PDA

View Full Version : My Stag do

macca86
3rd February 2012, 05:26 PM
Hi all as some of you know I'm getting married on the 30/06/12 getting close now.
I know this is a family forum but I am inviting you all to my stag do. My best man(my dad) is organising it all and I have no idea what's happening so it's a surprise but if you'd like to come send him an email his address is
neilmac61@live.com.au
Hope to see some of you there if not see you at the forum meet up.

Bigrig
3rd February 2012, 05:37 PM
I assume the do is in Brissy?

Not a big fan of stag nights truth be told, but if there's heaps of grog, pig on the spit, and no "nightblub hopping" then I'll be in!!! lol

Picky aren't I?? lmfao

macca86
3rd February 2012, 05:39 PM
I'll imagine there will be plenty of grog. It will be in Brisbane My father is organising it so I couldn't give much more details. There won't be night clubbing it's not my thing anyway. best bet it to swing the old man an email.

Bigrig
3rd February 2012, 05:41 PM
I'll imagine there will be plenty of grog. It will be in Brisbane My father is organising it so I couldn't give much more details. There won't be night clubbing it's not my thing anyway. best bet it to swing the old man an email.

Will do fella ....

Mazodude
3rd February 2012, 05:49 PM
congratz macca86. I wish you a happy marriage.

macca86
7th February 2012, 09:31 AM
congratz macca86. I wish you a happy marriage.

thanks mate been dating on and off for 7 years about time we actually took the plunge

Sir Roofy
7th February 2012, 09:36 AM
congrats on the forth comming marriage
thanks for the invite to the stag party but brizzy is a tad far

macca86
7th February 2012, 09:40 AM
congrats on the forth comming marriage
thanks for the invite to the stag party but brizzy is a tad far

that's all good just putting it out there as I've met heaps of great blokes in s e queensland and thought they might want some bloke time.