wrong with Europe why didn't they get the TD42, well lots of good info anyway while I wait for my f***ing 25 post so I can start fixing my Troll. I am in a sort of love/hate relationship with it for the time being. Needs to drive to Perth in 7 days and I got a list like Santa's of things that I am not happy about. Right now the NATS is disabling my car. Hammer chisel and drill, please stop me if better suggestions :)

my third 256
13th December 2012, 04:45 AM
Hi from a fellow Dane,

What's wrong with Europe why didn't they get the TD42, well lots of good info anyway while I wait for my f***ing 25 post so I can start fixing my Troll. I am in a sort of love/hate relationship with it for the time being. Needs to drive to Perth in 7 days and I got a list like Santa's of things that I am not happy about. Right now the NATS is disabling my car. Hammer chisel and drill, please stop me if better suggestions :)
so what are the problems

MudRunnerTD
13th December 2012, 09:28 AM
Hi from a fellow Dane,

How about posting your question into a thread and people will be able to guide you mate. The Manual is Great but there are plenty of guys here that will happily help you. Complaining about the 25 post rule WILL NOT get it done mate.

lorrieandjas
13th December 2012, 11:45 AM
I agree MR. Viking - you will get a lot of responses to your questions. These guys on here are a great bunch and extremely knowledgeable about Patrol's and mechanical matters in general. Getting the manuals is easy - make 25 posts - and if you jump on some of the threads you should be able to get to that in very little time - however it will pay to hang around and get advice and perhaps contribute as well because the manual will only tell you so much - the experience on here is worth a million manuals in my opinion. x2 with MR - what issues are you having and perhaps we can help?

Jas

nissanforever
12th January 2013, 02:17 PM
thank you very much this web site is really useful , if you know any other web plz txt me

sos2013
19th March 2013, 07:46 AM
It looks very useful .. thanks!