PDA

View Full Version : NATIONAL FORUM MEETUP: QUEENSLAND: Mon Oct 1 - Sat Oct 6: Neurum Creek Bush Retreat

Bigrig
10th February 2012, 03:59 PM
Howdy all

New thread to change this from "PROPOSED" to "HAPPENING AND GET ON BOARD"!!! lol - The original list/poll results are pasted below as a PDF document - just so I could keep track.

Everything is humming along nicely, so I'm going to section out the updates into a couple of posts.

New POLL on the thread also, and the it is MULTI CHOICE, so please choose all your selections prior to hitting submit.

Over to you people's ... would be grand to get as many as possible!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDS6XVPLkmA

Bigrig
10th February 2012, 05:13 PM
OK - here goes:

Met with Neurum Creek on Tuesday and essentially it appears to be a TOP location. Very central to a lot of things (when I say central - an hour in any direction, but works well for the itinerary). I must say, John the owner is an old country boy and one of the nicest people God ever shovelled guts into. He really went out of his way to show us around and make sure it would be ideal for the group.

They have sectioned aside a part of the property they keep for Sponsored Events (video attached) - on the map, it is on the bottom left called the "Deer Paddock". Quite frankly, outside a bit more of a walk to the showers, it is probably the best camping area in the joint!! Massive flat area that would easily accomodate 50+ large campsites. In a hope to make it as attractive as possible for people, I have negotiated a slight rate decrease, and some items they are going to throw in, and some items they have cut the price on for us specifically. As follows is the email he sent me - his email in blue, and my comments after each paragraph in red:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Scott,
We look forward to hosting your family gathering for Nissanpatrol.com.au and trust you do reach your predicted 100.

You should have received the copy invoice as requested by separate mail. As with any such large event that brings over 50 people we expect to offer the organiser Free camping as we know how much work you need to put in and the costs you incur to do the running around so would do that for you if you accept (I haven't accepted as per attached invoice - this is going towards the Marquee cost leaving only $168 to cover it for the whole week!!).

I am quite happy to use our standard method of bookings which is for them to phone 1300733901 or email admin@ncbr.com.au (admin@ncbr.com.au) or go to our website booking page http://www.ncbr.com.au/pricingpage.php (http://www.ncbr.com.au/pricingpage.php) in all cases they must nominate they are part of Nissanpatrol.com.au otherwise our system will place them in a different area. As per Attached Invoice below - this will also include balance costs of toilets and marquee.

They are then given 3 days to confirm by paying the deposit.

We will not charge the standard $7 site fee to any families simply we will charge the standard rates of $10.50 Adult & $5.50 Kids (Note there is a small loading on the days of Sunday 30th & Monday 1st because of the Queens birthday holiday). Item 8 below and note the PAYMENTS section below with additions to cover extra costs.

The only thing for you to remember is our standard terms normally allows them to cancel up to 14 days before and get the deposit back. Therefor the accurate count may not happen until then unless you state the fact that it is absolutely non refundable then all are counted irrespective of those that decide not to turn up. I would like everyone to pay deposit by February 20th as listed below, with full amounts to be paid by June 30th - is that OK with everyone?

We spoke briefly about September traditionally being a low rain time, however we do not accept cancellations based on weather predictions. We can give you a weekly report of how many have booked, Tracey would send you an email with updates once a week.

We will supply free of charge both our commercial roaster oven & catering trailer at no cost. The pics attached were from a real event and the cook had never done it before. Items 3 & 4 below.

I haven’t got pics of the catering trailer but it is a full covered trailer with a commercial Heatlie BBQ on board with water tanks & 12 volt power.

I have sent an email to order the big marquee. My question is how do you want to handle the cost of marquee & toilets? Do you want to round up the cost and divide out by say 80 people then we add that cost to each invoice as a special event so the club doesn’t have to fund out of pocket. It would only add about $2.50 per day for each one. Item 6 below.

As mentioned we would supply a few metal wood fire BBQ’s (12) to act as fire pits and of course they can be used as bbq’s also. Item 9 below.

The area would be flagged off from other users. We have a full fenceline to put up the 10m banner also!

It will require 3 portable toilets for the week and we would arrange them with your approval. Item 2 below.

At this time how about I agree to hold the area available until 20th Feb. to allow you time to get your plans made. Or anytime earlier, it’s up to you. Please note my comments below.

When you give the go ahead we will require a deposit to be paid by each family and we will be guided by you as to when you want them to fully pay. Please note my comments below.

The cost of Marquee & toilets will be quoted at the beginning and we will require a $200 deposit with full payment 10 days prior to the event. If you charge them in the price we will cover the cost provided you end up with a minimum of 60 Adults. Item 2 below.

I trust this is enough information at this time,
Regards,
John.

PS you are welcome to talk at any time to Tracey or Colleen for updates once the ball is rolling.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To break it down - an itemised list below and what I have done is add some of the additional costs to the PER PERSON pricing that is listed above - I think it still makes it very resonable and cost effective for all.

1. We have a sectioned off (HUGE) area with our own entry road right beside the creek and waterhole about 80 metres from the office and shop.

2. Toilets are provided for free if we have more than 60 people - $200 Deposit to be paid that I will sort out up front and work out with eveyone later, however I am expecting more than 60 people by the interest thus far.

3. They are providing (FREE OF CHARGE) the Commercial Roaster Camp Oven which cooks for up to 100 people

4. They are providing (FREE OF CHARGE) the Commercial Caterer's Trailer they have on site for Sponsorship Events - this is to assist with interstate travellers also in not having to bring camp ovens/cookers etc.

5. They are providing (FREE OF CHARGE) 12 Fire Pits to be located throughout the camp grounds - they are awesome little units, completely self contained (like a barrel) with a flip top lid that is actually for cooking on - so they double as comfort/warmth AND a cooker!!!

6. We are getting a 27mx9m Marquee setup by them in the middle of our camping area - massive space to use as a communal area where people can setup tables in the shade, the Caterers Trailer will be parked under/beside it, and to generally sit around and chatter ($450 less my camping fees of $282 = $168 remaining across the headcount - I've added $0.50 per person per day to cover this - everyone OK with that?).

7. They are providing (FREE OF CHARGE) 2 large Mobile Mini Skip bins that they will collect and clear to save us having to keep separate bins/plastic bags etc, etc

8. They have waived the one-off fee of $7 per site completely - not much, but still a great show of faith and interest in having us there.

9. They will get tralier loads (over 1 tonne) of cut timber for fires and place them in the campsite for general use - $100 per trailer, probably want 3 trailers up front, so again have added $0.50 per person per day to the camp costs to cover it - Everyone OK with that?

10. They are providing (FREE OF CHARGE) movies nights for the kids (every night if we choose), games sets for the kids, Tug'o'War rope to go in our camp area, etc

Payments:

I suggest that eveyone pays directly to the park and gets their own individual invoice. I will add the costs detailed above, which makes adults $11.50 per day and kids $6.50 per day - is everyone OK with this?

I am suggesting that deposits need to be made by the 20th February (obviously others who jump on can pay after this) but at least that secures the site etc. Furthermore, I am thinking of suggesting to the owners that all balances are to be paid in full by June 30th (once again, others who join after this can still come and simply pay at that time), with the money being NON REFUNDABLE to the individuals, but going back to the forum itself to cover for some costs of other items not listed on here. Is everyone OK with that?

Basically want to get this out of the way for eveyone, however it works out extremely cost effectively when you break it down to $57.50 per adult and $32.50 per child for the whole 5 nights with camper ovens, cookers, firepits (cookers also), timber, toilets, marquee, movie nights for the kids, games, etc, etc (there are still some surprises up my sleeve!!!).

Obviously the itinerary is just a guide and I'll continue to work on that and put an update up in the coming week or so to provide as many options for people as possible - you could stick to it religiously, or you could do your own thing - entirely up to you!!

Bigrig
10th February 2012, 05:14 PM
Further to AB's meeting with Simon from 4WDTV today, it is all but confirmed that they too will be attending the forum meetup with their cameramen etc and filming a segment for the show on us specifically as a forum, what it is we get up to, the setup, people's rigs, camp setups, etc, etc, etc ... very exciting stuff!!!! This is a major drawcard for both new members looking to join the forum, and existing members (as well as new I guess!! lol) that are thinking about coming along to the gathering. Great exposure and not something that they normally do, so they certainly feel we are worth the trip - now it's up to all of us to get as many along as possible!!!! Family, friends (sociable ones!!! lmao), and of course plenty more members.

Top job AB and if this doesn't end up being one of the biggest and best 'individual/single' meetup of any online 4WD forum in Australia, then I'd be surprised!! I know there are other gatherings, but usually multiple clubs/forums to get these sorts of numbers and interest. Just another reason why we are fast becoming the 'forum of choice' when it comes to all things Nissan Patrol and the great outdoors.

Bigrig
10th February 2012, 05:14 PM
Howdy

as mentioned in the thread, looking to have a chef provide all food and cook on the Monday night and Friday night for the communal dinners - should work out around $7-8 per head I reckon by buying in bulk etc. Once confirmed I'll post up some more information.

Also, looking at hiring those Sumo suits and Gladiator games for the adults (and some older kids) - should be gangs of fun, and I'll post more details later on pricing etc (again, works out pretty cheap depending on numbers who are keen - working on around $5 per head for a 24 hour hire period!!).

Lastly, could I ask that eveyone who's going/pretty sure they're going, shoot me an email so I can coordinate this with you via your address - many people who are dedicated members etc don't get on here a lot, so figured email would be the best method of update.

My email address:

bigrig@nissanpatrol.com.au (bigrig@nissanpatrol.com.au)

Fairly easy to remember!! lol

below hopefully give a better idea of the size of the area we have allocated to us. On the second photo, I have cut and copied the owners house (large 4 bedroom Queenslander) onto the area to give some perspective of size - fits their house in on the flat section 27 times with plenty of space in between ... bloody big area!!!! There is also a section surrounded by yellow outline that is the part leading down to the creek that you can see on the vide - no good for caravans and campers, but definitely able to get tent sites down there also ...

Hope this helps ...

Attachment 12295 (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12295)

Attachment 12296 (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12296)

Bigrig
10th February 2012, 05:15 PM
Ok - as per below please start to make contact with the retreat and pay deposits/full amounts etc. Details as follows:

Phone 1300733901

OR

email admin@ncbr.com.au (admin@ncbr.com.au)

OR

go to the website booking page http://www.ncbr.com.au/pricingpage.php (http://www.ncbr.com.au/pricingpage.php)

In all cases you MUST nominate you are part of Nissanpatrol.com.au otherwise their system will place you in a different area.

You will receive an individual invoice as per the one attached below in this post. Deposits are to be made by the 20th February if possible, with all outstanding monies to be paid by June 30th (hopefully more than enough time for everyone). There'll obviously be those joining in post the 20th February, so obviously just pay as you confirm you are going - I have just informed them they'd start receiving payments, and essentially trying to put a date on it to make sure everyone gives it some attention (and they don't think I'm the only one coming!!! lmao).

Bigrig
10th February 2012, 05:25 PM
Howdy

as you've no doubt realised, a new thread started for the trip. I've changed the poll so we can get some sort of oindication for numbers and types of camp setups to allow me to best set it up when I go up the Saturday before.

Could I ask that if the poll doesn't specifically accomodate you, can you email me with all the relevant details:

bigrig@nissanpatrol.com.au

Would be great if everyone could PM their mobile number after you've confirmed and you paid your deposit - will us PM's on here and SMS as per a few previous ones to keep everyone updated.

Thus far, approximately 79 people and 26 vehicles!!!!

Bigrig
10th February 2012, 06:15 PM
Howdy

list below is the attendees that were either on the last poll or have confirmed with myself through other means:

AB; Ben-eboy; Bigrig; Dhuck; Frenzy; GUtsy Ute; Macca86; Mal H; MudDonk; Nickpeacock36; NissanGQ4.2; Ozzyboy; Patch697; Plasnart; Roofy; Ryan; Swampy; Thirsty; Torq4x4; Warnie; Yendor

C'mon Queenslanders!!! There's more of you out there!!!

Steve67au; 04OFF; Peacemaker; Cadbury; Random; Redman; Finly; YNOT; Lawnbowls; Bastardo; Scotty83; Hekarewe; Amelia; GavandNat; Daves; Beansathome; MQMAD; Blazza; etc. NO pressure!! lmao

Hopefully with the numbers increasing for members travelling from far and wide, more interstate members may jump on board also (and obviously new members in the interim).

Also, a couple of activity items:

1. I've organised for a entertainment/face painting mob to come up one day for a few hours to entertain the kids, paint faces professionally, etc

2. I've organised SUMO suits for the Wednesday or Thursday for a bit of a giggle with the adults

3. Rather than wine tasting at the wineries themselves (can still do the drive as it's a top area), I've organised for a wholesale company - Four Seasons Fine Wines - to come along and conduct a full wine tasting event over about 3 or 4 hours on the Thursday - I figure by that time in the week, everyone would be ready just to let the kids swim, blokes will no doubt want to work on/ogle at their vehicles, and thought it would be nice way for some of the ladies (and gents - I'll be there!!) to sit back, relax and enjoy a drop or two

4. I'm in the process of organising a cameraman for the entire week - intent is to video the week and have a professional DVD done (approx. 60-90 minutes long). Probably cost around $8 each, and will be sent to everyone post the trip. Will be proper DVD with Members Ride Section, Camp Setup Section, Forum Members Section and obviously covering the week with enough detail to ensure everyone has a decent memento/keepsake from the event.

5. 2 of our members are in fact 4WD Retail Outlets (north and south of Brisbane). They have both more than graciously offered to put up some small items as prizes for different events throughout the week (such as 'who gets bogged first'; Trivia Night, etc). I can't thank these guys enough and I'll post up an update with more detailed information once I confirm everything with them - I DID NOT request this from them, they offered on their own backs which is simply outstanding of them!!!

6. The campsites will be set out with pegs and ribbon - plan is that anyone can camp in any camp lot as it were, however, I want to ensure we have a clear path in and out (roadway) so kids aren't constantly on the look out for cars from any direction etc, and for ease of setup for eveyone. The sites wil more than likely be about 15mx15m each (huge) on flat ground.

7. This hasn't been discussed with anyone as yet (and I would have to confirm with owners) however was thinking of also having a local band (much to my disgust, country music ... lmao) play on the same day as the wine tasting for a bit of entertainment. Thoughts?? (I put this down here to know if you all read everything or not!!! lol).

8. Also approaching the local bottle shop and butcher for discounts for forum members - I'll have 'discount cards' for everyone to use on the week.

That'll about do it for now - so many ideas, and simply wishing for this to be a 'trip of a lifetime' for everyone involved.

Bigrig
10th February 2012, 06:31 PM
Thanks for refraining from posting whilst I got everything in the first few posts - just makes it easier for reference ...

now, post away people!!!!! Let me know if you have any ideas that you want brought to the table also - more than open to suggestion!!!! Update number 7 below has a few new ideas in it also, so would be interested to hear your opinions.

Lordy I'm excited!!!

Sir Roofy
10th February 2012, 06:32 PM
howdy

list below is the attendees that were either on the last poll or have confirmed with myself through other means:

Ab; ben-eboy; bigrig; dhuck; frenzy; gutsy ute; macca86; mal h; muddonk; nickpeacock36; nissangq4.2; ozzyboy; patch697; plasnart; roofy; ryan; swampy; thirsty; torq4x4; warnie; yendor

c'mon queenslanders!!! There's more of you out there!!!

steve67au; 04off; peacemaker; cadbury; random; redman; finly; ynot; lawnbowls; bastardo; scotty83; hekarewe; amelia; gavandnat; daves; beansathome; mqmad; blazza; etc. No pressure!! Lmao

hopefully with the numbers increasing for members travelling from far and wide, more interstate members may jump on board also (and obviously new members in the interim).

Also, a couple of activity items:

1. i've organised for a entertainment/face painting mob to come up one day for a few hours to entertain the kids, paint faces professionally, etc

2. i've organised sumo suits for the wednesday or thursday for a bit of a giggle with the adults

3. rather than wine tasting at the wineries themselves (can still do the drive as it's a top area), i've organised for a wholesale company - four seasons fine wines - to come along and conduct a full wine tasting event over about 3 or 4 hours on the thursday - i figure by that time in the week, everyone would be ready just to let the kids swim, blokes will no doubt want to work on/ogle at their vehicles, and thought it would be nice way for some of the ladies (and gents - i'll be there!!) to sit back, relax and enjoy a drop or two

4. i'm in the process of organising a cameraman for the entire week - intent is to video the week and have a professional dvd done (approx. 60-90 minutes long). Probably cost around $8 each, and will be sent to everyone post the trip. Will be proper dvd with members ride section, camp setup section, forum members section and obviously covering the week with enough detail to ensure everyone has a decent memento/keepsake from the event.

5. 2 of our members are in fact 4wd retail outlets (north and south of brisbane). They have both more than graciously offered to put up some small items as prizes for different events throughout the week (such as 'who gets bogged first'; trivia night, etc). I can't thank these guys enough and i'll post up an update with more detailed information once i confirm everything with them - i did not request this from them, they offered on their own backs which is simply outstanding of them!!!

6. the campsites will be set out with pegs and ribbon - plan is that anyone can camp in any camp lot as it were, however, i want to ensure we have a clear path in and out (roadway) so kids aren't constantly on the look out for cars from any direction etc, and for ease of setup for eveyone. The sites wil more than likely be about 15mx15m each (huge) on flat ground.

7. this hasn't been discussed with anyone as yet (and i would have to confirm with owners) however was thinking of also having a local band (much to my disgust, country music ... Lmao) play on the same day as the wine tasting for a bit of entertainment. Thoughts?? (i put this down here to know if you all read everything or not!!! Lol).

That'll about do it for now - so many ideas, and simply wishing for this to be a 'trip of a lifetime' for everyone involved.

cuontry and western you beuaty lee kirnigan aye

Bigrig
10th February 2012, 08:38 PM
cuontry and western you beuaty lee kirnigan aye

Not quite young fella!!! Bit you keep praying and we'll see what comes!! lol

Sir Roofy
10th February 2012, 09:50 PM
Not quite young fella!!! Bit you keep praying and we'll see what comes!! lol

oh yea taylor swift mmmm that,l keep me young ,lol in mind anyways

NissanGQ4.2
10th February 2012, 10:08 PM
3. Rather than wine tasting at the wineries themselves (can still do the drive as it's a top area), I've organised for a wholesale company - Four Seasons Fine Wines - to come along and conduct a full wine tasting event over about 3 or 4 hours on the Thursday - I figure by that time in the week, everyone would be ready just to let the kids swim, blokes will no doubt want to work on/ogle at their vehicles, and thought it would be nice way for some of the ladies (and gents - I'll be there!!) to sit back, relax and enjoy a drop or two
7. This hasn't been discussed with anyone as yet (and I would have to confirm with owners) however was thinking of also having a local band (much to my disgust, country music ... lmao) play on the same day as the wine tasting for a bit of entertainment. Thoughts?? (I put this down here to know if you all read everything or not!!! lol).

Sorry Scotty, starting 2 sound like I'm going 2 have 2 pull out of this meetup, country music......wine.....WTF, sounds like I'll be going 2 a Tupperware party......

My missus said she will be still attending as she loves wine and country music, so can you change my pole from myself + 3 too Partner + 2????

Bigrig
10th February 2012, 10:21 PM
Sorry Scotty, starting 2 sound like I'm going 2 have 2 pull out of this meetup, country music......wine.....WTF, sounds like I'll be going 2 a Tupperware party......

My missus said she will be still attending as she loves wine and country music, so can you change my pole from myself + 3 too Partner + 2????

Haha - they'll be a mix mate - cover bans with something for everyone!! Hope you can still make it!!! lol

Bigrig
10th February 2012, 10:53 PM
Appreciate everyones enthusiasm, however could you wait to post on the poll until AFTER you have paid the deposit - I don't have to start a new poll that way to find out who's paid ...

That's right Daniel, Adrian and crew - you're proof there is such a thing as a short necked goose!!! lmao!!!!

Thanks all ...

NissanGQ4.2
10th February 2012, 11:03 PM
Appreciate everyones enthusiasm, however could you wait to post on the poll until AFTER you have paid the deposit - I don't have to start a new poll that way to find out who's paid ...

That's right Daniel, Adrian and crew - you're proof there is such a thing as a short necked goose!!! lmao!!!!

Thanks all ...

did you delete me off the pole???? I know I have had a few beams but I'm sure I have already done the pole, maybe we should get some pole dancers for the QLD meetup :)

Bigrig
10th February 2012, 11:16 PM
did you delete me off the pole???? I know I have had a few beams but I'm sure I have already done the pole, maybe we should get some pole dancers for the QLD meetup :)

Is it just me, or do you seem fixated on bourbon and pole dancers/naked bartenders?? lol

No champion, you are still on the "poll" and you did the "poll" and there won't be any "poll" / "pole" dancers nor naked barmaids ...

That said, your misses and kids will have a great time - sorry that you can't make it though!!!! lmao

NissanGQ4.2
10th February 2012, 11:24 PM
Is it just me, or do you seem fixated on bourbon and pole dancers/naked bartenders?? lol

No champion, you are still on the "poll" and you did the "poll" and there won't be any "poll" / "pole" dancers nor naked barmaids ...

That said, your misses and kids will have a great time - sorry that you can't make it though!!!! lmao

Just u, I'm not fixated on bourbon and women,

just voted again cause I wasn't there and it let me

Thirsty
10th February 2012, 11:29 PM
Sorry Scotty,
I didn't tick Paid but concider my crew as paid
Cheers
Troy

Bigrig
10th February 2012, 11:36 PM
Sorry Scotty,
I didn't tick Paid but concider my crew as paid
Cheers
Troy

I see ... another one who can't follow the rules!!! lmao

All good fella! Thanks again!!

AB
10th February 2012, 11:37 PM
How big is the creek there...Is there err arrr fish in the creek...lol

Bigrig
10th February 2012, 11:41 PM
How big is the creek there...Is there err arrr fish in the creek...lol

You can try ... not sure on the size hook needed for guppies though!! lmao

Swimming creek only, although it turns to a torrent with a bit of rain though - not good for the fish!!

Warnie
11th February 2012, 09:19 AM
There is a barra park at bli bli Andy, and also plenty of fish (in the right areas) on the noosa north shore for you to try and catch

Bigrig
14th February 2012, 10:27 PM
A bump for some new members ...

And a reminder for deposits to be paid if possible by the 20th Feb (Monday). Not mandatory, but we are planning a large amount of activities etc, and really need to get a grip on numbers as early as possible ...

Trust me, you'll understand when all is revealed!!! lol

AB
14th February 2012, 10:42 PM
There is a barra park at bli bli Andy, and also plenty of fish (in the right areas) on the noosa north shore for you to try and catch

Sounds good mate!

Random
16th February 2012, 12:37 AM
Hey Bigrig,
Looks like i will pass this one, as by that time of the year I am hoping to be in the army, otherwise i would be there like a shot. But if all goes to plan i willl be gone from queensland for about forever by that stage so i have to say no.

Sorry to all, its looks like a hellova lot of fun

Bigrig
16th February 2012, 08:29 AM
Hey Bigrig,
Looks like i will pass this one, as by that time of the year I am hoping to be in the army, otherwise i would be there like a shot. But if all goes to plan i willl be gone from queensland for about forever by that stage so i have to say no.

Sorry to all, its looks like a hellova lot of fun

No worries mate - shame you'll have to chop off all your hair!!!! lmao

Good luck with the career change mate, and no doubt we'll see you prior anyway!!

Bigrig
16th February 2012, 09:30 PM
Bumpety bump bump bump ...

Sorry all - just want to keep it fresh in everyone's minds ... be great if at least the majority of people who were IN from the last poll (there was a lot) could have the deposit done by Monday ... locks in the area for us, and we can start working on locking in events knowing we are planning to have the numbers we first thought ... I'll make no bones of the fact that I'm aiming for at least 100 people!!! We can do it!!!!

As it stands, with those in the poll and those I know are definites but haven't got around to sorting it yet, there is about 63 people so far!!!!

Thanks all ...

Finly Owner
16th February 2012, 11:01 PM
Now I have seen dates, I regretfully inform you all I will be in NZ until after the meet up is finished.

Tim

Bigrig
17th February 2012, 12:05 AM
Now I have seen dates, I regretfully inform you all I will be in NZ until after the meet up is finished.

Tim

No good ... no good at all mate ...

Soooo ... cancel NZ trip, reorganise appropriately around national meetup, and everyone is a winner!! lol

Understood and shame you can't make it.

NissanGQ4.2
17th February 2012, 08:09 PM
Soooo ... cancel NZ trip, reorganise appropriately around national meetup, and everyone is a winner!! lol

x 2, you need 2 be there mate, you owe me a beer, can't remember exactly why but you do

Ben-e-boy
18th February 2012, 08:38 PM
is anyone going 4wding on this trip, is there a day at lcmp planned or something??

Thirsty
18th February 2012, 09:10 PM
I Think Glasshouse would be a good option, as its close. LCMP is still 1.5hrs away and you have to pay. But if thats the plan- I'm in

Bigrig
19th February 2012, 07:55 PM
is anyone going 4wding on this trip, is there a day at lcmp planned or something??

Yeah mate - Beerburrum is a definite (maybe LCMP for some on the Bribie Island trip day as an option)...

Silver
22nd February 2012, 11:24 AM
Fran, the Nipper and I will be there from Sunday. Deposit paid. It is possible we will have two other vehicles with 2 people each booking later.

Bigrig
22nd February 2012, 11:35 AM
Fran, the Nipper and I will be there from Sunday. Deposit paid. It is possible we will have two other vehicles with 2 people each booking later.

Outstanding news mate!!!!

Bigrig
22nd February 2012, 12:28 PM
That's 53 people so far booked with about another 40 odd that have said they are going and are yet to confirm ... And it's still 7 months away do no doubt we'll get more new members and current members as the number grows!! Bring on 100+ I say!!!

Top job people!!!! Keep it up as its going to be bottler!!!

Bigrig
24th February 2012, 09:40 PM
Bump

Only 7 groups have paid a deposit ... No great dilemma, but if people could look into it in the coming week or so that would be greatly appreciated (I know it's a long way off, but the deposit is literally only $30-40 depending on numbers in your group, less obviously if only 1 or 2).

Thanks a million all - just trying to ensure we lock at least a decent percentage of people in early so we can plan around numbers for all the other activities (it's gunna be a bottler!!!).

NissanGQ4.2
24th February 2012, 09:45 PM
C'mon guys, this will be the only forum meetup that you will see my Patrol in the flesh, after I get back from the meet up I'm gonna torch the piece of sh!t :blowup:

Edit: That's if my piece of crap even makes it that far and back *L*

Bigrig
24th February 2012, 09:48 PM
C'mon guys, this will be the only forum meetup that you will see my Patrol in the flesh, after I get back from the meet up I'm gonna torch the piece of sh!t :blowup:

Haha ... an if that's not reason enough .... LMAO

Thirsty
24th February 2012, 09:56 PM
Lets torch it there, LOL. I'll bring the marshmallows. Or we could just fill it full of firewood and through the steaks on the roof.

Bigrig
24th February 2012, 09:59 PM
Lets torch it there, LOL. I'll bring the marshmallows. Or we could just fill it full of firewood and through the steaks on the roof.

Now we're talking!!! lmao

It'll be right Todd, you'll drive it and fall in love all over again!!

NissanGQ4.2
24th February 2012, 10:01 PM

I did think about that but, but also need 2 get home, but anything can happen when I'm sitting around a camp fire with a bourbon in my hand :)

Maxhead
24th February 2012, 10:02 PM
Hey Scotty, we're still planning our half lap trip mate. The timing looks promising but can not commit right now. I think we'll have to leave it till we start coming back from the Cape mate. The trip will definitely be planned with this meetup in consideration .

Bigrig
24th February 2012, 10:10 PM
Hey Scotty, we're still planning our half lap trip mate. The timing looks promising but can not commit right now. I think we'll have to leave it till we start coming back from the Cape mate. The trip will definitely be planned with this meetup in consideration .

All good mate, and perfectly understood. Appreciate the effort you're going to and can't wait to finally meet up!!

Bigrig
5th March 2012, 08:55 PM
Bump for one and all.

Appreciate it's a long way off, but just want to keep it somewhat fresh in everyone's minds ...

Has anyone else paid their deposit??

NissanGQ4.2
5th March 2012, 09:30 PM
Bump for one and all.

Appreciate it's a long way off, but just want to keep it somewhat fresh in everyone's minds ...

Hi mate, was there a final payment due date?

Bigrig
5th March 2012, 09:32 PM
Hi mate, was there a final payment due date?

June 30th mate. Heaps of time.

NissanGQ4.2
5th March 2012, 09:36 PM
June 30th mate. Heaps of time.

Cheers mate :):):):):):):):)

2TROLLFAM
6th March 2012, 06:56 PM
Pay Day tomorrow so I'll talk to the boy & see I'd he is going to come - otherwise I'm gonna plan/book for me & my kids

2TROLLFAM
6th March 2012, 07:35 PM
YAY he said yes :)

Sir Roofy
6th March 2012, 09:16 PM
good stuff mate

Bigrig
6th March 2012, 10:42 PM
YAY he said yes :)

Awesome stuff mate!!

2TROLLFAM
7th March 2012, 11:10 AM
My pay hasn't hit my account yet BUT I have just gotten off the phone & booked for Brad, Me & the Kids (+ 1 Patrol & 1 Navara .. LOL) will give them a call back later this afternoon to pay deposit .. YAY !!!

EDIT : DEPOSIT PAID !!!

Bigrig
12th March 2012, 11:14 PM
Bump for all the new members.

AB
13th March 2012, 09:37 AM
Is there drinking water available on site Biggus?

I just don't want to haul up a 100 litres of water if I don't have to thats all...

Bigrig
13th March 2012, 09:42 AM
Is there drinking water available on site Biggus?

I just don't want to haul up a 100 litres of water if I don't have to thats all...

They have tank water available to campers mate. We'll have 140 litres on board also, so more than enough to share around ... don't lug water up, but do bring your water jerry can.

Bigrig
13th March 2012, 12:04 PM
UPDATE

As of this morning ...

19 vehicles and 73 people have paid deposit/booked!!!!

Outstanding!!!!!!

I am aware of around another 10 people who are definite and just haven't had the chance yet, so essentially up to 83 people so far with about another dozen or so that are still finite maybe's ...

In line with a suggestion made (a cracker idea too), we are going to add in some 'novelty' technique driving events similar to what some of us did at Springs last weekend. Men's and womens classes and all centred around manoeuvring of the truck and collected points ... I'll figure out the details and post it up, but something relatively easy, non truck breaking, and most importantly, fun for everyone.

AB
13th March 2012, 01:13 PM
That is sensational mate, well done up there!!!

Great idea with the events too....Can't wait!!!

Bigrig
13th March 2012, 07:12 PM
UPDATE

As of this morning ...

19 vehicles and 73 people have paid deposit/booked!!!!

Outstanding!!!!!!

I am aware of around another 10 people who are definite and just haven't had the chance yet, so essentially up to 83 people so far with about another dozen or so that are still finite maybe's ...

In line with a suggestion made (a cracker idea too), we are going to add in some 'novelty' technique driving events similar to what some of us did at Springs last weekend. Men's and womens classes and all centred around manoeuvring of the truck and collected points ... I'll figure out the details and post it up, but something relatively easy, non truck breaking, and most importantly, fun for everyone.

Make that 21 trucks and 76 people!!!!

Awesome!!!!

Yendor
13th March 2012, 08:02 PM
Luv your work buddy, it's shaping up to be a cracker.

My parents are interested in coming along as well, in their motor home!!!!

Would this cause any problems? I noticed the park accepts motor homes.

I don't think they would be too concerned and they would understand if they weren't able to stay with the main group due to their size.

Bigrig
13th March 2012, 08:16 PM
Luv your work buddy, it's shaping up to be a cracker.

My parents are interested in coming along as well, in their motor home!!!!

Would this cause any problems? I noticed the park accepts motor homes.

I don't think they would be too concerned and they would understand if they weren't able to stay with the main group due to their size.

Definitely mate!!! The more the merrier!!!! There's more than enough space so go for it!!!

2TROLLFAM
13th March 2012, 08:25 PM
One of Brad's mates "might" be interested in coming up too with the kids for a break BUT he's a Hilux owner LMAO!!

Bigrig
13th March 2012, 09:30 PM
One of Brad's mates "might" be interested in coming up too with the kids for a break BUT he's a Hilux owner LMAO!!

He's more than welcome also ...I mean, really!!! We need fodder for our Toymota jokes!!! lmao

GQUTERUS
14th March 2012, 05:32 PM
Wow, i can see and appreciate the effort you've put into this Scott. I'm going to talk it over with the other half when she gets home but i think it's a go-er!

Going to be insane!

Edit: Sorry for my ignorance, what is the total cost per adult we have to pay? I'll be making the booking thru their website :)

Double edit: We are IN!!! Now, how to register haha

AB
14th March 2012, 08:27 PM
Awesome mate, It's going to be a good trip thats for sure!!!

Bigrig
14th March 2012, 08:35 PM
Wow, i can see and appreciate the effort you've put into this Scott. I'm going to talk it over with the other half when she gets home but i think it's a go-er!

Going to be insane!

Edit: Sorry for my ignorance, what is the total cost per adult we have to pay? I'll be making the booking thru their website :)

Double edit: We are IN!!! Now, how to register haha

Outstanding champion!!! All the details in the first 5 or 6 posts, and from memory, 6 days/5nights camping is around $115 total for both of you - make sure you state you are with NissanPatrol.com.au so they book you into our area ...

Top news indeed!!!

Mazodude
14th March 2012, 10:27 PM
Such a bummer that it had to be on when I am goin up to the cape :(

Bigrig
14th March 2012, 10:41 PM
Such a bummer that it had to be on when I am goin up to the cape :(

Too right boss ... shame, but the Cape!!! What a trip that'll be!!!

2TROLLFAM
14th March 2012, 11:22 PM
How exciting ... The numbers are climbing ...

Maxhead
19th March 2012, 10:56 AM
Ok, everything coming along just perfectly.

Just rang NCBR to advise them we could come in at any time between 1st and 6th as we don'y know how things will pan out with our trip. No problems with them as long I give them a couple days notice. We can pay on arrival :)

So all is looking good for us to attend as long as no disasters strike us on the 10000k trip ....LOLOL

Looking forward to it....WoooHooo

Sir Roofy
19th March 2012, 11:51 AM

Just rang NCBR to advise them we could come in at any time between 1st and 6th as we don'y know how things will pan out with our trip. No problems with them as long I give them a couple days notice. We can pay on arrival :)

So all is looking good for us to attend as long as no disasters strike us on the 10000k trip ....LOLOL

excellent should see you there as well fingers x another coldie to share

Bigrig
19th March 2012, 11:56 AM

Simply awesome mate!!!! Be great to finally catch up and have a couple of coldies!!!

I, like everyone I'm sure, appreciates the effort you're making to attend!!!

AB
19th March 2012, 01:04 PM
Great work mate, numbers are building for this one!!!

Bigrig
20th March 2012, 11:20 PM
Just another bump for members.

Hope everyone is sorting their planning etc!!!! Can't wait, and the numbers who've sorted bookings has grown significantly. Sitting at over 80 confirmed now!!!!

I promise to give my best to the organisation of activities to make it a true 'family week' away, so certainly hope this assists many in deciding regarding attendance.

I can even not come after organising it if that means another 20 or 30 will attend!!!! LMFAO

Airstrike
21st March 2012, 12:13 AM
I should get my Sh%t sorted sooner than later as time os flying this year. Maybe its the big timer above that really shows how fast its been.

DX grunt
21st March 2012, 12:16 AM
I'll call you using my HF radio. Group chat. lol

Bigrig
21st March 2012, 12:17 AM
I should get my Sh%t sorted sooner than later as time os flying this year. Maybe its the big timer above that really shows how fast its been.

Yes, yes you should big man!!!! Sort it out!!! lol

Bigrig
21st March 2012, 12:19 AM
I'll call you using my HF radio. Group chat. lol

Hopefully you will come through in stereo ... over the radio, and audibly locally due to you being camped in the park!!!!

Nudge nudge!!!! lol

It's a long way off mate ... outside of fuel, everything else can be supplied by the QLD members ... very cheap trip!!!!!

DX grunt
21st March 2012, 12:22 AM
Hopefully you will come through in stereo ... over the radio, and audibly locally due to you being camped in the park!!!!

Nudge nudge!!!! lol

It's a long way off mate ... outside of fuel, everything else can be supplied by the QLD members ... very cheap trip!!!!!

If you sign up with Skype, you can see me '.......in the flesh' lolol

Bigrig
21st March 2012, 12:45 AM
If you sign up with Skype, you can see me '.......in the flesh' lolol

Not sure that's an 'attractive' offer!!! lmao

I'm on Skype mate, so would love to catch up for a chat/video conference at some stage! I've done a few with a couple of members on here so far and great way to have a chat!!

buderimlad
28th March 2012, 05:51 PM
Is it to late to sign-up to the trip?

Maxhead
28th March 2012, 06:24 PM
Is it to late to sign-up to the trip?

Never too late mate, you're more then welcome. Jump into the intro section and say g'day. Looks like you've been on the forum for a good while mate. Don't be shy...LOL

Bigrig
28th March 2012, 07:07 PM
Never too late mate, you're more then welcome. Jump into the intro section and say g'day. Looks like you've been on the forum for a good while mate. Don't be shy...LOL

What he said mate!! lmao

All good, and certainly lock it in - would be great to have you along!!!

buderimlad
29th March 2012, 03:27 PM
Yep us 2.8 GU owners have to stand up for ourselves lol...

buderimlad
29th March 2012, 04:11 PM
What do I need to do? So much info in here...

AB
29th March 2012, 04:19 PM

Don't stress mate, we all get lost with threads after a while.

Bigrig is keeping the first post updated with any important info so keep an eye out for that and everything should be ok mate.

Bigrig
29th March 2012, 04:30 PM

As per AB's comment mate, all the information is in the first few posts in the thread.

Would be great to have you there, so let us know once you confirm. No doubt we'll do another day trip before this time, so keep an eye on forum Meetups for QLD and if you can make one of those, that'd be grand also!!

I'm keeping a list of people's mobile numbers and using SMS to update as many don't get on frequently but like to be kept up to date - if you're comfortable with it, PM me your mobile number and I'll add it to the group (42 on there now!!!). I won't spam you etc so only an SMS every few weeks to let you know of any updates, upcoming trips etc.

Cheers

Punderhead
29th March 2012, 10:08 PM
I am quite keen to go, however I don't know at this point whether I will be able to get time off work, whether a family event is happening, or whether I will be In Vanuatu. So I'm a maybe.

How much notice do you need to book e.g if I book it in a few weeks before will that be ok?

Cheers!

Bigrig
29th March 2012, 10:40 PM
I am quite keen to go, however I don't know at this point whether I will be able to get time off work, whether a family event is happening, or whether I will be In Vanuatu. So I'm a maybe.

How much notice do you need to book e.g if I book it in a few weeks before will that be ok?

Cheers!

Book anytime between now and June 30th mate (there'll still be new members and 'stragglers' after that anyway, but we're trying to iron out numbers by then for booking of some of the activities - just so we have a reasonable estimate of numbers at that stage to at least lock stuff in). So, all good!!!

Hope you can make it!!

ozzyboy
30th March 2012, 01:39 AM
i am a straggler, but a definite :P

Bigrig
30th March 2012, 09:26 AM
Just went through the poll, and the posts of people who've stated they're coming and haven't yet polled, and PM's etc of people who've contacted me and are pretty much 'definite'' and the numbers look like the following:

Approximately 83-85 people thus far

Wowser!!!! Get on board peeps!!!!

AB
30th March 2012, 09:29 AM
Need to crack the 100 mate, looking promising already!!!

Bigrig
30th March 2012, 09:53 AM
Need to crack the 100 mate, looking promising already!!!

EDIT: missed 4 potentials that Silver posted up - that would take it closer to 90 people at this point!!!!!

We should crack it I reckon ... there's still around 4 or 5 other members who are 'definite maybes' as it were, so just those with their families would crack it ... not to mention people are starting to invite other friends and family etc and bumping up their already posted numbers ... on top of that, I have a possible 8 other people who may be coming also ...

120 is my personal target - it'll be great no matter what, and if you watch that original video there's a perfect (and I mean 'perfect') hill area across the road to park all the cars up and get a massive group shot!!!

Sooooo .... to everyone, your challenge if you choose to accept it (Mission Impossible style!! lol) is to invite other friends and family and turn this thing into a truly amazing, memorable and 'once in a lifetime' event.

My wife (bless her) has taken on the 'event management' aspect of this and is organising a week full of 'optional' activities for all ages, so right from little tikes through to golden oldies, everyone will be catered for to ensure they have an awesome time!!!

To summarise quickly so people don't have to go back through the posts, some of the events planned for the week include:

1. Jumping castle for the kids
2. Face painter and clown for the kids
3. Free nightly movies for the kids (and some adults no doubt!! I love the Lion King!!! lol)
4. Heaps of different free games for the kids
5. 4 hour wine tasting event (for the adults if I need to clarify!! lol)
6. Local band one afternoon
7. Two separate nights of 'communal dinners' cooked for us so everyone can sit back and relax - about $7 per adult each, and $4 per child
8. Trivia night
9. 'Fun' driving challenge for the ladies (partners to navigate!! Should be a giggle!!)
10. Bribe Island tour
11. Beerburrum Forest 4wd runs (easy to extreme)
12. Maleny region tour (wineries, cheese factory, boutique/craft shopping, etc - and beautiful scenery!!)
13. Sumo suits/gladiator games
14. 4WDTV covering the event
15. Sponsors prizes for different events/awards (to be worked out for what as yet)
16. Beach fishing for those wanting to
17. Sunshine coast day tour
18. Relaxation, enjoyment, and a week with great like minded people!!!!

Still open to suggestions for other events also as I'd like to ensure people can do as much or as little as they like without pressure - everything is optional to a degree ... sort of a 'pick your own adventure' week where at least everything is already mapped out and organised for you to make it as stress free as possible.

Over to you all ... I can't wait!!!!

AB
30th March 2012, 10:21 AM
Love it mate, this will be a ripper trip indeed....Except for this bit below....

9. 'Fun' driving challenge for the ladies (partners to navigate!! Should be a giggle!!)

My Lady cannot drive manual and there is not chance in hell she's getting behind the wheel of Bluey....lol

Bigrig
1st April 2012, 07:42 PM
Love it mate, this will be a ripper trip indeed....Except for this bit below....

My Lady cannot drive manual and there is not chance in hell she's getting behind the wheel of Bluey....lol

Best she learns then!!!!! LMFAO

Yep, shaping up nicely now ... a LOT of people, a great venue, and quite simply I'm busting out of the skin to get there (note to self ... don't wish your time away big boy!! lol).

Ben-e-boy
1st April 2012, 08:04 PM
i am a straggler, but a definite :P

x2 I dont lift a single finger untill the last minute

macca86
1st April 2012, 08:32 PM
I'm going to try my heart out to make it on the friday night with jenni and stay for the saturday them maybe head to rainbow/ doubleisland point for the rest of the weekend.
Just started a new job and with my wedding and mates wedding I can't take more time off work. worst case I make it on saturday to help pack up

myzathreeby
2nd April 2012, 09:27 PM
Count me in Big Rig
Had a chat with my Missus and she is keen, We miss the trips we used to do, and haven't had a decent holiday for years.
You have put a hell of a lot of time and effort into this, and would love to be part of it.
We live at Palmwoods, so only about an hour away.
We have actually been to Neurum before, for an overnight stay, just the 2 of us. and thought it was a great place, well looked after and run by a great family.
They love the kids and always keen to make sure they are catered for.
We have sold the camper trailer but should have a trailer tent by Oct.
I am assuming we will have a normal camp site each to set up.
Looking forward to getting the old girl a bit grubby (The Patrol that is...)
Cheers John

myzathreeby
2nd April 2012, 09:51 PM
Hey Big Rig, I am sure my Son and his family would love to come but he has a Jeep, would that be OK..

growler2058
2nd April 2012, 09:53 PM
Big rigs wife owns a Jeep mate so doubt itd not be a problem she's a Croatian kick boxer and would smash him if he said anything untoward jeeps hahahahahaha

Tappin N Crappin

Bigrig
4th April 2012, 07:52 PM
Hey Big Rig, I am sure my Son and his family would love to come but he has a Jeep, would that be OK..

The more the merrier mate!!! Heaps of different types of rigs coming, and whilst a forum meet, it's for friends and family also due to the duration ... bring em along mate!!!!!

Bigrig
4th April 2012, 07:53 PM
Big rigs wife owns a Jeep mate so doubt itd not be a problem she's a Croatian kick boxer and would smash him if he said anything untoward jeeps hahahahahaha

Tappin N Crappin

It's all true ... except the smashing me bit ... she couldn't catch me!!!! LMAO

Bigrig
22nd April 2012, 12:05 AM
Bump for new and old members alike ...

Get on board people - should be a bottler (appears to be over 90 people confirmed thus far!!).

Sir Roofy
22nd April 2012, 08:30 AM
g,day scotty looks good but might need a poll review
hoping it dosnt fizzle like loveday we had the numbers
but as it got closer they droped off

Bigrig
22nd April 2012, 11:02 AM
g,day scotty looks good but might need a poll review
hoping it dosnt fizzle like loveday we had the numbers
but as it got closer they droped off

Good call mate ... I might close it down again and start over with a new thread and poll - given that people are paying for the accommodation etc upfront, hopefully they'll be less inclined to pull out, but worth a revamp of the thread to clean it all up as it were.

Sir Roofy
22nd April 2012, 04:46 PM
good call mate ... I might close it down again and start over with a new thread and poll - given that people are paying for the accommodation etc upfront, hopefully they'll be less inclined to pull out, but worth a revamp of the thread to clean it all up as it were.

ahhhhhhhh good thinking nintynine

Richo460
14th May 2012, 05:52 AM
looks like i might have the time off work, i am going to bathurst so might only make the first few days but thats better than nothing. Won't book till i am certain but fingers are crossed.

Bigrig
14th May 2012, 08:28 AM
looks like i might have the time off work, i am going to bathurst so might only make the first few days but thats better than nothing. Won't book till i am certain but fingers are crossed.

Outstanding mate!! Will be a cracker no doubt!!

taslucas
14th May 2012, 07:58 PM
Hey, just went to vote but there is no "Bl@@dy oath its another meetup that looks great but i wont be able to make" choice..........

Maxhead
14th May 2012, 09:05 PM
Hey, just went to vote but there is no "Bl@@dy oath its another meetup that looks great but i wont be able to make" choice..........
Hey hey hey, whats going on here Lucas??????? NO BLOODY EXCUSES!!!!!!!

AB
17th May 2012, 10:55 AM
Hey Biggus, I didn't know that the camp site is under an hour to Steve Irwins Australia Zoo.

I might take a day off on the trip and take the little one over there. She would love to see the crocs and the animals.

Bigrig
17th May 2012, 11:28 AM
Hey Biggus, I didn't know that the camp site is under an hour to Steve Irwins Australia Zoo.

I might take a day off on the trip and take the little one over there. She would love to see the crocs and the animals.

I'd say a few people will mate - its actually something I've listed in the itinerary as an option ... when I finally get around to posting it!!! lol

NissanGQ4.2
17th May 2012, 05:21 PM

x2 might tag along with you on this one AB, would love 2 feed the little ones 2 the crocs...................i mean take the little ones 2 see the crocs *L*

AB
17th May 2012, 05:27 PM
x2 might tag along with you on this one AB, would love 2 feed the little ones 2 the crocs...................i mean take the little ones 2 see the crocs *L*

Critical typo...lol...yeah mate, no probs at all!!!

NissanGQ4.2
17th May 2012, 05:44 PM
Critical typo...lol...yeah mate, no probs at all!!!

Crikey.............just seen how much it is for a family pass for 4 .........might have 2 sell one of the kids 2 pay 2 get in!!!

Would want 2 be better than good for that price!

AB
17th May 2012, 07:09 PM
How much is it....I have a spare kidney too...LMAO....$50 each??

NissanGQ4.2
17th May 2012, 07:15 PM
How much is it....I have a spare kidney too...LMAO....$50 each??

I would sell my kidney, but its probable no good *L*

Family 5 Ticket 2 adult and 3 children $189.00 (AUD)
Family 4 Ticket 2 adult and 2 children $172.00 (AUD)
Adult Ticket $59.00 (AUD)
Pensioner Ticket $47.00 (AUD)
Student Ticket $47.00 (AUD)
Child Ticket (3-14 years) $35.00 (AUD)

Sir Roofy
17th May 2012, 07:22 PM
Mmmm taken that one of the list
thanks todd

Bigrig
17th May 2012, 10:27 PM
I've been there twice - if you're prepared to do the 'follow the event timing' thing and power around to see the shows, then it's worth it ... the kids love the joint, and truth be told, don't mind some of the action myself ... although feeding kangaroos that you can't eat later does seem kinda pointless to me!! lol

I'll close this thread off this weekend and creat a new one to clean things up ...

AB - any chance of putting a clock up again for this one with maybe the new link to the thread below it to make it easy for people to find??

2TROLLFAM
19th May 2012, 03:00 PM
:) can't wait!!!

Bigrig
19th May 2012, 03:02 PM
:) can't wait!!!

Haha - she's back!!!! lol

NissanGQ4.2
19th May 2012, 03:24 PM
I'll close this thread off this weekend and creat a new one to clean things up ...

So people will have a new thread to hijack *LMAO* :hijacked:

Bigrig
19th May 2012, 03:27 PM
So people will have a new thread to hijack *LMAO* :hijacked:

Affirmative!!!! lmao

Forced Offroad
23rd May 2012, 06:42 PM
Are you telling me I have 130 days to get my 4x4 up and running and get up to Neerum Creek...

Looks like I have a Challenge.

Im in Pending on the truck but will confirm closer to the date... X2 Me and Angus (my 4 legged mate) Wife a t home woooo whooo

If anything it will be only Thursday Arvo/night,Friday,Saturday

NissanGQ4.2
23rd May 2012, 06:49 PM
Are you telling me I have 130 days to get my 4x4 up and running and get up to Neerum Creek...

Looks like I have a Challenge.

I said exactly the same thing 2 myself when I seen the countdown, I can't see myself been ready in time, so I looked up the emergency contact map and wrote down all the numbers between Sydney and Queensland, I will get there *LMAO*

Maxhead
23rd May 2012, 06:55 PM
Guys, it doesn't matter if your truck isn't 100% ready or if it is broken, or you are broken or if any thing is broken. This trip is a MUST...NO EXCUSES!!!
Just be there...hahahah

Forced Offroad
23rd May 2012, 07:17 PM
Guys, it doesn't matter if your truck isn't 100% ready or if it is broken, or you are broken or if any thing is broken. This trip is a MUST...NO EXCUSES!!!
Just be there...hahahah

I can be there but i wont be in a Patrol :jawdrop: my other 4x4 but its just my work TOY ( ;) ) OTA..... only if Patrol bought out a v8TD ute

Maxhead
23rd May 2012, 07:21 PM
Mate, that is no problems bringing a Yota..not at all. Just make sure you're there..lol
It will be fun when the sacrificial burning time comes around...those V8's go off with a bang...AHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

fixer982
23rd May 2012, 11:23 PM
I am broken hearted but will be winging my way round Europe so no can attend. I would have really enjoyed catching up with our Northern cousins. Still Loveday was great.