PDA

View Full Version : Western Patrol Club Inc February Meeting

Woof
21st January 2012, 08:31 PM
Our next meeting will be held on the 22th Feb 2012 at 1900 at Perth 4X4 http://g.co/maps/7qsw4 which is owned by one of our members (Ash) who is also one of our greatest supporters of the club.
If you are in need of anything 4X4 related give Ash a call or drop into his shop.
Ash has organised a few guest speakers so this meeting will be a bloody ripper.

As usual all visitors are most welcome to attend as are any visitors to WA, hope to see you there.

AB
21st January 2012, 08:33 PM
I would love to go to one of your shingdings one day Doggy. Ive been saying this since the forum first started though...LMAO

wildgu6
21st January 2012, 08:45 PM
I would love to go to one of your shingdings one day Doggy.

X2 Andy, would love to meet the man in the flesh, and do some wheelin with him. Have a few bevys and a good laugh

Woof
21st January 2012, 09:03 PM
Andy and Pete, we will catch up sometime in the future, just don't know when but when we do it will be great to meet you both, for a few quiet ones.
Was planning to take a drive over East at the end of this year but will be at the Gas Dash http://www.gasdash.com/ with the club in October, so there goes my annual leave so maybe next year.

wildgu6
21st January 2012, 09:55 PM
Any time Doggy, your always welcome down south. Doors open mate, you will have to settle for scotch though fella...lol
would be awesome.

Woof
18th February 2012, 10:49 PM
Just bumping this for anyone interested in attending, just ask for The Dogman, Chunky, ET or any of our friendly members.........................no pressure to join, just turn up and say G'day..
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2011/08/5.gif

Clunk
18th February 2012, 11:20 PM
Yep I'll be there, as long as I remember the change to the usual venue...... lol

rottodiver
21st February 2012, 05:08 PM
i fly out today back to site :( sadly... but i might be taking a job based in Perth soon!!!! seems the wages in Perth are starting to improve to compete with fifo...... finally!!!!

Leighw85
21st February 2012, 06:09 PM
I'll be there
should be good :)

oncedisturbed
21st February 2012, 06:46 PM
Hopefully will be there

Woof
21st February 2012, 08:56 PM
The more the merrier, Ash has kindly donated a 30" light bar to be raffled on the night.....$10 per ticket, all proceeds to go to the club........should be a great night

Clunk
21st February 2012, 09:19 PM
i fly out today back to site :( sadly... but i might be taking a job based in Perth soon!!!! seems the wages in Perth are starting to improve to compete with fifo...... finally!!!!

That's a buggah mate, was looking forward to seeing that beast of yours...... next time

Clunk
21st February 2012, 10:27 PM
The more the merrier, Ash has kindly donated a 30" light bar to be raffled on the night.....$10 per ticket, all proceeds to go to the club........should be a great night

Oi hands off, it's mine!!!!!! hahahahaha

Clunk
21st February 2012, 10:27 PM
I'll be there
should be good :)

nice one Leigh, should be a better one this time round!!!!!! lol

Clunk
21st February 2012, 10:31 PM
Hopefully will be there

sorry mate, first chance back on the lappy, was on the phone before so could't work out how to put up a link for you. totally forgot about this thread too!!!! lol

Woof
21st February 2012, 10:37 PM
Oi hands off, it's mine!!!!!! hahahahaha

Hey Clunky, did you notice it changed from 30" to 300mm and then back to 30" on the club forum.............so confused mate..LOL
Bloody Ropes..haha

Clunk
21st February 2012, 10:54 PM
Hey Clunky, did you notice it changed from 30" to 300mm and then back to 30" on the club forum.............so confused mate..LOL
Bloody Ropes..haha

nah I missed all that.............. bloody clowns!!!!!! lol

Leighw85
22nd February 2012, 05:29 PM
Don't think I'm going to make it. Looks like I'm at work for the night tonight. Pissed off!!!

oncedisturbed
22nd February 2012, 06:53 PM
Not sure whether i will be able to make, not sure whether i will be bale to stay awake

nissan2005
8th March 2012, 09:49 PM
Hi Guy's
Where do you meet in Perth,

Woof
8th March 2012, 10:28 PM
Hi Guy's
Where do you meet in Perth,

Here you go mate, if you need any more info just send me a PM...hope to see you there, just ask for Doggy http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?73-Western-Patrol-Club-Inc

Woof
8th March 2012, 10:32 PM
Just checked the Club site and it has not been updated yet so here are the details 7PM on Wednesday, 21st Mar 2012 at Belmont Sports and Recreation Club Cnr Abernethy Rd & Keane St Cloverdale.
Drop over to the forum and register your details and post up an intro mate.

oncedisturbed
8th March 2012, 11:41 PM
will see how we go whether I can make it or not as we get back from Bali the day before and have to get the troll ready for wheeling on the weekend

Stropp
9th March 2012, 09:05 PM
Hi there aw members, we are new to the forum and are currently looking for a patrol so as soon as we find a suitable one to purchase we will come along to a meeting. Stropp

Clunk
9th March 2012, 09:18 PM
Hi there aw members, we are new to the forum and are currently looking for a patrol so as soon as we find a suitable one to purchase we will come along to a meeting. Stropp

Sign up on the WPC site mate, I'm sure you'll be welcome, there's also a little get together on Sunday, just a social event at Whitman park in Caversham. Click on my signature below and it'll take you straight to the forum.

Woof
10th March 2012, 12:38 AM
Click on my signature below and it'll take you straight to the forum.
Oh "click on my signature below and it will take you straight to the forum"....well who's a clever boy, bloody show off......LOLOLOLOL

Clunk
10th March 2012, 01:37 AM
Oh "click on my signature below and it will take you straight to the forum"....well who's a clever boy, bloody show off......LOLOLOLOL
Your just jealous coz I thought of it first hahaha.........every little bit helps lol

Stropp
10th March 2012, 03:41 PM
thanks for the welcome clunk71, followed the link good stuff well done on that nice and easy for us not so computor savvy oldies.

Clunk
10th March 2012, 04:35 PM
thanks for the welcome clunk71, followed the link good stuff well done on that nice and easy for us not so computor savvy oldies.

no problem at all, hopefully see you at one of the meetings or trips soon

Clunk
13th March 2012, 01:11 AM
Just checked the Club site and it has not been updated yet so here are the details 7PM on Wednesday, 21st Mar 2012 at Belmont Sports and Recreation Club Cnr Abernethy Rd & Keane St Cloverdale.
Drop over to the forum and register your details and post up an intro mate.

Best change that date to the 28th March 2012......... usually the 4th Wednesday of the mont

Woof
13th March 2012, 01:17 AM
OOOPs, been a bit of a issue with the date that I posted earlier, it was incorrect, here is the correct date.....
7PM on Wednesday, 28th Mar 2012 at Belmont Sports and Recreation Club Cnr Abernethy Rd & Keane St Cloverdale.

Clunk
13th March 2012, 01:22 AM
So who was the culprit in the WPC then Doggy ?????? Lol

butters
13th March 2012, 06:18 PM
I see that their dress cose is a shirt. How strict is it? I've got jeans & a tshirt? :)

Clunk
14th March 2012, 01:06 AM
I see that their dress cose is a shirt. How strict is it? I've got jeans & a tshirt? :)

Hey Butters, jeans, shorts, t-shirt are all fine mate..... As long as you're not wearng work clobber or thongs or singlet your be right mate