PDA

View Full Version : the veiw from conveyor 10.

Ben-e-boy
22nd January 2012, 06:39 PM
Hi all

I have been up in central Qld installing the electrical for a crusher plant in a blue metal quarry

there isnt much to do up here but work eat and sleep

here is a few pics of the veiw from one of the highest conveyors, a sunset over the coal fields and a flexed up boomlift hahaha couldnt help myself bloody 4wders ay!!

growler2058
22nd January 2012, 06:41 PM
Hi all

I have been up in central Qld installing the electrical for a crusher plant in a blue metal quarry

there isnt much to do up here but work eat and sleep

here is a few pics of the veiw from one of the highest conveyors, a sunset over the coal fields and a flexed up boomlift hahaha couldnt help myself bloody 4wders ay!!

Not a lot of travel in those knuckles Ay! hahahahaha

Ben-e-boy
22nd January 2012, 06:43 PM
Ive seen hiluxs with less flex hahahahahaha

NissanGQ4.2
22nd January 2012, 07:05 PM
great pics, doesn't look like there would be anything 2 do there, looks like it is in the middle of nowhere. I've reported that flex shot 2 work cover, doesn't comply with OHS sorry *LMAO*

Ben-e-boy
22nd January 2012, 07:19 PM
great pics, doesn't look like there would be anything 2 do there, looks like it is in the middle of nowhere. I've reported that flex shot 2 work cover, doesn't comply with OHS sorry *LMAO*

yeah mate alll there is out here is big coal mines this quarry and cows

Ben-e-boy
23rd January 2012, 10:00 AM
here is a quick vid of me driving pasts the peak downs coal mine this place is huge!!!!!! withy some crappy comentary and a few F-BOMBS!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAQ911p2UzE

rusty_nail
23rd January 2012, 10:08 AM
looks nice mate! i hope you get to enjoy the surrounds and not just have to work!

Ben-e-boy
23rd January 2012, 11:44 AM
looks nice mate! i hope you get to enjoy the surrounds and not just have to work!

nah mate its all work :( its a 20 hour round trip to site I am on my 2nd day off in weeks and just found out that I'm going back tomorrow. so aussie day weekend will be spent up there.

if I wasnt paying more in tax per week than the gross average weekly wage I wouldnt do it though

macca86
23rd January 2012, 12:35 PM
looks good mate pop in to rocky for a beer mate haha I'll buy. need any boilermakers out there fifo preferable or since I'm in rocky dido. pretty barron out there besides work eat sleep any river? drop a line in or I have my rifel up here go shooting on a property the pigs get big and thick up here

Ben-e-boy
23rd January 2012, 01:01 PM
looks good mate pop in to rocky for a beer mate haha I'll buy. need any boilermakers out there fifo preferable or since I'm in rocky dido. pretty barron out there besides work eat sleep any river? drop a line in or I have my rifel up here go shooting on a property the pigs get big and thick up here

cool I get to within 60km of rocky but I head through biloela,monto etc to get home.

Rumour has it that the quarry owner wants 2 more fixed plants installed but its rumour They may need more boilies if it goes ahead

rusty_nail
23rd January 2012, 01:03 PM
oh well all that hard work can pay for some nice shiny new mods for the patrol! lol.

Ben-e-boy
23rd January 2012, 01:06 PM
oh well all that hard work can pay for some nice shiny new mods for the patrol! lol.

oh yeah pwr water to air intercooler and patroldocta airbox

rusty_nail
23rd January 2012, 01:10 PM
i seen those airboxes, they look very neat. jealous lol!

macca86
23rd January 2012, 01:19 PM
[QUOTE=Ben-e-boy;183267]cool I get to within 60km of rocky but I head through biloela,monto etc to get home.

Rumour has it that the quarry owner wants 2 more fixed plants installed but its rumour They may need more boilies if it goes ahead[/QUOTE

keeps me filled in. I'm over at joy mining machinery in town pretty good coin and laha of 380 a week tax free but looking for more to fix my rig turbo blew.

Ben-e-boy
23rd January 2012, 01:44 PM
[QUOTE=Ben-e-boy;183267]cool I get to within 60km of rocky but I head through biloela,monto etc to get home.

Rumour has it that the quarry owner wants 2 more fixed plants installed but its rumour They may need more boilies if it goes ahead[/QUOTE

keeps me filled in. I'm over at joy mining machinery in town pretty good coin and laha of 380 a week tax free but looking for more to fix my rig turbo blew.

I'll try cant make promises though

macca86
23rd January 2012, 03:44 PM
cheers mate I have a lot of work here just miss the family to live away all the time don't see the missus for 8 weeks and already been here 2 weeks

Ben-e-boy
23rd January 2012, 05:29 PM
cheers mate I have a lot of work here just miss the family to live away all the time don't see the missus for 8 weeks and already been here 2 weeks

yeah it sucks away from home. I go away for undertermined amounts of time at a minutes notice thats the biggest downfall.