PDA

View Full Version : wynen

wynen
6th September 2010, 12:03 PM
Hi Im Peter Wynen sorry to take this long to introduce myself but had no end of trouble accessing system. I live in Thornlie WA. Semi retired sell real estate part time to support myself and wife Chris. Purchased a one owner Nissan Patrol early this year .Model WGy 60. It had a new head 18 mths ago auto also replaced 255000 Km on the clock. purchased this as have alway thought best body shape ever for nissan. no idea there was a model Wg.

Still concerned about cylinder head problems and not a lover of alloy heads so will be looking for an alternative.

Hope this gets through. sending from my laptop as home computer still will not log on.
If any one else is having a problem logging on we had to down load abode flash version 8

Peter

AB
6th September 2010, 12:07 PM
Peter mate, after all those phone calls and emails I'm glad to see you here mate!!!

Finally, welcome to the forum mate.

Seems to be all ok now!

I'm suprised that you need Adobe Flash to make it work as there is no flash on the forum part but netherless your here mate!..haha

Russell1974
6th September 2010, 07:34 PM
Hey welcome must seem like a bit of a mission to get here

Woof
6th September 2010, 07:37 PM
Welcome Peter, glad to see that you are finally here mate.

DX grunt
6th September 2010, 07:37 PM
Welcome Peter.

I'm from over Katanning way. Lots to read and learn from. Great bunch of people.

Take care out there.

Ross
DX grunt

YNOT
6th September 2010, 08:27 PM
G'day Peter, I'm glad to see you finally made it on.

I wouldn't be overly concerned about the alloy head, the TB heads are pretty good.

Tony

Maxhead
6th September 2010, 09:00 PM
Welcome Peter, you finally sorted out your PC issues. Good to see. Enjoy the forum

patch697
7th September 2010, 08:11 AM
Glad you finely got it all sorted & you made it here Peter so can (at long last) say welcome on board.

I hope after all your efforts you enjoy the forum. Tis pact with info & dam good ppl so now your here feel free to join in.

Cheers
Paul

p.s. Top effort on getting here by the way, true determination if I've ever seen it.