PDA

View Full Version : Wreckers open on a sunday?

antiskeptic
4th February 2012, 07:10 PM
Hi all,

Does anyone know of wreckers open on a sunday dandenong area or futher...not quite willing to go to the city but am desperite for a throttle body as mine has pooed itself...(springs gone and wouldnt stop accelerating...yay that was fun!)

thanks in advance to anyone that can help :)

Bryan

Sir Roofy
4th February 2012, 08:41 PM
hi all,

does anyone know of wreckers open on a sunday dandenong area or futher...not quite willing to go to the city but am desperite for a throttle body as mine has pooed itself...(springs gone and wouldnt stop accelerating...yay that was fun!)

thanks in advance to anyone that can help :)

bryan

what about pickpart over in kylsyth (sorry bout the spelling)near bayswater

AB
4th February 2012, 09:48 PM
PickApart is shut Sundays unfortunately.

Not sure on a Sunday mate, might be out of luck on that one.

EDIT: no its not...lol...9am to 5pm....lol

Don't leave that car just sitting in a heap, come to pick a part where everything's cheap. Second hand parts for second hand cars, from a door to a wheel to a bumper bar...LMAO...That song is embedded in my head for the last decade!!!!

antiskeptic
5th February 2012, 07:01 AM
Their website says that they are open Sunday, even lists a 1990 patrol in thier kylsth yard, but forgets to mention if its dieslal or petrol...lol....ill wait till they are in and call them

Sir Roofy
5th February 2012, 09:44 AM
their website says that they are open sunday, even lists a 1990 patrol in thier kylsth yard, but forgets to mention if its dieslal or petrol...lol....ill wait till they are in and call them

my guess its petrol