PDA

View Full Version : Gauge feedback...

jaseb13
23rd January 2012, 09:30 PM
Hi all,

was keen for some feedback on a new Autron EGT & Pyro combination gauge, if anyone has installed it. the price is up there so difficult choice. im looking at this or autometer gauges but if i can get it in a combo leaves space for another Dual vault gauge for my batterys..Less is more in terms of space

thanks..

bundy4127
24th January 2012, 09:26 AM
Gidday. Will be watching for the replies to your post, as I am looking at the same thing.

It seems like a good concept ie. no moving parts.

jaseb13
24th January 2012, 09:53 AM
the concept is great, from what i gather special made for diesels, price is bit extreme for one gauge.but does look cool though

my third 256
24th January 2012, 10:15 AM
$275.00 on ebay i think a bit rich but if you like it why not

jaseb13
24th January 2012, 11:38 AM
is that price for the Gauge in the photo? only one i could find on ebay was $414.00, i did find a pack for individual autometer EGT & boost gauges for $275, which is probably the way i'll go.

guterra
24th January 2012, 06:23 PM
I've had autometer gauges in mine and installed quite a few of these autron gauges in other vehicles... At first, I was thinking of swapping to autron and freeing up a spot for a dual batt gauge they do as well, but after seeing it in action, I haven't bothered. Both are nice gauges, but I wasn't to keen on the little bit of lag that these gauges seemed to have, as compared to an analog gauge.

No biggie, just a personal preference.

jaseb13
31st January 2012, 08:48 PM
personal preference is what i needed to hear, ive gone for the autometer Gauges there in the mail!! if you say theres a bit of lag then not really what im keen on, ill find a space for the dual batt gauge..cheers

teno45
31st January 2012, 11:05 PM
Would like to know what people think of these aswell. Not sure how the screen would go.... Might settle for an analogue egt and boost and try this in a dual volt.