5th February 2012, 07:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MzL1ZRwD8w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAsK44nnTY4

growler2058
5th February 2012, 07:11 PM
Nice deep crossing there mate hahahahaha Ya Sh1ttin me hahahaha

NissanGQ4.2
5th February 2012, 07:18 PM
where, and more importantly why wasn't I invited Jono?

Is that Lithgow?

Nice vid btw

NissanGQ4.2
5th February 2012, 07:34 PM
disregard, just looked them up, but still...... where was my invite *L*

NissanGQ4.2
5th February 2012, 07:35 PM
Nice deep crossing there mate hahahahaha Ya Sh1ttin me hahahaha

That wasn't deep, will only take a week or so 2 dry the carpets out *L*

Maxhead
5th February 2012, 07:42 PM
Great footage mate, love the hill where the cars were swaying around ...lol. bit hairy

TuffTD42
5th February 2012, 07:53 PM
disregard, just looked them up, but still...... where was my invite *L*

Haha yes not really that deep. got me thinking tho, when the water came up over the window wipers lol. The back floated a bit so traction was an issue. Yes mate Mt walker & pipeline both in the Lithgow area. The ol girl didn't leak that bad, carpets were dry in 2 days lol. my daughter KT said great fun, but next time can i take her life jacket. Mate be more than happy to have you along on a club run. Guests can partake in club runs up to a total of 5 times, then they have to join or miss out. Comes down to insurance & fairness amongst the financial club members. Never know Todd you may want to join after a few runs with us lol.

NissanGQ4.2
5th February 2012, 08:04 PM
Will look into the club Jono, was never interested in joining a club, seems like to much politics in it all these days, but also seems like without been in a club you will be left behind.

where any of those patrols standard in the my walker vid???? looks like some nice hill climbs, besides that river crossing *L* probably need urself a new ECU after that *L*

Bigrig
5th February 2012, 08:36 PM
Great vids mate!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

molongmick
5th February 2012, 08:59 PM
Will look into the club Jono, was never interested in joining a club, seems like to much politics in it all these days, but also seems like without been in a club you will be left behind.

where any of those patrols standard in the my walker vid???? looks like some nice hill climbs, besides that river crossing *L* probably need urself a new ECU after that *L*

Yeah mine was pretty much standard, but I was the only one who didn't do the drive to the top of Mount Walker, the others took up all the room, lol.

Nah, I'm still in love with the troll too much, plus the tyres that are on there are stock standard crap tyres. Will attempt it again once I've got better tyres.

NissanGQ4.2
5th February 2012, 09:07 PM
Yeah mine was pretty much standard, but I was the only one who didn't do the drive to the top of Mount Walker, the others took up all the room, lol.

Nah, I'm still in love with the troll too much, plus the tyres that are on there are stock standard crap tyres. Will attempt it again once I've got better tyres.

Mick, I'm guessing your in the same club as Jono... damn I gotta met up with you guys and start breaking my 4b again! You guys are only a few hrs away :)

Woof
5th February 2012, 09:19 PM
What great vids mate, loved them.............why was I not into 4WDing when I lived in Bathurst???????????
One thing that the vids showed is that you don't really need big lifts and tyres to have a great time, pick the right line and your there.

hekarewe
5th February 2012, 09:22 PM
how long ago was this trip done???? just wondering as i will be bringing a group down from QLD to do newnes Mt walker and Jenolan will be doing this in easter so just wondering what we will be looking at??

NissanGQ4.2
5th February 2012, 09:27 PM
how long ago was this trip done???? just wondering as i will be bringing a group down from QLD to do newnes Mt walker and Jenolan will be doing this in easter so just wondering what we will be looking at??

Looks like these where done in Jan, this year

TuffTD42
5th February 2012, 09:39 PM

done on 14/01/12
cheers mate.

hekarewe
5th February 2012, 09:49 PM
Looks like these where done in Jan, this year

LOL yup spotted that when i was showing the wife the vidios did a photo shoot on pipe line and slipper rock under the powerline a few years ago for 4wd custom action had a ball wife was not impressed by the track and did not want to watch where i want to take her the group lol

Clunk
5th February 2012, 10:52 PM
great vids Tuff, cheers for sharing mate

rockndot
6th February 2012, 06:59 AM
Yep great vids, thanks for uploading
Luv the water in headlights swinging arround.
looks a wild track and can't believe no diff protection .
better to be out there trying and fixing, rather than doing nothing at all.

ososito
7th April 2012, 04:53 AM
Very nice vids!!!